When Angels Speak Does it Really Blow Your Ears?

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

The other day I was testing some binuaral beats I found off the internet to see if it works. I was getting really bored and no where close to meditation ville. So I pulled off my earphones and went to sleep. Next thing you know I hear something like someone raising the volume on my MP3 player to blow out my ears. I quickly jump off my bed only to realize my earphones were not on and nor was the MP3 player on. It looked like I had slept for about an hour before that happened.

It reminds me of a post that if the angels were to speak to you it would blow your ear drums. Do you think it was my brain replaying the recording or angels really trying to speak?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

That happend to me before. Not the an angel though.

I was like.... OMG who was it?????? because I was new to the paranormal at that time.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

It is a very sharp shrilling sound loud enough to blow your eardrums.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I've never had an angel, but I can vouch for the binaural beats, as it does open your mind up. I used brain wave generator, and my experiences were walking around in a surreal nightmare outside in the real physical world, and certain places (some giant old twisted tree, sorta like out of the movie Sleepy Hollow) had many spirit voices layering over each other whisper and gradually, and then suddenly become louder and freaked me.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Do you know what the frequency range was? I know 4-8Hz is the ideal. Mine had a lot of drum beats.

I don't know what mine was it was called shamanic journey. I was seriously bored out of my mind.

PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Were you using Brainwave Generator? There are these presets in the library download on the webpage... they are called the Deep mind series: Deep Mind II,III,IV,V,VI... etc.

I was using I believe Deep Mind 4 preset at the time. It is developed by some guy named Joseph Plazo. Oh forgot to add.. I was wearing an older pair.. but they were studio grade, or something decent enough that you'd use with a guitar amp.. Sony earmuff headphones. I basically plugged them into my computer... played the BwGen and looped it, and then layed on my bed for 30 minutes (without falling asleep).. then got up.. got on my bike and went for a ride in the neighborhood.. thats when things started feeling surreal, and I could see shadow figures run quickly past me. I was in Ft. Myers Florida then.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Oooh. I should try it. Is that a free program?

PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It is free use program as well as paid. You pay to unlock certain features.

Back then I did some sort of little trick I cannot completely remember, where it involved cutting and pasting, as well as renaming certain files into the program directory, in order to make all those downloadable presets appear as the default presets in the BwGen.

If you have the paid version, you can even download the preset for however long you specify for as a wave file.. and you could convert that and put it on an mp3 player.

PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

for frequencies.. I'd recommend quality headphones that can reproduce the full frequency spectrum... doesn't have to be expensive.. but I've heard certain brands like Sennheiser make excellent headsets that produce more the full range of sound frequencies.

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That's interesting. I've never had that happen to me with an angelic spirit, but it is possible, because they are on such a high frequency. I know that our spirit guides have to find a way to speed their voices up so that they don't sound like high pitched chirping birds to us in this realm. Sound travels differently through the veil. I had a human spirit from The Other Side calling my name during meditation, through the veil and it was like standing in front of a speaker at a concert. I could feel very high vibrations booming through my chest and vibrating my whole body.

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!

Return to “Connecting With Angels”