Can anyone Help Me?

enchantress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Can anyone Help Me?

Postby enchantress » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:42 pm

HI. This might be a strange request but I dont know what else to do. I need someone who is a real spellcaster who can help me. There is alot of info and I dont want to put it all out here so we need to exchange emails or talk thru the marketplace since I dont have PM. Please do not tell me to cast it myself as I have tried that and obviously I am not stron enough to get results. Also I need a stron spell for love and one to keep someone away from my life so please if that isnt something you want to do I understand. I see alot of times people say leave them alone, get over it whatever but I do believe in Karma in the sense that if someone does you wrong/harm you have the right to get back at them.
Thanks
Enchantress

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends

Re: Can anyone Help Me?

Postby Wiccan Warrior Alex » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:02 am

Without getting into your specific circumstance, which is a very personal thing, here is a brief
outline of what you need to accomplish your goals:

Spells should be done during the waxing moon to increase (new to full)
Spells should be done during the waning moon (full to new) to banish.

Use figure candles and incribe using a pin the name of whom you wish to affect. Red for love and black to banish.
Do the spell nightly for the full two week cycle.

Prepare yourself - a ritual cleansing bath before any spellwork. Cast a circle, call the quarters, invite the diety that will help to accomplish your goals. Hecate to banish might be one choice. Aphrodite, Venus, Eros, etc for love. There are a number of choices, whichever ones you chose, do enough research on this deity so that you know what offering to make and their abilities to help you.

State your purpose and as you gaze upon the candle, see the end result as if it has already happened. You will need to invest some time in this nightly. Quicky in and out meditation reaps so so results. Really spend some time at it. Conjure up the emotions in yourself to propel your thoughtforms into the ethers.

Action follows thought. The meditative portion is what produces results, it puts the wheels in motion. This is why the power to visualize
is so important, and worth the effort to develop.

You'll need to pick up a book or check out some of the websites if you are not already familiar with casting a circle, calling the quarters
and invoking deity. You can Google these easily enough.

The more time, will and effort your invest, the better will be the result. As a beginner, you may need to repeat the process for several moon cycles.

Choosing the hour carefully (match to deity or purpose), proper offerings, appropriate incense, etc, will all empower your spellwork. Don't reuse ingredients. Return them to the earth. This includes offering of food.

Nothing in life is easy. Least of all developing the skills to be a successful spellcaster. However, the ability to be the master of your own destiny is very empowering.

Recommended reading:

The Solitary Witch - Silver Ravenwolf is a fairly comprehensive beginners guide with lots of information.

Spellwork is easily improvised after one learns the proper 'how to'. The more you put into it, the more you will get out of it.
This includes time and preparation, thoughtfulness to detail, and persistence. Great things sometimes take more time.

Again, visualize the results you want as if they have ALREADY taken place, instead of visualizing how you're going to get there.

Alex's 3 P's are the key to results: Patience, Practice and Persistence and of course the golden rule: To Know, To Dare, To Will and
to Keep Silent. Absoloutely, tell no one of your work. A spell in progress must be kept secret.

So mote it be,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback

creepyhollows
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Postby creepyhollows » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:18 pm

Excellent information! Another thread I am going to sticky-post for quick reference.

Alex is an accomplished practitioner and her words are a guide surely.

I realize you can't get into specifics and if it is a person you want to banish from your life could you at least elaborate if it is a blood relative or someone non-related? I ask because a blood relative can sometimes be a little more difficult to sever than a non-relative. If it is someone who has loved you (as a non-relative) as a lover or a friend they too can sometimes require a little more work but not as much as a blood relative. If it is just someone pestering you they are typically easily remedied.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

enchantress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby enchantress » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:43 am

Thank you both for trying to help me. Its actually a woman who my husband had an affair with, he broke it off but she wont go away easily. I also need to fix him.

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends

Postby Wiccan Warrior Alex » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:24 am

Do a little reading on Santeria, Voodoo or Hoodoo. These groups have a wealth of oils, washes & powders to bring love,
keep love, stop a lover from straying, banishing the other woman, and banishing spells that may be cast to break you up.
Do consider it could even be that the other woman used magick to get him.....

Check out some of the oils : hot foot, stay at home oil, Van Van, herbs such as cumin, licorice, etc. Be careful with controlling oils, as the old adage goes: Beware of what you set your heart upon, for it surely shall be yours. Likewise binding could make it very hard to get free of someone if you ever want/need to. To bind an enemy is to take on part of their karma. Choose wisely.

Those of us who live alone have the luxury of being able to keep an altar set up at all times. Others have to be more discreet.
You can buy 'chime' candles that work great for spellwork as they will burn completely down in a little more than an hour.
Then dispose of any residual wax well away from your property. This way you can inscribe and annoint the candle with the oil
of your choice daily (Or nightly). Or use a 7 day candle and keep it hidden away when not in use.

A few basics can be found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html
http://www.askroseariadne.com/cheating-husband.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Either search the web, or go to your local bookstore and do a little reading. There are many, many options. From Goddess based, to
Egyptian, to Santeria. These thoughts are only to introduce you to many options available. Choose which speaks to you. Because if you don't feel comfortable working a spell, it is not going to work for you. And do persevere, if this is the outcome you truly desire, work at it until it
manifests for you.

Blessed Be,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

Postby truckingon » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:55 pm

All I know is that it's alot easier to be rid of a living person, be it an ex of your own or another, than it is to get rid of an ex that commited suicide and comes back after you.. now that's real "fun". :eyebrow:
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Blessings to all

Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

Postby Spiked » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:11 pm

truckingon wrote:All I know is that it's alot easier to be rid of a living person, be it an ex of your own or another, than it is to get rid of an ex that commited suicide and comes back after you.. now that's real "fun". :eyebrow:

Sounds like you have an interesting story, if you want to share.

If they're still around, I'm betting someone around here can help you.

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

Postby truckingon » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:53 pm

Can do.. is rather boring though. set it in the meet n greet section. :)

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf

Postby crone maatkaere » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:50 pm

alex - spot on advice once more....and indeed, very thorough and written so that any beginner or even intermediate could benefit from reading your words and perhaps, keeping them on hand as a reminder. ;)

enchantress - love spells are tricky since obviously they are interfering with the free will of another but there are always ways around the casting by not so much focusing the spell on the other, but rather on yourself in allowing the other to see the qualities in you and thus want you in their life. these are done on the waxing phase which is for bringing positive to you in a short description. ridding yourself of someone would be done on the waning phase when we get rid of the baggage and negativity - or, to banish. after that, we get into the supplies needed for a successful result, herbs, candles, appropriate deity/deities to invoke for assistance, etc. and the most important thing is (as alex said) visualizing a successful outcome to the spellwork done for you. we also cast during certain hours, on certain days for the request we are seeking as well and i believe magnolia used to have these listed in the ch encyclopedia. also remember that if this obviously isn't what the universe has in mind for the particular situations that the chance of either working is slim. i hope this helps you a bit too! take care, arsine :wave: :thumbup: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby WishingOnAStar » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:00 am

I had a few spells cast by Enchanted*Magnolia (her real name is Holly). I have seem semi results but nothing permanent. With this being said, these slight results are better than the usual outcome of the spells I have cast for me (aka nothing). I am also trying to stay positive and truly believe. I think a lot of others have had positive experiences with her as well and there is a thread on her in the "seller review" section. She does have some more inexpensive stuff too if you want to try those first.

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”