active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

PhoenixRising84 Posted: Mar 1 2008, 05:20 PM

Wise Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

So, I received my Efrit from Amanda a couple of days ago and was thrilled. Then, my Marduk (the Imperial Marid also from Amanda) starts acting jealous . Kalid's (the Efrit) ring kept ending up on the floor. So I've been keeping him with me in my bra (it's convenient ). Today, I decided I would put Marduk on one side and Khalid on the other (of the bra I mean). Well, that lasted about 30 seconds, then Khalid's ring was on the floor. Now, for that to have happened, you would need to have lifted the bra and pushed the ring out, which I did not do. I emailed Amanda and let her know what was going on and asked her advice. Well, then I got home and was exiting my car, and Marduk's vessel fell!! He was fine all day, I was sitting, standing, and getting up all day at work and not one time did his vessel move! Then as soon as I step into my garage (which has a concrete floor) the vessel falls and breaks in half !! Grrr!!!!! Amanda emailed me back quickly (but I was at work so couldn't look at my email too often). She said after a couple of weeks they should calm down. I had heard Marids were jealous but I did not expect this kind of childlike behavior! Now I have to figure out what to do with the broken vessel. I emailed Amanda a few minutes ago to find out what to do.

Can't they just be friends?

This post has been edited by PhoenixRising84 on Mar 1 2008, 05:21 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hatshpset Posted: Mar 1 2008, 05:35 PM

My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

dear phoenix; so glad that you have been able to get a djinn from amanda. it sounds as if they just need to deal with each other being around and i think they will settle down within a couple of weeks. i loved your story and it does seem as if they are bickering siblings, doesn't it. they'll get used to each other eventually and stop trying to top each other for your attention. they'll learn that you can give them both attention and play nice with each other. keep your chin up sweetie, they'll come around to seeing how you want them to behave. blessed be.

--------------------
Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spiritsearcher Posted: Mar 1 2008, 08:35 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 62

I have a couple Efrits from Amanda, and just keep them at the other end of a room away from my other genies..The good natured ones of course and had no problems with them at all...I also have another efrit from wintermournings that I will summon any day now..I purchased her some time ago and havent summoned her.. and now feel the time has come.. From what Gwendolyn has told me that she will get along with all spirits...so we'll see...

Im sure that time will help them get along, but I would suggest keeping them away from each other..sorry to hear the vessel was broken...

david2885 Posted: Mar 1 2008, 08:51 PM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Wow, the vessel broke? That's really rough play!

Did you try the allegiance invocation from the Djinn Invocations (Click Me) page yet?

queniecups Posted: Mar 2 2008, 03:45 AM

Vampirelover

Member No.: 26

sorry to hear about the vessel phoenix. hope you get it sorted soon.

q.

--------------------
Live ,Love, Laugh!
Dare to dream!

xXxClairexXx Posted: Mar 2 2008, 04:03 AM

Otaku

Member No.: 25

Oh my... Lukily my djinn are fine with each other. Well at least I feel that way.

Umm... Maybe you could ask them what is the problem and you can sort it out if it is something you can help. Or if they are just being jelouse then ask them to leave each other alone and don't carry them toether.

I don't have any experience like that so far, but that is what I will do.

--------------------
With Loz Of Compliments....<3

Posted by Claire

suziiboo Posted: Mar 2 2008, 06:39 AM

suziiboo

Member No.: 17

Wow Pheonix

there is alway one! i tottaly understand where you are coming from. The best thing to do is keep them apart. Ask you first ginie to go on holiday for a bit. Spend time with this one for a couple of days. Then send the other one away.

Be firm with them tell them that is enough and your not gonna take it ant more. I did when i found out one of mine was making me ill for attention. I have sorted it for now. I am still wary though. You are lucky they are taking it out each other and not you honey.

Remember you the one encharge and they need you energy to manafest. So they will respect your dision.

suzi

mane79nll Posted: Mar 2 2008, 10:31 AM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 13

I suggest don't wear entities of light and dark together. Or you will experience "star war".
Marid- I can't stand you omitting dark power.
Efrit- I let you taste my power.
Marid- I mean business...and the story goes on.
Efrit- I let you have a taste of your own medicine.
Efrit- Looks like I have the last laugh--HAA HAA HAA HAA

Basically, their energy might be repelling each other.........

I wondering maybe that why whenever I have gryphon with me...he will detest all dark entities.

This post has been edited by mane79nll on Mar 2 2008, 10:34 AM

--------------------
"Life is like a box of chocolates..your never know what you going to get"

PhoenixRising84 Posted: Mar 2 2008, 11:31 AM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 27

Thanks everyone!

I took them aside yesterday and told them that I would not be having this kind of behavior. Things seem calmer today. I wish I would have done that before the vessel broke . I also did the Allegiance Invocation David recommended and I think that helped too.

I suppose I have to keep them in their own corners from now on.

Dragon Lady Posted: Mar 2 2008, 12:34 PM

Seeker of Truth

Member No.: 290

Isn't it bizarre that we have to treat these powerful and mighty djinn like we do our children? If you two can't play nice it's time out for both of you and no TV for a week! LOL!

Mane; I think you hit the nail on the head... don't wear them together.

Phoenix; I have 3 djinn from Amanda, 1 Efrit and 2 Marid. Everyone gets along fairly well but I keep the Efrit in his own charging/containment box away from the other djinn. Laying down the law should certianly help but I would try to keep them seperate as much as possible. It just seems to make things better. Keep us posted on how things go over the next few days. Hopefully you'll see an improvement!!

StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Erm - who is Amanda again?

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

What happens when people dont have the gift of seeing them...??
How do they know if they like each other or not...??? :(

Return to “Djinn / Genie”