inne19905

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

shineon
hiya

is this ebay seller real are the items genuine...

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... d=inne1905

moonray
:rolleyes: hi
I bought an item last year from inne1905, the item did not cost alot and the ring was beautiful and came quickly and was well packaged. the seller will answer any questions you have too.
after just a day of the ring arriving (which was a djinn elder) my washing machine would turn itself on and off by itself. when it first happened i took it as a one off but it happened about 3 times. also the light bulbs in the flat blew one by one. I felt a very strong connection and I didnt say any invocations just asked the spirit to make itself known as he was my first one.
havnt worn the ring for a while now as it is too tight so in my jewellry box since put in my box nothing has happened.
at present I trying to bond with my djinn from CH.
I do suggest that if you do buy a ring from inne1905 you double check on the size as my size come about 2 sizes smaller than advertised so could be amount of silver in item as they good quality and thick.
hope this helps
moonray

alex
I have purchased from this seller. He is very nice, helpful with questions.
The Djinn I purchased is real although the one thing I notice is that he does not have class ratings, as CH does.

My Jinn appears to be a class II or III.

Bright Blessings,
Alex

spiritsearcher
This sellers items look similar to this sellers..!! :blink:

inne1905
http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-ROYAL-PRIMO ... m153.l1262

and this one..
http://cgi.ebay.com/sterling-silver-GAR ... dZViewItem

Thats just me noticing these things...
:)

alex
What we have here is a style of ring, there are only so many styles in the world.
If I were a jewlery buff I could probably tell you what style it was. What I'm trying to say is that I don't know if it's indiciative of a problem.

Inne1905 is Esoteric energies, same seller.

Mike was very helpful with emails and answers to questions I had. I bought my first Djinn from him, the ring was the same style setting, but the arrangement was different and the stone was moonstone.

I did check some of his past auctions at the time I decided to buy and did not find any duplicates at the time. He doesn't sell himself as anything other than a collector, and I did have quite a conversation with the gent where he told me of his background. He has always had a curiosity in the paranormal, from a young age.

Would love to hear from someone else who may have purchased from him?

Bright Blessings,
Alex

Renee W.
Alex, is the djinn you purchased from him powerful? I have a few of his items on my watch list. One ends tonight. I haven't bid on it yet. I'm still undecided about his items. His feedback seems to be very good.

alex
No, it is not a powerful Djinn. I am guessing it is a class II or maybe III.
The seller does not put a class on his djinns.

Hope this helps,
Bright Blessings,
Alex

Renee W.
Thanks, Alex. It does help. So his items are genuine, I guess that's what I was wondering. Have you seen the thermal pictures he has on his listings? What do you make of them?

starrynight
Renee did you get any of these items?

I dont know about the authenticity but some of the rings look very nice :)

I worry about the part where it says no invocation though... doesnt ownership need to be communicated.

Return to “Seller Review”