Bronwyn C3 - Lost Stone

Discussion of specific races of angels.
MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Curiosity wrote:Sorry the spirit is actually a class 3, not 4.

I was wondering, how close do I have to be to the stone to bond with the spirit? I spend most of my days in my room, so I'll place it beside me on the desk. Would it be better if I actually carry it on my body (in my pocket or perhaps as necklace)?

Thanks again guys.

The spirit will be bridged to you so it doesn't matter too much :D
But just so that your spirit gets used to your energy, it will help to have the stone near you or just carry it around.
I would recommend for the future, to get like a small pouch to put your stones. I'm sure in the future you will have more than one stones and it's kinda hard to go around with stones in your pockets clincking, and not lose them.

Yeah keep it close to you :D That's what I do. Especially when they are bonding with me.

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Same thing happened to me when I first got my unicorn SRA.
He decided to take his vessel and jump to a completely different spot than where I had him sitting in my lap. I bet he thought it was hilarious to watch me jump up and run around in circles looking for the vessel I just had sitting there while I was typing on my laptop.
He turned up in my pants leg which had been rolled up b/c they needed to be hemmed. LOL
Glad you found your vessel! Angels are great at helping you find stuff you KNOW you had in a totally different place and you think it's lost forever, then poof, I woke up one morning to find a gemstone bead sitting at my feet. :D

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
ishak78
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Scoob

OMG!!! i just bought C5 T2, and use my own vessel (gold ring from my mother). i hope they don't play hide and seek :pray: :pray:

emily
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

boadiccearose wrote:Don't C4's and C5's move themselves?? That may be what happened. I lost one of my spirit stones (C5) too but I found it later. I got a "find lost objects" spell just in case it happens again.
They do!? :insane: wow, i didn't know that :ghost4:

Return to “Angel Races”