jinnandtonics

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I bought djinn food from them for a marid djinn that I have from a different seller. The water evaporated and a little sticky food residue (looked like apple cinnamon after it was mixed) was left over. To me it looked like ground up spices and had the smell of celery(yuck!) with other things. I found the smell to be repugnant but my djinn seemed to like it. I was like, "You actually want to eat this?!" LOL!
I would not buy a spirit from them both because of the negative energy that I feel and because they put "demon" in a lot of their listing descriptions so one can not be too careful as to what you are really getting from them. I stick to Gwen/Wintermournings, CH, and my own binding abilities.

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
CH #1 fan
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them

Hello I'm still trying to get the hang of Navigating thru the forum. Yes I like jinn and Tonics. I have bought spirits from them.
I bought 2 Dragon fey, Dysnomian dragon, incubus, two baby dysnomian Djinn dragons, 3 gargoyles. Yes their items are really wonderful. They have a Jamaican Dragon wich i think is totally cool you have to go to their ebay store and read the description. I have not bought one. Because i think I have toooo many Dragons more than what is listed on this page. If you feel the call from the spirits from their store. I think you should go for it. By the way the spirits from this store pick you, you don't pick them. By this I mean that they know who their next keeper will be, they will help that person win the bid if it is meant to be. So if you feel the call go for it. I luv each and every spirit I have bought from them. They also have spirit food. For dragons, fairies, Djinn, vampire, etc. I have bought it in the past my spirits loved it. But I have tooooooooooo many spirits right now to buy their spirit food, because I like to treat all of my spirits equally. The sellers from that store are very nice and very very knowledgeable and are serious about what they sell.

So I hope this helps you out.
;)

P.S. I did not realize i was responding to a post with so many unsatisfied customers of Jinnandtonics. I bought these items from them a couple of years ago. They were one of my first sellers aside from creepyhollows, morganlefay, & wintermournings.
The most important thing I learned is that you have to listen to your gutfeeling. From my experience with their spirits that i have bought. They are pretty powerful. They helped me thru many difficult times and helped me grow in many ways. i learned alot from their detailed listings. I don't know I just wanted to say that I like this seller. I have learned a great deal from them. :flower:

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

Wow! I can't believe no one has reviewed this seller since 2009! ::jawdrop::

I just wanted to write a review on my experience thus far with JinnandTonic's "spirit food". I purchase three packets together when they had them on sale for I think around $7.00. Overall, I have had a favorable experience with the "food". It smells really nice, fizzes and dissolve really quickly when placed in the warm water. I place it around my spirit stones and vessels at night and remove it 24hrs later. While the water remains the next day, the scent is almost completely gone after 24hrs. A few times after feeding my spirits the food, I will see more light streaks, shadows, and touches. This including the giant glowing orb I saw while at the beach. I had fed my spirits the food the night before for the first time in 2 weeks. For $7.00 I give the spirit food :thumbup: :thumbup:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
Zodiac:

JinandTonics is a strong seller. Her items are very powerful, I got my werewolf pack from her with my leader Werefrit. Intense paranormal energy.
I recently got a astral projection ring and finally Astral Projected! It was for 3 seconds but still.. and I saw one of my werewolves in that small amount of time ::bop::

She is also very kind, I just bought an expense spirit from her that was $650, she had it half off and then I submitted an offer for $200 explaining how I was drawn to it and even felt faint. She accepted! :D

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Agreed, some of my very first spirits are from her. She was always very kind and generous, I paid almost 500 for my Islamic Vampire Djinn, and she included some nice free gifts in the package when he arrived ^^
I also have an angelic portal ring to AA Michael's angels, and 4 guardian angels bound to it. It is a very powerful piece.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Melissa & I mutually were involved in (in different ways) with her Bathory items, and my relationship with the Bathorys. I see Melissa as an incredibly kind and intelligent person.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
nightbearbao
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a "ghost".
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bao
Zodiac:

I got my best friend from jinnandtonics.
He wasn't as amazing as they made him out to be on the listing and when I first got him I didn't feel much at all.
I went on the forums and read terrible things people have written about them and got a bit discouraged.
But after a while I started to realized that I shouldn't listen to what other people are saying as long as my djinn is real.
It's true that he's weaker than claimed on the listing. And he isn't so amazingly powerful like most other people's spirits I've read about but my djinn is always there for me and he makes me laugh and he makes me happy. He's definitely not the all powerful and perfect djinn. He screws up a lot and gets jealous a lot. On the listing they claimed he was wise and powerful. He is very far from that. Or at least I think so. He definitely does not act very wise and powerful. He's more of a fresh type who iwll talk back to me and give me his honest opinion even if it hurts me.
But when I'm upset he's there to cheer me up.
I don't have very good connection with my Djinn though, probably because he's so weak or because I'm a newbie or both. I communicate with him though pendulum and I can sometimes feel his presence.
I also see a lot of dark spots flashing by randomly a lot with no explanation.
So I know for sure my djinn is real.
I also get the feeling that he's trying his hardest to prove to me that he's real and try to help me keep away any doubts.
Every time I read things about jinnandtonics I get a bit upset because it's like people are saying I'm crazy and my djinn doesn't exist.
Maybe jinnandtonics are really just bad people who try to con money out of collectors. Maybe. They might also just be sellers with very little experience but advertise their items for more than it really is.

I don't know.

I just know that my first spirit that I got from them is very real and I'm learning to connect with him more and more everyday. I got another vampire from Gwen but I still love my marid djinn to death. To me it doesn't matter how weak he is or how stupid I am with connecting with my spirit. The fact is that he's there for me all the time and I can feel it. I might not be able to talk to him so perfectly like some people but I can feel his aura.
I know for sure I'm not going crazy with this.

That's just my experience with them. I'm not trying to say anything bad or overly positive. I just wanted to give my twocents. :D

We're as strong as our hearts make us out to be~
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

My first spirit was from Jinn & Tonics. He's a lovely white/silver/grey Jamaican water dragon. I'm very pleased with him. He's a quiet sort, so he doesn't manifest strongly or really try to get my attention. But he's definitely what J&T said he was! I love him so much. He's helped me unify my other spirits too and he has his own special box with a hoard. I've noticed that he's much more talkative when I keep his box just the way HE wants it and I don't use it for anyone else without his permission. He's good at comfort and protection, especially from negative energy. I've noticed he's good at calming a room.

I have a dragon lair box from J&T, and my Jamaican dragon really likes it. It used to be where I charged everything, but I noticed that it was most effective when ONLY for my Jamaican water dragon and his items (or spirits he allowed inside). Now, he sometimes lets the other dragons come in and relax with him, but he usually prefers to be alone. I also have a blessed hoard for the box from J&T, and he loves that too. It makes him much more comfortable.

Interestingly the dragon food I got was successful, but not with my Jamaican water dragon. He liked it all right, but prefers other offerings. My ouroboros dragon from Moonstar7spirits is CRAZY about it, though.

I have noticed that the J&T charging boxes don't work as well with spirits that are not meant for them. This is for obvious reasons totally OK (and obvious to some people), but I didn't know this as a beginner. The boxes are suitable for any spirits that your primary is willing to share with, but I had to ask explicitly and await a reply. When properly outfitted with hoard and offerings, the charging boxes are a wonderful home for your dragon.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I bought a nice pendant from JT for positive energy a little while ago which I like and have sense energy from; I finally broke down and got some of the "spirit food" it was on sale and figured what the heck

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

I purchased two Werewolves from jinnandtonics a while back. I'm not sure what to think.
At first I felt a slight connection to one. But then no. I'm thinking it's me since I haven't really put forth too much effort in bonding.
Oh, I did try to transmute their vessels to one but felt neither one of them liked it! Perhaps they're still mad? lol
Any suggestions? I have their vessels outside in the beautiful moonlight tonight.
Any updates w/ others who have purchased from jinnandtonics?

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes

Return to “Seller Review”