Meditation Techniques

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I thought I'd share a website I've found when searching for meditation techniques. It's called Meditation Station and has a plethora of information on meditation I know some members may find beneficial in some way.

They have 108 meditations, not all are available though. Here are some of the techniques that are available:

# Love (#69)

# Incarnation (#81)

# Cosmic Consciousness (#43)

# Om (#44)

# Preparing to Reincarnate (#19)

# 4-4-8 (#9)

# Cancer Meditation (#89)

# Meditation 24 x 7 (#14)

# 3rd Eye Meditation (#33)

# Soham (#107)

# Astral Travel (#15)

# Ahimsa: The Basis for Meditation (#92)

Here's that link: http://www.meditationsociety.com/

I'm still looking through them to see what interests me. I'll be trying the Astral Travel (#15) meditation later tonight. If anyone else tries any of the techniques, let me know how it goes.

mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you!
I'm reading thru the steps.Hopefully, I can remember...

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Shiori
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

emstrange1, thank you so much for the link!!! :D I've only been reading it for about 4-5 minutes, and I'm already learning!!! Thanks! ^-^

“How much truth can a spirit bear, how much truth can a spirit dare? ...that became for me more and more the real measure of value.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You're welcome shiori2810! :)

Return to “Meditation”