active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

drsuess30 Posted: Mar 11 2008, 12:00 PM

Drsuess

Group: Members
Member No.: 287

I have a Camelot Fae which is like a woodland Fae. I take her into the woods via her little birdcage/nesting box but I'm traveling to England this year and thought that she would might really enjoy going.

So here's the question:
Can I simply wear the vessel to England (Without the protection of a birdcage?) Or... is she better off staying behind?

From what I've gathered on the site it sounds to me that most Fae stay home. Not many people wear them out (ie... shopping, stores, trips etc..) Is this true? I was hoping to get some clarification on this.

--------------------
If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IndigoWonders Posted: Mar 11 2008, 02:46 PM

On the breeze of a whisper...

Member No.: 153

I've always invited my fae with me on trips. Make sure you wear them or they go in your carry-on. I've never brought protection on vacation (heehee) but have always kept them safe. I guess it depends on what you're comfortable with.

--------------------
To say my fate is not tied to your fate is like saying your end of the boat is sinking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xXxClairexXx Posted: Mar 11 2008, 07:19 PM

Otaku

Member No.: 25

One of my faerie loves to travel!! Well maybe it is just her but most of my faeries are OK going out side.

I travelled from New Zealand to Japan and all my faeries and creatures were fine.

But make sure the vessle won't get damaged.

Return to “Faery”