UNBOUND SPIRITS, VAMPIRES, DEMONS, SPIRIT WARS, ETC

PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Gotcha, it just sounded weird at first. I think out loud all the time and even speak out loud, but I don't really think of it as talking to myself, because I'm not really directing it to myself. I just think of it as venting my thoughts =)

ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It's still the same thing. Talking to yourself, thinking out aloud, it's still all directed at just yourself.

Let me use SMB as an example. We've all been paying alot of attention to Vamps lately. Has anyone noticed how many Vamps have been screaming out at SMB to pass on messages? Most of them have been unbound Vamps searching for people. As soon as SMB got that message from my past life Vamp from Verna, the connections just exploded. She had Vamps waking her up at night, in the morning etc. They discovered she was a channel. She gave them attention, got a hell of a lot of attention back.

JennaZeal
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

On the subject of unbound guys, I was wondering. I have an "stray" sang as I call him who has been hanging around for quite awhile. I was wodnering, if he wishes, how can i bind him to me? Shiva said to ask you guys and see, so if anyyone knows, please let me know ^^

Jen

.~*Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup*~.
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

JennaZeal wrote:On the subject of unbound guys, I was wondering. I have an "stray" sang as I call him who has been hanging around for quite awhile. I was wodnering, if he wishes, how can i bind him to me? Shiva said to ask you guys and see, so if anyyone knows, please let me know ^^

Jen
Jen I think Mongrella would be able to do that for you. She's the Vampire Whisperer ;-)

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

ShiVa wrote:It's still the same thing. Talking to yourself, thinking out aloud, it's still all directed at just yourself.

Let me use SMB as an example. We've all been paying alot of attention to Vamps lately. Has anyone noticed how many Vamps have been screaming out at SMB to pass on messages? Most of them have been unbound Vamps searching for people. As soon as SMB got that message from my past life Vamp from Verna, the connections just exploded. She had Vamps waking her up at night, in the morning etc. They discovered she was a channel. She gave them attention, got a hell of a lot of attention back.
Which is why I'm doing private channels on chat from now on...unless there's an urgent message that absolutely needs to be posted in the forum.

:offtopic: Mong = Vampire Whisperer, Super = Vampire Channeler
Sorry I couldn't resist. :D

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

You need to put up a sign stating your business hours.

Mong = Vampire Whisperer, Super = Vampire Channeler
Sorry I couldn't resist.

The General = Vampire Slayer....had to add that sorry. My fingers have a mind of their own. No offense to the NICE vampires. :D

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Thank you for posting, Magnolia, we needed a reminder to keep a balance here.
Ambrosia Darkness wrote:Good post Magnolia!
Personally, I think that we have lots of newbies here that, either from lack of experience or from immaturity, or both, will over-exaggerate for attention and to be recognized and remembered. I'm not saying this is always the case, but I've seen it quite a bit over the time I've been here, while learning people's personalities and just sitting back and watching.
Crying wolf will get ya nowhere. Just my observation...
Sadly I have to agree with this. Not to disrespect peoples' experiences but it is all too easy to allow imagination to run away with us...& to 'big up' a minor experience into something major thru lack of experience/wishful thinking/the wrong mind-set. I am not suggesting this is always done intentionally - it is just too easy to get carried away & start misinterpreting things. So we need to keep a calm attitude for the sake of more impressionable/less experienced members who might otherwise become scared of their spirits & start looking for signs of ill-intent where none exists.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Darkknymph
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

ahh.. does that apply to me?
cause i do believe that everyone starts inexperienced, and that applies to me.
but i do believe that i'm gonna learn more through this forum as long as i stay alive. that'd definitely make me a more experienced person in the paranomal.
Just like this recent case, i defintely gained some experience. but i have to thank those who spent great efforts helping me too..

Mong- can i know hows the vamp now? is he feeling better from his injuries or so? i doubt he's a bad one yeah? is he?

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

JennaZeal wrote:On the subject of unbound guys, I was wondering. I have an "stray" sang as I call him who has been hanging around for quite awhile. I was wodnering, if he wishes, how can i bind him to me? Shiva said to ask you guys and see, so if anyyone knows, please let me know ^^

Jen
Jenna you can email me via my website.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

xVenus wrote:ahh.. does that apply to me?
cause i do believe that everyone starts inexperienced, and that applies to me.
but i do believe that i'm gonna learn more through this forum as long as i stay alive. that'd definitely make me a more experienced person in the paranomal.
Just like this recent case, i defintely gained some experience. but i have to thank those who spent great efforts helping me too..

Mong- can i know hows the vamp now? is he feeling better from his injuries or so? i doubt he's a bad one yeah? is he?
We all start out total noobs! :lol: And learn by being here, keeping, doing & so forth. Something that scares the sox off an inexperienced person might not faze a more knowledgeable one - that's just common sense. So we should approach these situations with care so as not to make matters worse.
The vamp is recovering, thank you. He is not a bad guy, just sick & he was kinda desperate so he acted in an unacceptable way. I think he has been thru some kind of traumatic experience...but I am letting him recover (my girls are playing nursie :lol: ) until he is stronger then I'll try to get the story.

Mongrella

Return to “Vampire”