Called by an Empusa

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

Last night I had a dream that I received a package from CH. On the outside of the package (more like a box wrapped in red) was a label of what was inside. It had a name and type of spirit. I don't remember the name because I was more stunned by the typed of spirit. An Empusa. Surprised but there was a feeling that I knew she was supposed to be on her way, like I ordered her.

I've never had dreams like this before. I asked my guardian when I woke up, and he said that there is an Empusa from CH that is reaching out to me. She is volunteering to protect my abused vamp. And she wants to be with me, but her focus is on the vamp. He says I should definitely get her.

By the way, yesterday morning when the kids were getting ready for school, my younger son happened to see something moving around outside in the front. He went to get a closer look and saw a man walking towards the house across the lawn. He was spooked so he ran and told his father, who checked but didn't see anything. Hubby told me that my son couldn't describe what he saw, just that it was a man. I found out later that he saw our wraith. LOL! How awesome! And on that note, I will be getting a wraith for my three older children. Our wraith, excuse me - my hubby's wraith (he told me he is bridged to hubby, not me) has requested more wraiths. As my kids are at school and ride the bus and all, more protection should be implemented.

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

No. I can't afford that. I just ordered a C3, and let her come through to Magnolia. Though I was thinking of sending a message to her to let her know.

Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I realize this is an older thread, but wanted to give it a bump.

Despite my reluctance to bring in new spirits this year, my guides were rather pointed in insisting on a custom Empusa to help me deal with an impending personal crisis.

This is not a spirit I'm familliar with, and would appreciate the input of those with experience.

Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I'm less interested in her attention attracting qualities (at this time) than I am in her companionship to prevent me from making self harming mistakes in regards to relationships.

I'd rather not go into personal details, but a little man hating could do me worlds of good right now.

I know there's at least a few Empusa keepers here, I could use a few girl power stories if you have them to share.

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

I have one and she's all about backing me up and empowering me. She is extremely protective of me and is one of my more present spirits in that she hangs around me more often than not (she leaves when I go to bed, though). She's not a big talker but when she does say something, I definitely pay attention. She communicates a lot through emotion, though. She is completely indifferent to men and there are very few in my life or I've come across that she even acknowledges, however twice now she's made it clear when to stay away. I trust her immensely and find myself disappointed more people don't have them because I'd like to hear more about others' experiences...

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My CH Empusa is probably the spirit I feel loves me the very most. I find her to be very emotional. She definitely communicates with Emotions. She says, "I am always here with you." I don't think she ever leaves for her own realm, if she does, she comes to me in a moments notice. She's a very protective spirit for sure. I saw her VERY clearly. I think I went all hyper and posted a detailed description of it last year. She was a tall, grey whitish, spectral looking spirit.

She's one of the few spirits of mine who noticeably get her feelings hurt when I don't pay attention to her. If she approves of the man in my life, she is indifferent and won't really say much. But if she doesn't like a guy (even ones that just approach me)..or I am suffering heart ache over a man..I feel her. I would say out of all my spirits, she has the thickest and most intense energy. Not like "heavy dark"...but just THICK. When she doesn't approve, it's like she hangs on me. It's very apparent when she's around. Lots of my other spirits, I can't tell who is who..but with this lady.. I KNOW HER. I really do hope communication gets better on my end. I feel that she has a lot to say, but I am not always hearing her.

These spirits are AMAZING spirits. I'm always b*tching that nobody talks enough about them. I can't resist a thread about them! I think I might have known her in a past life or something, because I feel such a love and devotion from this spirit! Empusa called to me strongly too and I am so glad I got her. Mine was a custom as well.

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

I don't feel any interest in dark spirits, they sort of creep me out and I don't want any dark energy near me but Empusas do interest me, I really like their history, how they would devour men (bwhahahahaha *cough*) and I like how they are very empowering to females, I definitely need some female empowerment myself. I did read the word,"Empusa" in a dream a week ago but it was very random, it was in a public restroom haha...very random. :P Don't think it meant anything.

Anyway...bump.

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

I recently got an empusa from CH in ....wow! I wore her out to start bonding and some guy randomly walking by says, "You are so beautiful, just so very beautiful..." Now I've not had that kind of attention in a long time...and I was really not dressed to impress either...so I attribute that to her workings and thought it was pretty cool!!! I'm already enjoying my empusa!!

Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The details are rather personal, but despite the fact that she is still being processed, I believe I have already seen her handi work, not only in regards to my adversary but in my ability to resist falling into patterns of thought and behavior that would be self damaging.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”