Djinn Party :)

Windy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Well,

I had a very interesting day today. Last night , came to the realization that a piece that I had purchased and initially thought had a djinn, later doubted myself and him and now with my own growth and the help of my other spirits, I know he is still with me. :) I felt bad and apologised to him for my lack and having shelved him so to speak until now. Well, after all this ... my djinns had a celebration today. The energy in my home was just swirling from whatever they were doing. :) At one point , I heard some sort of chime type instrument playing. I made up some honey and cinnamon for the occasion and was asked by one of my djinn if I would get out the strawberries too. Well, of course I will! So, I know my first djinn is still with me, Arsine's Ifrit came to join in the festivities and she said he seemed exhausted when he returned to her but happy. Just had to share. It was a great day!

Windy

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Thanks Windy. It's stories like these that bring joy into our lives. As fellow collectors, it gladdens our hearts to hear of the happiness and energy your spirits bring to your home.

Blessings & Light,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear darcie - yes seems as if your home was truly party central yesterday and i had a very tired and happy ifrit when he returned. it's always good to see them have a "day out" so to speak since they offer us so much and never ask for anything in return. my ifrit has done so much for me and friends of mine that one day away enjoying fellow spirits and djinn and eating honey with cinnamon and strawberries is certainly ok with me! should i suggest that the next party be held here in jersey? wait, next time you have a party my ifrit might have a trio of stalwart vikings coming to enjoy the festivities - boy, then you will have more energy than you can imagine! lol. as always, thank you for taking such good care of my ifrit when he comes to visit - he always enjoys himself chatting it up with your djinn and spirits and like i said, good to see him have some time to himself. :) he always comes home and when i've needed him has come immediately so i can't ask for a better ifrit in my keep! blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “Djinn / Genie”