THRONES ANGEL

Discussion of specific races of angels.
Silverbee
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Hi guys!!

I just brought e-Book that talk about Angel from the Reiki therapies lady in eBay and this is some part that talk about thrones!

The Thrones are known as the "many-eyed ones", acting as investigators for the divine,
as they create, send and collect incoming and outgoing positive energies. They are also
instructors of humility. Justice is important to them, they will shine their light on
injustices and send healing energy to any victim. Thrones are very interested in humans,
their intentions and their general existence. They will generally channel energy to you
through your guardian angel rather than directly with you.
Call on the Thrones where problems in relationships need to be smoothed out, be it
groups of people or just 2 people, as well as planetary issues.

So what you guys think?? I have custom Thrones from CH and I not so sure how to contact or ask what my dear angel name yet!! I'm little confuse.. :eh:

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Hi Silverbee :wave:
We have a thread right now on Angelic Orders. It will help understand a little about Throne Angels.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =13&t=7965

What you have should be a portal to the Throne Angels. It is not a binding of the Angel. So, you would just call out to them.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Silverbee
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Moto baby

Thanks for the link

I got a gemstone orb and the note said "this is a binding of thrones" so what is it a portal to the thrones anyway?? Is some kind of spell to open portal or..??

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

Really? Is that from CH? My understanding is that you can't bind thrones.

ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Silverbee wrote:Hi Moto baby

Thanks for the link

I got a gemstone orb and the note said "this is a binding of thrones" so what is it a portal to the thrones anyway?? Is some kind of spell to open portal or..??
SMB is right, you can't bind Thrones. The portal is a direct link to them. So it will be like a direct paging service.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I dunno. I have a specific throne, not the portal. His name isn't in the scriptures. I got mine from Lisa. The ring gives me involuntary muscle movements. And has a womping energy. I asked if he was bound to the ring he said no. I asked if he was bound to me he said yes.

I have the archangel rings which is a portal, they feel different. But when I call on the arch angels my pendulum swings wildly.

CH has two binding one is for the portal, the other is for the angel. I think Capricorn-Aquarius has Rafael. Some scriptures say there is only 40 thrones. But Lisa says she has seen more come out. I know a few of their names and none of them are in the scriptures.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

I just checked the store and they only have the Binding of Thrones, which I assume is the portal.

If you have 1 Throne bound to you, can you still have access to the others?

Is it just the one Throne protecting you, rather than several that you can access thru the portal?

ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I actually meant a portal to one. As in, the Throne isn't with you all the time, but is connected to you, your energies. I think you are still able to get a name. I have one coming from CH.

There are only 40?

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

Suga just said she has a specific Throne, not the portal. That's where I'm confused.

ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Yeah, I'm confused aswell. I've always been told that you cannot bind one in particular and have it stay with you always. Anyway, once mine arrives from Ch, I'll have more of an idea.

Return to “Angel Races”