active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Renee W. Posted: Feb 5 2008, 11:37 AM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 35

You all may know that I haven't felt anything from any of my spirits. That is, until this morning! Last night before I went to bed, I left a small dish of cherry jello with fruit cocktail out for my faery. Well, I guess she must have liked it!

This morning I woke up, and was lying in bed thinking about getting up LOL One of my cats (the youngest) came into my room and up on the bed. She was clearly seeing something zipping around. Her head was going all over the place watching something and she would jump off the bed and try to catch it! I told her that she was playing with the star faery!

This went on for a couple of hours where very room I went in, my cat would follow and would be watching/chasing something! I told my faery, I can't see you, but I know you're here and I like it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

david2885 Posted: Feb 5 2008, 11:41 AM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Wow, it sounds like cats are really sensitive to spirits...

I wonder if dogs are as sensitive as cats? I don't think mine has been acting any differently with my djinn around...but I guess djinn aren't as playful as faeries

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

queniecups Posted: Feb 5 2008, 12:07 PM

Vampirelover

Member No.: 26

Thats great Renee. Keep us posted on all activities.

Q.

--------------------
Live ,Love, Laugh!
Dare to dream!

6dogs4us Posted: Feb 5 2008, 01:45 PM

Providerofdogfood

Member No.: 39

Great going Renee. Next thing you know you'll be seeing the little orbs flying around the house.

Renee W. Posted: Feb 5 2008, 07:34 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 35

I'm so excited! She had me laughing the way she was playing with the cat!

David, I also have two dogs and they haven't seemed to notice anything. It was like, have you ever played with a cat using a laser pointer? That's how she was acting, like she was chasing a light.

IndigoWonders Posted: Feb 5 2008, 07:40 PM

On the breeze of a whisper...

Member No.: 153

Very exciting. Sounds like you're off to a great start with her.

--------------------
To say my fate is not tied to your fate is like saying your end of the boat is sinking.

suziiboo Posted: Feb 6 2008, 06:30 AM

suziiboo

Member No.: 17

QUOTE (Renee W. @ Feb 5 2008, 08:34 PM)
I'm so excited! She had me laughing the way she was playing with the cat!

David, I also have two dogs and they haven't seemed to notice anything. It was like, have you ever played with a cat using a laser pointer? That's how she was acting, like she was chasing a light.

im so pleased for you Renee!

i know you will see her soon.

Love suzii boo

mane79nll Posted: Feb 8 2008, 08:55 AM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 13

Maybe you keep a pair of binoculars so you can keep a watch-out.
Hee Hee Hee (just joking!!!)
Congrats! At least, you making some progress...a little and a little..sooner or later...your faery will manifest

Return to “Faery”