Suggestion - RETREAT

Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

This has probably been thought of and not sure if this is the correct board to put it under
but I think it would be so amazing if we could arrange a CH retreat. i know its far fetched but that would be such an experience if you could pull it off...a lot of members on here struggle with a lot of things and having a retreat where there can be some yoga done and other workshops that help us attune ourselves and spirits, a lot of us only have CH and not live people talk to do or get demonstrations from...just thought it would be a really lovely thing for a lot of us and perhaps we will gain some more knowledge out of each other.
anyways it was just an idea.

~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
JennaZeal
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I think its a great idea ^^

.~*Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup*~.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

We did talk about doing this. It never came together because everyone lives across the US & world and no one could agree on a good time frame to do it. I'm always open to suggestions!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Isn't there some kind of Wiccan convention that takes place once a year? I believe it's in Vegas. That would be a great way to meet all our family!!

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

This is a cool idea. I'd definitely be up for it.
I do live in Canada but given the right time and circumstances I could make my way somewhere in the USA. I have a few close friends scattered around America and was wanting to drive around there someday soon anyway...
We should have little vacations every so often, like meet up at cool cities and hang out or something, lol. It would be great to be able to learn some things directly from people, and to feel the crazy energies that would no doubt be present amongst us all together.

Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I could easily make it to New York state...im sure someone could put together a plan and probably get deals for CH members

~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

I'd be interested in attending something like this, depending on location. I don't know how people feel about Ohio as a destination, but I've set up conventions in a few cities here and might be able to get a decent deal on a hotel depending on what he would end up bringing to the table. Things like how many ballrooms we'll rent out, how many guest rooms we'll be getting booked for the hotel, if it's in the middle of the week or on a weekend, etc. If there ends up being enough interest I can usually get decent rooms in the hotel within 20 bucks of Motel 6.

There's also a decent arboretum out here I've met some cool spirits at. Technically it closes at sunset, but the fences aren't that high, we could sneak in. It's in a small town so a few burning pentagrams should scare the police away until sunrise. :crazy:

Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

HASHAHAH that sounds awesome! I'm down. been to Ohio before...Cleveland (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame baby!) and I think a place that was called Sundusky or something like that xD

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

creepyhollows wrote:We did talk about doing this. It never came together because everyone lives across the US & world and no one could agree on a good time frame to do it. I'm always open to suggestions!
If you do this, it should be planned so that many members can attend...including international. It is a good idea though.

Party at Magnolia's house! :dancing: :dancing:

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lets have an astral retreat. Everyone work on your astralling abilities. Lets meet up at different locations.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”