Blue dragon to the rescue

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Oh Alex! How absolutely WONDERFUL!!! Dragons are such amazing creatures. They are like the complete package... fabulous companions, powerful manifesters, awesome protectors, patient and kind teachers, the list is endless! I'm thinking yours deserves a bathtub full of wonderful warm water to play in with some few dragon's blood incense lit in her honor! ;)

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Fabulous news alex-well done to your Dragon!

Princess -hes next on my list! ;)

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Alex, Blue sounds just lovely! Chocolate anyone???? :lol:
I am so happy that Blue came through for you! Kudos for you blue!
Hugs

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well yesterday is a day i wont forget in a hurry! I mentioned that i was going to rosedale waterfall to celebrate the solstice with 2 of my friends, James and Rhianna. Anyway we set off later than expected as it had been raining all day.[an hours car journey] I felt a bit iffy about the walk to the waterfall because it was misty. So we eventually get there and im not kidding you-just think American Werewolf in London- you could only see a few feet in front of you. :o - so i was making jokes and saying "in that film they said Dont leave the road" as we walked thru a gate onto the moors. :!: I also commented that i wasnt scared of the big cat that folk had sighted as i had 3 werewolves with me". So off we set and James was laughing as Rhianna and i got more and more worried and eventually we ended up on the side of quite a steep hill. I had mentioned before we set off that i have vertigo. So you imagine the scene-we're all wet and our boots are soaked-the mist has got denser and now we have to get down a bloody cliff! So we all set off-i was basically almost hunched down. by now i was really freaking out [internally of course] and asked my 2 dragons to help me out one of which is green. Suddenly i slipped and just went skidding downwards -i really thought "this is it-youre off to Vamp central in the sky" when i bumped against something and stopped abruptly. Only thing is it wasnt James or Rhianna and it wasnt a rock or root either-so im sure it was one of my new helpers. We got to the Waterfall and it was like a vortex of energy-so revitalising. Later we got lost in the car as there was a sign post which was misleading and ended up going round in circles. James informed us that something wasnt working properly in his car-it was midnight at this point :shock: So we had to get up this really steep hill and the car was dying. We all said "we need dragon power" and the car just shot up the bank like a Range Rover-it was so hilarious. I only recently acquired these beauties from Angelika-so i want to say a big thankyou to her and the dragons. :D

every year.
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

WOW Fiona, that sounded awsome. What an unforgetable event.
Were the dragons from CH? What colors?

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

thanks Princess-no from angelika-one green earth and not sure what the other is yet.

every year.
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

lol fiona...what a funny story! :lol: Those dragons sound amazing!!! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Does angelika have a store?

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Princess- No...she does sell on ebay sometimes, but she sold the dragons on the forum.

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

fiona how great! oh yea you did tell me about the dragons, duh. i've been in the clouds lately i suppose - or just so totally out of touch. i certainly have my fair share of dragons here so i'm definitely feeling you can never have too many of these wonderful creatures! that was amazing how you were helped yesterday when it was needed - but then you're such a helpful soul why wouldn't you be helped? ;) take care hon. blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”