Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Great idea, all of it actually - and we'll AP one day Teddy! 8|

ImageImage

"You have no idea how high I can fly..." - Michael Scott, "The Office" :p
1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I would love a retreat, but getting time off work and getting the money together is going to be a problem. Another problem would be using haunted locations. These would be disastrous for some of us, as I cannot go into haunted buildings because the spirits show themselves to me and bombard me with images, sometimes downright sickening. I see where and how they died.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I think it would be great with a retreat where people from the forum can have a chance to meet each other, or perhaps visit a paranormal or haunted location. How about it? :U

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I'm just going to send my body double should the opportunity arise. I can't take any chances.

TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

VisVires we will definitely have an obe one day!

Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
brenna323
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: none so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It would be pretty neat to do it in a big haunted forest.

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

I seriously think this should be a thing! I actually mentioned it in passing as a joke to the helpdesk :lol: so I am glad I am not the only one wishing for a CH retreat. 2lv
I wonder if they ever tried doing retreats in smaller groups?
I know Magnolia was saying there are so many practitioners all over the world, and their scheduling just doesn't fit, but couldn't that be a *good* thing?! Not only can masters offer retreats in many different places, but also different areas of expertise.
And when there is a CH ritual offering listed, why not try to do a couple of "live" classes during/around that time since a bunch of wonderful practitioners are already together in the name of magic. 1mg
Anywho just a thought. I personally would really, really like to have the opportunity to be guided by CH and Co. That or the streaking with the vodka bottle as mentioned earlier in this thread. :lol: I for one welcome the nymphos to try and catch me!! ::rofl::
Colorado is great in the summer for pagan get togethers. I even remember them hosting Dragonfest back when I was in grade school. But I am a bias Colorado native. 2lv but tbh, if there are practitioners all over the world, why not have classes all over the world? Just a dream if mine...a beautiful dream...lol.
Ash, Magnolia, we are begging you, show us your wayyyssssss!!! <3 2wk

-Luna

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

Hmm. I too, would be interested. I trust many here on CH more than most others. I went to a pagan gathering this past Samhain, and while it was nice, it would have been better with other spirit keepers around. Someone there was messing with me, and not wanting to start trouble/out of respect, I left. The headaches became too much. Alot of the elder ones were nice, but there were plenty who clearly didn't want younglings like me there. I mostly ignored it when I could. ^^' It was just a shame, because there were some pretty good panels.

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

I think this would be a great idea as long as it could be planned enough in advance so people could make travel plans. I would definitely be interested. I would think this would draw a large crowd.
I am sorry , xXTsukiNoOokamiXx, that you were treated this way. I do think you should voice your feelings and how you were treated to those in charge as I would hope they would want to know. There is no excuse for that.I have been to one of these in wisconsin a few years back.I paid quite a bit to attend and I would have been upset if I had been treated this way. I won't post the name because I don't know if it's allowed.I did have a good time but was a bit overwelmed. I have been looking into the one in Louisiana just recently.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
Zodiac:

I am very glad that I wasn't the only one of thinking of this. It keeps playing in my mind that ch had some sort of retreat, it'd probably be one with a Renaissance Fair. A large group of open minded people where you can share your experiences and talk about spirits; in person. What if you had a physical one for people who can attend it and another one on the astral realm who can also attend that one.

*Or....maybe a spell that would activate and bring someone, the person who wears the vessel to that astral party! I mean get consent first of course. Even if you aren't the best at astral travel, you can remember a dream, so you should be able to remember a bit from it.

I think that even if you can remember meeting someone in a dream, another human who also does spirit keeping is exciting! As for location in the astral realm, what if we chose a popular landmark and a picture; one that can be posted/printed and given with the vessels or using that one picture have everyone cast a similar spell and bring them to there. Also wasn't there that one ch offering to act as a beacon for your soul after you died, why not have a similar spell for your astral body to visit said landmark? While you are living of course!

This does sound a bit drawn out and the spells and time dedicated should be paid for. Set a price where any spirit keeper can pay for, secure a time frame where we can all "meet" up on this forum then proceed to the dream world aka Astral realm.* The nymphos chasing after me may be a driving part of this lolz

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”