venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Probably a little easier for me because I am a veggie! But seriously, a life without cakes, chocolate, crisps, coke, pizza, chips and vodka is a life not worth living.

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Tinkerbell wrote:Probably a little easier for me because I am a veggie! But seriously, a life without cakes, chocolate, crisps, coke, pizza, chips and vodka is a life not worth living.
I'll drink to that! :lol: Seriously, Saturday night is pizza and beer (or wine) night. And everyday is chocolate day.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

personally i dont think i could ever have one of these fae, i couldnt follow the diet at all. i enjoy food too much.for me nothing is better then a steak on bbq...

if i wanna lose weight i will stick with moderation as the poor little fae would be driven mad if i got one.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
bliss4ever
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them :)

Nope, I could never follow The Sagen Faery Diet. I love everything on the "Avoid" List Lol.

And being on a vegetarian diet is just too expensive. It is a lot cheaper to buy unhealthy food than healthy unfortunately. I would love to start eating organic vegetables on a regular basis but that's even more expensive than regular veggies! However, I am eating a lot healthier these days, with the food on the "Avoid" list thrown in here and there :lildevil: .

Steel Wolf Claw
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I don't think you can build muscle with this diet because of the low protein food, but the listing in the shop says these faeries helps body-building. Any experience guys?

"Not knowing it was impossible he went there and did it" (Jean Cocteau)
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

There are quite a few vegan bodybuilders out there, and professional athletes, too. If you do a search on Derek Tresize (bodybuilder), a bunch of articles come up for him.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

bliss4ever wrote:Nope, I could never follow The Sagen Faery Diet. I love everything on the "Avoid" List Lol.

And being on a vegetarian diet is just too expensive. It is a lot cheaper to buy unhealthy food than healthy unfortunately. I would love to start eating organic vegetables on a regular basis but that's even more expensive than regular veggies! However, I am eating a lot healthier these days, with the food on the "Avoid" list thrown in here and there :lildevil: .

your health is your wealth!

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Steel Wolf Claw wrote:I don't think you can build muscle with this diet because of the low protein food, but the listing in the shop says these faeries helps body-building. Any experience guys?
All the mammals that are VEGAN have n problem bodybuilding. look at the gorillas? 1ey

Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

This diet is very similar to one I used to follow. Please note, this isn't a vegetarian diet, it's a pescetarian diet. If you can still eat seafood then it's not vegetarian.

You can get a lot of protein from vegetable sources, but if you eat plenty of meat then you can bodybuild with it. That meat can be fish and seafood and work just fine. Yes, there are vegetarian bodybuilders, but they are nowhere near the size of regular bodybuilders, but they do look really good for what they have.

If I can live somewhere near the ocean then I am going to go back to being a pescetarian, but since I am living in the desert, my choices of seafood are limited, so I tend to eat a lot of the same types of fish over and over again. I also make a lot of vegetarian meals using soy-based (tofu, soy crumbles, soyrizo, etcetera) substitutes, but I do try to include meat in most things because I need the protein.

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Protein is very hard to come by when you are on a meat-less diet. I can only suggest anyone wanting to follow a vegetarian or pescatarian diet to increase tree nut intake, cottage cheese, kidney beans, legumes, yogurt, quinoa, and other similar sources offer protein that, throughout a day, can help you reach your daily goal.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Faery”