MOTO ANYONE? (SUPER MOTO BABE)

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

albanygang wrote:I so wish I lived out your way and could join in. My brother stays near San Francisco so if I am ever in a position to fly out and visit him I will try to combine it with something that you are doing!
Just let me know when you're in S.F. We will plan something. :hug:
wishing apon a star wrote:Hey Moto ! :hug:
I love going with hubby for his rides on his Suzuki Gs1000. We both love jetskiing (have a older jetski) and also been snow mobiling ! I LOVE snow mobiling !! He has a Cr125 down stairs in the basement if I got that correct. It needs new rings..He hasnt done anything with it yrs but its Still there..lol Maybe when my son is tall enough (hes 11) he'll tinker with it :sly:
Alright Wishing!! You Go Girl!! :dancing:
You'll have to join us when we are in your area! :hug: :thumbup:

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

If your in my neck of the woods..We'd love to watch and Cheer you on :dancing:

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

I rode with my late husband a lot. Never raced on one though. Went fast enough a few times it felt like racing. Scary!!!

We rode with "Rolling Thunder" in 2001 from the Pentagon to the Vietnam Memorial AKA The WALL- in Washington DC.

The last 3 years he was alive, we were at Washington DC on Memorial Day and Veterans Day. Usually on his bike. Rode home on it the first year, over 400 miles, mostly in the rain in November. Not fun.

Hubby was always going to teach me to ride myself and get my own bike but never got to. About 4 years ago my brother outside of Denver Colorado taught me to ride. Well, mostly anyway. I never felt I could ride good enough to get my license and didn't have a bike anyway.

If you are ever in North Carolina let me know. Would love to check in with you then. I'm 61 yrs old and still like riding occasionally....just not 400 miles in the rain ...

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Darkknymph
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

COME TO SINGAPORE!

JennaZeal
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Do you come through iowa? I'd love to get into motorcycles XD I've always wanted to have one, but it is going to have to wait awhile. I have a friend who just bought a gorgeous 2009 harley though :D

.~*Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup*~.
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I used to love motorcycles. My husband has a Harley as well and I still ride with him on occasion but since we laid it over last year going around a corner, I have been more afraid to go even though we wasn't hurt. Keep seeing the bike go over in my mind. Does it make me crazy to want to learn to ride myself and be afraid too? Sounds like you are doing a wonderful thing for alot of good people. Sending massive respect to you SuperMotoBabe.
Blessings to all

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

truckingon wrote:I used to love motorcycles. My husband has a Harley as well and I still ride with him on occasion but since we laid it over last year going around a corner, I have been more afraid to go even though we wasn't hurt. Keep seeing the bike go over in my mind. Does it make me crazy to want to learn to ride myself and be afraid too? Sounds like you are doing a wonderful thing for alot of good people. Sending massive respect to you SuperMotoBabe.
Blessings to all
It's ok. Just push it out of your mind. It's like riding a bike, except this time there's a motor attached. :D

I recommend taking the MSF course. It will help your confidence on the bike and you will bypass the bad habits most riders have.

Hugs
SMB :hug:

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was going to take the riders course that Harley Davidson has available down in Texas and the nice young man was sweet enough to tell me that if I was that afraid, then I would never learn. Needless to say that dealer didn't get my money. Am looking forward to someday going thru it in Kansas when finances get leveled out again. Ah well.. What's life without it's little hurdles..
Blessings

Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

damn...I`ve always wanted to ride a motorcycle (sitting behind a guy doesn`t count!)
if by some miracle of nature you ever come to Ontario, let me know!

~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

We're finalizing the 2010 calendar. We have partners and series in many countries, so we'll have a busy season next year.

I have everyone's names/locations. I'll pm/email you all when we're close to your area. Btw, we have spare bikes and some gear. So no worries.

Vroooommm :superman:

Return to “Shadow Me”