Kishijoten - Japanese Goddess of Luck and Beauty

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Hello everyone! I thought I would share my experience so far with this wonderful Immortal. She was first offered in the Online Store on June 25, 2009. And from reading her description, never mind that I've always been drawn to Asian things, I had to order her. Soon she was on her way to me, along with a few other Immortals and spirits. I began to wonder exactly which one to bond with once they arrived. I thought about Kishijoten first, then I remembered I had planned to bond with a different Immortal. Well. What to do?

As I was pondering my self-made dilemma, not a vision or an image but an impression came to my mind. I felt such a wave of peaceful, beautiful energy sweep over me and Kishijoten communicated to me. This was a few days before the vessels arrived in the mail. She basically said that she understood my reasoning behind my choice and that she was not in any hurry. As she left I had the impression of a tall woman in a long, white kimono with her back to me, moving away from me. Before she left, though I did not get a clear image of her face, she wished me good luck, raised her hand to her lips and blew me a kiss. Then she departed.

I sat there in my chair quite stunned. What a first impression! Her description is correct that she has style and grace! And how! She is definitely an Immortal that these words cannot do justice. The only way to really appreciate this Goddess is to welcome her into your life. Though I have yet to go through the recommended bonding period with Kishijoten she has shown herself to be very kind and understanding. I have to say that I am honored to be able to welcome such a Goddess into my home. Thanks to Creepy Hollows I was able to do that, I may never have come to know about this Goddess otherwise.

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Beautiful :hug:
I am so Happy for you :D
Now i want one :crazy: :crazy:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Wow! :applause:
She does sound beautiful.
I ordered a Kinnara and they sound very similar, as far as grace and beauty.

Ditto Ellen! I'm looking her up in the store now. :lol:

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

I just read up about the Kinnara in the store, and they definitely are very similar. Kishijoten is the patron Goddess of the Geishas, who, of course, read poetry, sing and dance. She delights in these arts. So I imagine she would love these delightful spirits.

She is also invoked as a protector of children. Her brother is the Japanese God of War, Bishamon, so she is often petitioned by mothers for the safety of their children that are off fighting.

Oh, and thank you, Ellen. :)

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

Finally getting around to posting an update. This happened last week, or the week before. I dunno I had that stupid bug that's been worldwide and the past couple weeks have been a blur. Once, during that sick time, I was up most of the night and ended up having a talk with Kishijoten and my Peschke Dragon. My poor Peschke, I can't remember what we talked about but I remember the story Kishijoten told me.

Sorry, the story is too long to share right now. But it was - Bang! - right there pretty much fully laid out in the matter of seconds. Well, minutes but it will take me much longer to put the words down digitally or on paper. It was almost like the Matrix - having it downloaded into my brain.

After I got some sleep and was able to process what had happened I said - "Hey, waitaminute, Kishijoten! I thought Seshat was the Goddess of writing?!" So she patiently explained to me what I already knew, that creative story-telling was just one of the many skills of the Geisha. (Thank all that is that I have enough sense to warn my spirits when they get here to be patient with me, I can be such a blockhead sometimes! :frustrated: ) Actually, this happened because another story suddenly popped into my head out of nowhere and the realization startled me so much it jarred it right out of my head. It's gone and it's not coming back - I take that as a lesson learned for my impudent remark.

So what do I get from this? I get that Kishijoten and Seshat make a good tag-team of Creative and Order/Getting It Done Right.

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

reddogwillow wrote:So what do I get from this? I get that Kishijoten and Seshat make a good tag-team of Creative and Order/Getting It Done Right.
That's great!! :thumbup: :applause:
I have a Kinnara which is similar to your Kishijoten. I also have Seshat. :D
I'm looking forward to see how they get along.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

SMB, what is a Kinnara?
Never heard of it :crazy:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

I've ne er heard of this goddess before today. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Return to “Immortals”