lothorianmagic

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
yoficreations
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: haven't received yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: wouldn't
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have one yet

cheshire kitten, that is really a pretty ring! I might purchase one myself, even though there are other spells that would interest me more.

Wishingwell12
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Devata

I have used Lothorian Magick several times and I have to say that they are very reputable. I like the way they really describe in detail the item that they are offering. Most sellers do not, so you end up with a vague idea of what it really is that your getting. Joseph, is a very nice person and answers questions within 48 hours of asking them. Every time I receive an item from them I can feel energy coming from it right away. I've felt warm, and a surge of energy running through my body so I know that these items are real. My Devata so far is my favorite that I have purchased from them. I hope this helps some of you wondering whether or not to buy from him. In addition to most of his items being beautiful. They are items that you can truly cherish for years to come. :thumbup:

Listen to your heart and you can never go wrong....
Hlithium
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3

I've purchased a beauty spell ring in 2010. I did not feel any energies from the ring and as for the spell, didn't work. On my part, I did the activation ritual. I know I should had contacted the seller but forgotten while waiting for the spell to work its magick.

sillylittlenovice
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Little Dragon
Zodiac:

Has anyone bought from this seller recently? ::bump::

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

bumping for updates on seller

bluestaff
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2

Hi guys I am new to the forum, was just wondering if any one has purchased any items off this seller recently, or even in the past. If anyone has would like to hear about their experiences with the items, as I am interested in purchasing a item off this seller. Any help would be great cheers guys

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

Any update on this seller?
The jewelery pieces look good, it would be great to know if the spells work.

grace_mizu8064
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fox
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Lysa
Zodiac:

Nan wrote:Yes i just bought a vampire from him. Felt the spirit right away. Very strong spirit and he gave me a price break. :) The piece has also 33 spells for wealth. So will let you know how his spells work also. But he is the real deal. And I am very happy with my new vamp! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I got a bunch of stuff from them too...
But I just never really any replies to all my email from them... There were like things I asked about that wasn't it their FAQ and I've yet to hear anything.
So far there were some minor good stuff but only with time and bonding and meditation you see it... Still need to bond.
1st time I got my ring, it was warm to the touch, it was like silver up my vein, if that makes sense. But then I realized that you need to be calm, collected, positive and above all to believe in magick to see manifestations and to notice even the tiny minute blessings.
Still expecting on the medium and big ones comin <3

grace_mizu8064
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fox
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Lysa
Zodiac:

Wishingwell12 wrote:I have used Lothorian Magick several times and I have to say that they are very reputable. I like the way they really describe in detail the item that they are offering. Most sellers do not, so you end up with a vague idea of what it really is that your getting. Joseph, is a very nice person and answers questions within 48 hours of asking them. Every time I receive an item from them I can feel energy coming from it right away. I've felt warm, and a surge of energy running through my body so I know that these items are real. My Devata so far is my favorite that I have purchased from them. I hope this helps some of you wondering whether or not to buy from him. In addition to most of his items being beautiful. They are items that you can truly cherish for years to come. :thumbup:
Did Joseph really get back to you??
He never replies to any of my emails...! 2cy
What was the email address you used to send him messages to?
I really would like to get in touch with him.
I felt same thing warmth and energy surge when first I got my item...
I still do not activating it under the full moon. And I have 3 items with me so far... Hmmm

FF01
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Boyu

Hi, I purchased 3 items from this seller in the period of April to May 2017, one enchanted spell ring, a Marid djinn pendant, and haunted artifact with 7 Templar djinn. All are powerful, but the haunted artifact is mind-blowing. Josef is honest but not always readily available and he openly says this. He is a world traveler and paranormal investigator and not at his computer very regularly. He does eventually answer. His sites Q&A is comprehensive. It takes time for me to bond with these djinn, but I am loyal, patient, respectful. I take off my vessels (no swimming or bathing) and before intimate activities. My spouse was falsely arrested in August by sheriffs and an organization. Last week we were in court for a bench trial. I meditated with my artifact and wished for the judge to drop the charges, dismiss the bogus case, AND apologize to my husband. 15 min later the judge came out and I looked directly at her, holding my vessel, and mentally 'instructing' her what to do. The artifacts powers include mind control. She smiled and spoke to my husband respectfully and dropped the charges, closed the case, exonerated the bond to release all funds back to me, AND looked at my husband in the eye and apologized to him. I knew my djinn were busy working and caused this victory. There are more wishes. I bought them a gift for my gratitude. It takes precious time to be patient but the djinn are worth the wait. I do not plan to buy more and collect djinn. I have 1 dark ifrit and 8 grey marids. I am very happy with them and their outstanding work.

Return to “Seller Review”