Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Emerald Star
Zodiac:

I just finished paying my layaway for my lazy orb so I will have that hopefully soon... but I am wondering would I need to have the nightplay item as well in order to see in the night? I read there is a code word to activate with the "sensitivity" that will last 4 hours. Will this be enough to see, hear and feel at night? Or should I get the nightplay as well? :wave:

Thanks in advance for any help!

FannyNzinga
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hi there, here's what I found in the description:

Sensitivity
Increase of sensitivity to paranormal energies, spirits & activities. This increase of sensitivity works naturally to enhance your interactions with spirits & spiritual energies around you. It works intuivitely to raise & lower your levels as needed at all times and you can use a code word to increase this sensitivity on demand. It includes sensitivity through sight, hearing, thoughts, sensation, dreams, or whatever venue is deemed best for contact with by the spirit(s). There is also a separate code word included to allow sight, hearing & visions of any paranormal activity around you (like our Nightplay). This is aspect of the sensitivity does not work automatically because some may not want this option so you have to use the code word and it lasts for 4 hours.

Personally, I don't think you would need Nightplay because it is already there in the orb. If you need more time once the 4 hours are up, just say the code words again. Hope this helps! Peace to you, mysticlady999.

Fanny :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

There is still much work for Love to do...
Namaste!

LadyEmeraldStar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Emerald Star
Zodiac:

Thank you Fanny... I had been thinking the same thing as well once I re-read the descriptions over and over. I am so excited to get my orb! I just beginning to feel and hear around me at times... but I cannot see yet. My husband and I are having a blast with our spirits. :D He especially senses, hears and feels a lot, I am a complete work in progress I must say.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I still see the same with or without. I assume if you seen nothing their might be a difference.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Garfield
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello everyone,

As stupid as this may sound, "What is a lazy orb"? I have never heard of that and I couldn't even find it at the store.

Blessed be,
Garfield

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Garfield wrote:Hello everyone,

As stupid as this may sound, "What is a lazy orb"? I have never heard of that and I couldn't even find it at the store.

Blessed be,
Garfield
Here you go :thumbup:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/store/cart ... ory_id=184

I have that, Nightplay and the whispering stone right next to my bed :D :D

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium

Return to “General Questions”