Jesus

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I always knew that there was something magickal about him!
Link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26972493/ns ... ce/from/ET

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
JennaZeal
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

wow, that's cool :D

.~*Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup*~.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That was a great article & I've been sharing it. What I would want to know is if the word "magician" on this cup matches, exactly, the word "magician" used in the Bible. I think we've all seen the passages in the Bible about magic & the occult. They refer to it as "black magic" and they make the assumption anyone who believes in it or practices it does not believe in God which I find interesting. I very much believe in God myself and my belief & practice in the paranormal only cements & grows my amazement & appreciation for God. So finding this cup, coupled with the Bible's passages, only strengthens my already developed suspicions that in the creation of the Bible they did not only leave out more than 30 gospels they also re-worded, added or detracted from the existing literature to suit their own lust for power. And I think the emergence of the gospel of Judas offers support to that theory as well.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
((rainbow))
neophyte
neophyte

creepyhollows wrote:That was a great article & I've been sharing it. What I would want to know is if the word "magician" on this cup matches, exactly, the word "magician" used in the Bible...
Magnolia, let me refresh my ancient greek (yeap, the engraving is in ancient greek) and check the bible... and i will answer that soon ;)

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have seen those passages Magnolia, always thought it wrong.
Jesus was Psychic, a Healer, many things :hug:
Examples:
1. Jesus had the ability to have direct communication with Father God. The bible presents this fact when Jesus went to the garden of Gethsemane to speak directly to God. He had asked God to lift the burden of his Passion and God obviously answered Jesus, for he then said, “Thy will be done”. In modern terms today, this ability is called “clairaudience”.
2. Jesus prophesied the word of God, predicting the future of man, foreseeing future events, and enlightening others on the truth of God. Prophecy is another term for what we call “clairvoyance” today.
3. Jesus was a healer. He healed many people in his life journeys, from sickness, injury and even death. This is called the “laying on of hands” and has always been a divine gift. Even to this day, the laying on of hands is still practiced and used in many cultures and religions.
4. Jesus was also credited for things like; walking on water, calming the storm, turning water into wine, filling the fishermen’s nets with fish, making just a few fish and loaves able to feed a multitude of people, and even raising the dead back to life.

There is definitely some physical psychic abilities going on here if he was able to alter and manipulate the physical and molecular structure of matter.

Throughout history and to this day, there have always been psychically gifted people on earth. All blessed with their own capabilities, but none with all the gifts that Jesus portrayed for he was the most gifted and powerful of all psychics to be born of earth.

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
((rainbow))
neophyte
neophyte

after doing some research here is what i found

Lets start on the bowl it seems that Jesus its misspelled, ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ (the right name of Jesus in Greek) means The chosen of the God. On the bowl the name its written with Η, ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ which means useful.

Also looking at the bowl you can't understand if its 2 words ΔΙΑ ΧΡΗΣΤΟΥ, its seems that its probably only one word ΔΙΑΧΡΗΣΤΟΥ which means i use someone for my benefit/ I kill.

ΔΙΑΧΡΙΣΤΟΥ on the other hand its an ancient medical term, which means anointing someone with oil.
(this one makes more sense to be written on the bowl)

also from the pic you cant see the words Ο ΓΟΙΣΤΑΙΣ but this term Ο ΓΟΙΣΤΑΙΣ may come from the word ΓΟΗΤΗΣ, ΓΗΤΕΥΕΙ which means healing !

so the phrase: ΔΙΑΧΡΙΣΤΟΥ Ο ΓΟΙΣΤΑΙΣ may actually means : the one who heals by anointing ! :flower:

so the bowl might be the bowl of a healer that it was used to keep his/her oils :)

and not necessary the bowl of the magician by Christ. In my opinion it seems that some people just want to get some fame and create some mess :crazy:

Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

So really, a bit like "doctor" beiong written on a stethoscope.

Or possibly a rough translation could be "look, I use this for my work. It's important. People need anointed, and they get rather upset if they find couscous in their hair afterwards. Just keep off it. It's not like it's gonna taste good after what I've been putting in here for the last 20 years. I mean honestly, just have a bit of consideration. And don't think I've forgotten the time I was looking all over for this bowl, that poor bloke in desperate need of anointing downstairs, and where did I find it? Next to your bed with your false teeth in it. And don't put it down for the dog either."

But that's just what I'm getting.

Sorry, I'm in a good mood today. :D Not used to it. :daze: Bear with me. :roll:

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.
PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Very powerful. I am protected by "Jesus Angels." No not angels sent from jesus.. "Jesus Angels." =)

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Well, that certainly makes more sense. Ash's first comment would be why Jesus would put his name on his own bowl? I didn't think that was very strange but perhaps it should have been a first clue something was amiss. Well, bubble-bursted. :irked: Someday though, if the human race lives long enough, I know they are going to find something(s) that shed light on what really happened all those years ago when the church came together to put together the Bible text and if the Vatican hasn't locked up all the evidence I think we'll discover that Jesus was far more than even the Bible shows, that His magnificence was & is mind-blowing. I think they played Him down in the Bible to be able to exert control over the situation and to be able to maintain power as a governing body. That's okay though, because in my own journey I have found Him to be the most influential & compassionate source in existence.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Here's something food for thought. All the religions of the world are simply allegories.

When seen from a perspective of the kundalini and ascescion. It is said that Solomon/Jesus had a special stone that fell from Lucifer, which was crafted into a cup (the blood of christ).

To me this is symbolic of recognizing ones own inner power (the body and blood and genetics) and using that information to ascend.

Hell- this is an idea that is downplayed I think. If you will notice Hellfire (fire) are the colors of red, orange and yellow. This is the color of the first three chakras. It is also said that some who start to raise the kundalini feel hot and some unfortunately great pain. That could be another way of seeing "going through hell."

Heaven- This I believe is the ascescion from hell to the divine.. the refinement of kundalini. To me this is no different than what you see in different religious texts of "purifying and empowering" the soul. This is where the person becomes a "shining one," grows wings of the soul (the swan, the harpy, the draco sorceror).

I am of the mind that many people of the past that weren't as evolved didn't understand this, and because of the superstition floating around, they created myths, stories and religions. The people, like Jesus and others who were seen as Gods did understand this (reference to people like in the Toltec and Egyptian civilization.. i.e. Pharoahs). The whole fascination behind the royalty (gods) and hereditary witches keeping it in the family is a matter of probably sorcery involving reincarnation into the same family, achieving a sort of immortality of an empowered soul, that passes on within the same lines.

To sum it all up on why I think Jesus was crucified.. why you see the great battles in religious history. The great battles are the gods fighting for positions of power. For example.. The pharoahs were the gods.. but then Jesus came along and intruded on their territory, and basically probably started giving away secrets and usurping their position, so they had to do something about it.

Whats my take on this religion and where do I stand? I am all the religions and at the same time none of them as I see them as allegories to something greater. My religion is in the blood and that which is natural. Hope this gave some food for thought. In essence my magick is more along the lines of blood magick, but not necessarily using blood in ritual, but I actually identify it as within my own self.

Return to “Haunted & Spirited Archeology”