Darkknymph
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Mongrella wrote:
xVenus wrote:ahh.. does that apply to me?
cause i do believe that everyone starts inexperienced, and that applies to me.
but i do believe that i'm gonna learn more through this forum as long as i stay alive. that'd definitely make me a more experienced person in the paranomal.
Just like this recent case, i defintely gained some experience. but i have to thank those who spent great efforts helping me too..

Mong- can i know hows the vamp now? is he feeling better from his injuries or so? i doubt he's a bad one yeah? is he?
We all start out total noobs! :lol: And learn by being here, keeping, doing & so forth. Something that scares the sox off an inexperienced person might not faze a more knowledgeable one - that's just common sense. So we should approach these situations with care so as not to make matters worse.
The vamp is recovering, thank you. He is not a bad guy, just sick & he was kinda desperate so he acted in an unacceptable way. I think he has been thru some kind of traumatic experience...but I am letting him recover (my girls are playing nursie :lol: ) until he is stronger then I'll try to get the story.
ahh yes.. thanks for providing me the ennlightement. :D
you're making me imagining him in a hospital with some sexy female vamps in nurse costumes treating him. LOL .

do let me know the story till then! Im REALLY curious to know what exactly happened to him..

Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

This reminds me of the SexyMotto experiance a few weeks back. Totally feaked me out--but thanks to all the 'sane' keepers here it calmed me down. It's very easy for us emotional intuatives to 'replay and relive' other's experiances.......So it's very true how events like these can play a dramatic role on one's emotions.

The key is to stay focused and strong...ask questions and don't jump the gun.

X'Y---it's all good ;)

Username change to *Beauty*
Darkknymph
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

yes it does play a huge role on my emotions.. the change was drastic..

i seem to respond kinda well to the nickname ur giving me. :crazy:

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Mongrella wrote:Thank you for posting, Magnolia, we needed a reminder to keep a balance here.
Ambrosia Darkness wrote:Good post Magnolia!
Personally, I think that we have lots of newbies here that, either from lack of experience or from immaturity, or both, will over-exaggerate for attention and to be recognized and remembered. I'm not saying this is always the case, but I've seen it quite a bit over the time I've been here, while learning people's personalities and just sitting back and watching.
Crying wolf will get ya nowhere. Just my observation...
Sadly I have to agree with this. Not to disrespect peoples' experiences but it is all too easy to allow imagination to run away with us...& to 'big up' a minor experience into something major thru lack of experience/wishful thinking/the wrong mind-set. I am not suggesting this is always done intentionally - it is just too easy to get carried away & start misinterpreting things. So we need to keep a calm attitude for the sake of more impressionable/less experienced members who might otherwise become scared of their spirits & start looking for signs of ill-intent where none exists.
Sadly, I agree with it as well. Being here for awhile now, I have seen this several times.
Two, seem to have left the forum....sadly...Two got Banned.
Also, think outside of "spirits", what Magnolia I think is saying is, this applies to humans that have passed as well....think back to the time before you even knew this place
There are Passed Loved ones, friends, so many people that have passed away. Their energy is around still as well.
Do they come back and haunt us, attack us? NO....
They don't have the anger, the emotions we have any longer.
Spirits....i do not believe have emotions like us as well...maybe love, but not jealousy or anger...
Just my opinion....

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Would you say ghost and spirits are the same? I know ghosts, poltergeist and demons CAN hold a grudge. More so the newbie ghost. I guess if you're a spirit long enough you'd get over it because no one can hear you. :crazy:

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Darkknymph
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

suga wrote:Would you say ghost and spirits are the same? I know ghosts, poltergeist and demons CAN hold a grudge. More so the newbie ghost. I guess if you're a spirit long enough you'd get over it because no one can hear you. :crazy:
xDD! ghosts and spirits/entities aren't the same. if i recall i saw a thread somewhere whereby Magnolia said that ghosts usually are unable to express themselves, and are more like the "floats somewhere and just freaks you out" (thats what i added in. LOL)
can't really remember..

PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

xVenus wrote:
you're making me imagining him in a hospital with some sexy female vamps in nurse costumes treating him. LOL .

I'm gonna have to have my vamps and incoming succubus do a little role playing as those kind of nurses. =)

Darkknymph
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

PsiDraco wrote:
xVenus wrote:

I'm gonna have to have my vamps and incoming succubus do a little role playing as those kind of nurses. =)
ahhs.. i'd bet your nose will bleed as soon as they start the role playing. Stick some tissues into your nose now just in case. lols

PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

lol typical japanese animation character reaction. I'm not that shy =) just be mesmerized by the sex appeal though.

JennaZeal
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Mongrella wrote:
JennaZeal wrote:On the subject of unbound guys, I was wondering. I have an "stray" sang as I call him who has been hanging around for quite awhile. I was wodnering, if he wishes, how can i bind him to me? Shiva said to ask you guys and see, so if anyyone knows, please let me know ^^

Jen
Jenna you can email me via my website.

Will do ^^

.~*Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup*~.

Return to “Vampire”