SELLER GUIDELINES FOR THE BOARD :: MARCH 17, 2010

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Starting today we have new guidelines for sellers on the board. We love having sellers here to give the paranormal community diversity and collectors a wide range of practitioners to interact with.

---Seller have standard access to the boards, and are more than welcome to advertise their listings, and offerings to collectors! All sellers now have the same level of access to the board.

---Any seller or website that advertises here will be immediately removed in their entirety if the site they are directing CH members to makes any derogatory, sarcastic, or otherwise disrespectful remarks about CH or CH members (common sense, we're not going to give free advertising to sites badmouthing us).

---Sellers can advertise 3 new listings a day in total in one thread. This assists in keeping things non-cluttered & easily found.

---Seller announcements threads will now be removed after a 10-14 day time period.

---Any events, scheduled activities, or other participations need to be on the http://www.BestoftheParanormal.comwebsite, not here. There is a calendar function set up for announcing any kind of events.

Any listings in violation will be removed in whole or part depending on what it says.

The collectors enjoy the diversity & ability to reach other practitioners here! The public parts of this forum average 13,000 hits a day which makes this forum a prime place for collectors to meet sellers/practitioners/psychics!

All sellers are also welcome to utilize the CH Marketplace http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplaceto sell their services & wares as it is 100% free, 24/7.

Welcome sellers & enjoy the board!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thank You SO Much for providing us with an alternative to FEEbay! :hug:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

::bump::

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
Zodiac:

Bumping this again.
also, sold items will be archived within 1 to 2 days.
If you have questions, comments and such, please PM, email, Market Place or Facebook message the Seller
No Seller Announcements to go beyond 1 page.
No Bumping Announcements

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Bump.

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
JulesMagickMoonOffer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Bellia
Zodiac:

sorry i didn't see this. i over posted. please forgive

ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
*˛˚ღ •˚ ˚...Magick Begins In The Heart..... ˚ ✰* ★
. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ •* ˚.
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

::bump::

It's great so many people are taking advantage of posting here now! Just to keep things non-cluttered in the Seller Announcement area, per the guidelines please remember that your 3 listings per day should be limited to one post and please don't bump your posts. :thumbup:

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Starting today we have new guidelines for sellers on the board. We love having sellers here to give the paranormal community diversity and collectors a wide range of practitioners to interact with.

---Seller have standard access to the boards, and are more than welcome to advertise their listings, and offerings to collectors! All sellers now have the same level of access to the board.

---Any seller or website that advertises here will be immediately removed in their entirety if the site they are directing CH members to makes any derogatory, sarcastic, or otherwise disrespectful remarks about CH or CH members (common sense, we're not going to give free advertising to sites badmouthing us).

---Sellers can advertise 3 new listings a day in total in one thread. This assists in keeping things non-cluttered & easily found.

---Seller announcements threads will now be removed after a 10-14 day time period.

---Any events, scheduled activities, or other participations need to be on the http://www.BestoftheParanormal.comwebsite, not here. There is a calendar function set up for announcing any kind of events.

Any listings in violation will be removed in whole or part depending on what it says.

The collectors enjoy the diversity & ability to reach other practitioners here! The public parts of this forum average 13,000 hits a day which makes this forum a prime place for collectors to meet sellers/practitioners/psychics!

All sellers are also welcome to utilize the CH Marketplace http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplaceto sell their services & wares as it is 100% free, 24/7.

Welcome sellers & enjoy the board!
MysticStar wrote:Bumping this again.
also, sold items will be archived within 1 to 2 days.
If you have questions, comments and such, please PM, email, Market Place or Facebook message the Seller
No Seller Announcements to go beyond 1 page.
No Bumping Announcements
bump

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

Here's a bump...

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

I noticed the guideline - ---Any events, scheduled activities, or other participations need to be on the http://www.BestoftheParanormal.comwebsite, not here. There is a calendar function set up for announcing any kind of events.

I couldn't find a website with that address. Does this rule still stand?

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator

Return to “Seller Announcements”