Wraith looking for keeper

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Ankle Byter
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi All!

I have a C4 male wraith I just ordered from CH. Looks like he's not happy here with me and has asked to be re-homed. He knows the keeper he wishes to go to. Says that this keeper is female from Australia. Does this ring any bells for anyone? I asked with a pendulum so if you happen to be near Australia and think it's you, please don't hesitate to come forward. I may be slightly off. I told him he can go on mini-vacation until I find his new keeper so he's not with me right now. But if you think you may be the one please let me know and I will ask him to confirm. His vessel hasn't arrived here yet but I will be posting him for adoption when it does. I will only be charging the cost of shipping. Thanks!

Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

Im not the one, but Im rather curious how a wraith cannot be happy with anyone? There is always something to guard and look out for I would say?

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Aww man. I was hoping to add another Wraith.

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I have been having visions of a wraith recently and have seen one in a couple of my dreams, but I don't think this one is for me. I definitely don't live in Australia. Hope you are able to find the keeper this wraith speaks of though.
I too didn't think a wraith could be unhappy with a keeper, this is interesting. Maybe the wraith just has specific need to guard a certain person from something currently afflicting them in their life.

Tzigane Wytch
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Greetings Ankle Byter, I live in Queesland Australia, I am a single mum with four beautiful children, I do not have any wraith spirits yet, does he want too come home to me? Many Blessings.
Tzigane Wytch :vampire: :witch:

kovus
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I don't want this to sound mean or anything, but are you sure you are right about this?

I thought anything from CH was asked before it went out whether it accepted the person ordering. I suppose that may not go for non-custom orders, but I'm not positive since they still bind those by default to the person that buys them.

Anyway, it obviously hasn't been very long if you don't have the vessel yet, why not give it a chance? Like was said, I didn't think wraith's had much in the way of "feelings" toward their keepers.

Now then, if you just changed your mind about the whole thing that is fine too - it's not for everyone. Just some thoughts.

Good luck with whichever choice you make!

-kovus
<wishing I could experience something/anything>
Ankle Byter
new here
new here

The wraith is a new addition to my home. He's been with me for about 2 weeks from what I understand. I am not 100% sure about any of this as I am new to the whole communication a la pendulum. I have asked more than once and have gotten the same answer. I will ask him again later on today to be absolutely sure. There are several different reasons why he could be unhappy with me. There has been alot of change going on since the day I ordered him. I ordered him along with a volkh 2 weeks ago after finding out that I had a bad spirit attached to me and causing a bunch of illnesses which were getting more severe with each case. On the same night that I ordered the 2 spirits I had two CH members help in the banishing of this bad spirit which I call "the leech". The Arch Angel Michael banished the spirit that night at about 3am. Two days later AA Michael came back to either help repair the physical damage that the leech caused or to help get rid of a block that was in my chest created by the leech. Maybe both, I dont know. The details of the experience I am going to leave out because I feel it is a rather personal one.

Because of this event, I don't know if my wraith feels like he doesn't have any work to do or just doesn't like it here. When I asked if he didn't like me the first time he said 'yes' but then when I asked him again later he said that he did like me but not the other spirits here. So maybe it's just that he doesn't fit in here. Again, this is by pendulum so I will ask again two or so more times today. Four out of five of my other spirits dislike him from what I understand. He apparently feels the same way so I'm guessing it's a personality clash. I also got the volkh and wraith at the same time, an unbound dragon was invited in this week, and a new vamp should be comming in 3 weeks. Another spirit will be leaving here soon as well. Maybe cause of all the flux he isn't comfortable here. There is ALOT of comming and going right now and the changes may be annoying him. I know it's driving me a little crazy. But my gut feeling is that he feels he doesn't fit in here. Wraiths are spirits of duality from my understanding and all of my other spirits save for the one that will be leaving soon (and he's on lock down until I decide otherwise) are all white light. Since I had the help of the AAs as well, I don't think I really need a wraith any more so he might be more helpful to someone else. Though for my part, he'd still be welcome to stay if he wanted. I don't know about everyone else though. :scared: Hope that answers your questions. If you have any more let me know and I'll try to answer as best as I can.

Tzigane Wytch You may be the one he wants to go to. I asked twice today and got a 'yes' but before I give him away I will ask a few more times over the span of the next couple of days. I want to be certain that this is the right thing for both of you. Did you ask your other spirits if this is ok too? Just making sure we don't have a repeat of what appears to be happening at my house. :)

P.S. Kovus Don't worry, you didn't sound mean at all. It's a valid question. One that I was confused about myself.

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I hope your wraith finds its MUM :cloud9:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

There are times that when I ask if one wants to be rehomed, I have to check to be sure I'm talking to the spirits I intend to ask. Actually I have to do this EVERY time I talk to my spirits. Ask a few questions that only your wraith will know. Check and make sure that you are indeed speaking to him. Because sometimes other spirits will jump on and pretend to be the spirit you are wanting to talk to. There may be a spirit there who doesn't want him here. Learn to build a very strong shield that cannot be penetrated by any without your permission. Have check point questions. Close your mind or allow access to your mind to only your spirits.

Ask if you are speaking to your wraith and if he is speaking with you. When you ask these questions, focus an intention of truth. Push it from your belly and out your mind and to the pendulum. Imagine your focus of truth as energy that you are directing and that no one may lie to you. If you find that another spirit is pretending to be your wraith, stay calm and ask questions. Are you one of MY spirits? If not, find out what and who it is. If it is, ask - do you have a problem with the wraith? If so, you can find a way to fix things. If not, then you might have a prankster, which is not good, and you need to establish rules and the consequences of breaking rules.

All this is of course if your wraith is not the one saying he wants to be rehomed.

If he does, it may not be that he feels that he's not needed, but that someone who really does need him, is calling very loudly. I have four wraiths, though three of the vessels haven't arrived yet. But they guard my children and my hubby. At home, they guard the perimeter and property. There is always a need for protection.

Ankle Byter
new here
new here

ladyevelyn77 wrote:There are times that when I ask if one wants to be rehomed, I have to check to be sure I'm talking to the spirits I intend to ask. Actually I have to do this EVERY time I talk to my spirits. Ask a few questions that only your wraith will know. Check and make sure that you are indeed speaking to him. Because sometimes other spirits will jump on and pretend to be the spirit you are wanting to talk to. There may be a spirit there who doesn't want him here. Learn to build a very strong shield that cannot be penetrated by any without your permission. Have check point questions. Close your mind or allow access to your mind to only your spirits.

Ask if you are speaking to your wraith and if he is speaking with you. When you ask these questions, focus an intention of truth. Push it from your belly and out your mind and to the pendulum. Imagine your focus of truth as energy that you are directing and that no one may lie to you. If you find that another spirit is pretending to be your wraith, stay calm and ask questions. Are you one of MY spirits? If not, find out what and who it is. If it is, ask - do you have a problem with the wraith? If so, you can find a way to fix things. If not, then you might have a prankster, which is not good, and you need to establish rules and the consequences of breaking rules.

All this is of course if your wraith is not the one saying he wants to be rehomed.

If he does, it may not be that he feels that he's not needed, but that someone who really does need him, is calling very loudly. I have four wraiths, though three of the vessels haven't arrived yet. But they guard my children and my hubby. At home, they guard the perimeter and property. There is always a need for protection.
Sorry for not posting in a few days. It's been really hectic over here.

LadyE, Thank you very much for your suggestion, I will definately do my best to use the method you described when using my pendulum from now on. I haven't had much of a chance to really talk to my wraith this week with the exception of last night. I had a very naughty incubus who has been nothing but trouble since I got him. I only recently found out about the trouble he's been causing. I've had his vessel surrounded by a circle of salt all week, because the seller said that this would keep him contained and unable to move from his vessel or cause trouble. I don't know what I did wrong or if it was just possible for him to do things even with the salt. Since a couple of days ago he's been hijacking my pendulum and either not allowing others to speak to me or giving me false answers. This started the night I asked my volkh to create a protective bubble around the house and also only allow the one I ask to speak to to come through on my pendulum every time I use it. I also asked her to make sure the person can only speak the truth. I didn't know what was happening when the penulum would give me no answer or seemed like it was fighting to go one way before it went the other. I thought it was because of the guards I asked the volkh to create. Around this time I have also been experiencing bad mood swings. Crying at the drop of a dime, angry, every little thing made me spaz out. Well, it caused a huge problem and a fight between me and one of my spirits. I think it may have been my incubus posing as my volkh when I asked for the extra shields to be put up but who knows.

Once I knew that it was my incubus hijacking the pendulum I asked the wraith to banish him. He agreed...I also asked him if he still wanted to be rehomed and got a yes...I talked to him for a minute longer and told him I woud be very greatful for the help but of course he doesnt have to do it since he plans on not staying with me anyway. He still agreed to banish the incubus, I felt him walk through me and into the next room to deal with the incubus. Because of this I think it was the wraith that I was speaking to initially when I asked him if he wants to be rehomed. He also seemed to be able to overpower the incubus' hijacking skills when I wanted to talk to him. The wraith was able to come in loud and clear. Where my other spirits seemed to be fighting to get control of the pendulum or unable to answer at all. I just kept getting a very diliberate back and forth swing, or a type of 'stutter' in the pendulum movements instead of a yes or no. I woke up today feeling amazing and asked one of my other spirits if the incubus was gone and got a 'yes' I asked if the incubus was making me feel sad and angry and making me feel like I was going crazy and got a 'yes'. I feel a HUGE difference today.

I would love for the wraith to stay but will respect his choice to leave. Also, my other spirits agree that they don't want him with us. I still have the volkh for protection though. I will ask him again tonight, using E's advice if he wants to be rehomed.

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”