Better then a charging box - 1000x amplification

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

ShiVa wrote:Thanks Toadstools! I can't wait for mine to arrive now. Didn't order the forever offerings. Will do soon enough. I certainly hope they arn't all in necklace form. Maybe Dee Dee has different ones for men and women.

LOL you might look good in a necklace :silly:

Don't knock it till you try it.

ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

toadstools wrote:
ShiVa wrote:Thanks Toadstools! I can't wait for mine to arrive now. Didn't order the forever offerings. Will do soon enough. I certainly hope they arn't all in necklace form. Maybe Dee Dee has different ones for men and women.

LOL you might look good in a necklace :silly:

Don't knock it till you try it.
Lolz, maybe I wear just at night ;-) I'm sure my succubi will love that.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You can always transmute any vessel you don't like.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:You can always transmute any vessel you don't like.

Hi Magnolia, do you know of items similar to these that has the ability to be a never ending source of energy to our spirits? Like something that always has the power within.

Sometimes I think I need something that is so powerful, it literally just comes to me and shakes my abilities awake. I am hoping that this item will certainly help with that.

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

A personal energy portal item? Some form of magic? Or should we all carry miniature atomic reactors on a backpack like the ghostbusters guys... :sly:

If not, maybe we could move out to Stonehenge or Ley line area...our spirits will be forever charged...while we live like hermits...with permanent static shocked hair...

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Shiva if you are interested, I don't know if she has anymore but you can ask her, Verna AKA A new golden dawn also has a charing box that works on all spirits thats supposed to super charge your spirits. It's only temp though you have to use it once a week. I bought one and am now currently awaiting its' arrival.

Don't know if she has anymore but its' worth the try to ask, she may be able to get one for you?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Magnolia, do you know of items similar to these that has the ability to be a never ending source of energy to our spirits? Like something that always has the power within.

Sometimes I think I need something that is so powerful, it literally just comes to me and shakes my abilities awake. I am hoping that this item will certainly help with that.
Yes, there are quite a few. Having invented the Charging Box in 2005 the Charging Boxes we sell are endless sources of constant supplemental energy. That is why you can use any Charging Box with any spirit or spell but a Dragon Lair has extra enchantment to boost Dragons, and so on for each race.

We also have orbs that are constant sources of general & specific power. Such as orbs that are a constant feeding to Vampires as well as a constant feeding to any Vampiric energies you may be working with. As well as orbs that are constant feedings to Dragons, Fae, Gargoyles, etc. Right now we make them on-demand but those with them are extremely pleased with the results.

Keeping a constant flow of energy between yourself and your spirits can make for more engaged interactions. It doesn't necessarily guarantee you a better connection or more frequent manifestations, though for many this is a side effect with some of their spirits or spells. It just means the level of energy between you has been raised and therefore any connection or interaction made would be more strongly felt.

Although that being said because we invented the Charging Box that means that spirits and spiritual interaction developed and was obtained in many ways other than using a Charging Box or the like for thousands of years. A Charging Box is only a shortcut to what others have done without one for years. Any powerful spirit can also cause an energy flow to occur providing energy for yourself and others around you. If you have a few powerful sorcerer's or Green Dragons, for examples, they with their powers of mystic & magic can cast on your behalf and create energy vortexes, or assist you in creating an amulet of power. That is what our feeding orbs are. They are an orb of vastly imbued power that constantly draws & feeds out energy to empower the spirit(s) and Keeper.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
joy
active contributor
active contributor

Magnolia, do you think that orgone energy can be used to charge enchanted and spirited vessels? And if I wanted to get one of the orbs, what is the basic price range? If you don't mind. I need something. I think my natural shielding is blocking any contact for me.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, it is. We have an orgone orb that isn't in the Online Store yet but it's in the Weird Science category. It is a perpetual force of energy that is never exhausted. It starts at $50 for a C3 so with the sale this month it would be $20 with the discount.

I know we need to get a lot of the stuff we sell only via person-to-person in the Online Store but it's all time to do these different tasks. If you want one send Princess a Helpdesk ticket so we have a record of it.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Magnolia, how much for a C5?

Return to “Items”