jinnandtonics

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

hi :D

i bought from the seller the first time now and am very happy with it ...
from the start....:
i contact the seller because i found a copycat on ebay that took their description....i always liked to read the descriptions of jinnandtonics but never bought from them...the comunication is and was great
....and after telling them about my love for werwolfs,they offerd me one for free(i needed only to pay half of int. shipping)
how could i say no´*lol* ;)
the white werwolf is awsome.....the energy is huge and i also became many extras ^^
i love my new wolf and my other werewolfs likes her also(the white one is a lady)

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Bryrose
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me!!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Bryrose
Zodiac:

Hi,

I purchased a marid Djinn and water faery from them as my first spirits in spirit keeping, which actually lead me to finding Creepy Hollows.

After purchasing them, I found this forum, and was a little worried that they might not be real with all the mixed reviews. However, I've had amazing things happen since acquiring both of them, which I'll eventually get to sharing my experiences in the proper thread. But I was so attracted to the marid Djinn, kept looking at the site, debating with myself, trying to justify why I needed her, etc. etc. then I had a dream where she came to me and showed me how much the auction would go for and thought, well if this is true, it's a good price. I won the bid on my female marid Djinn for exactly what the dream showed me and I took this as sign.

In my introduction, I had a wonderful experience with my water faery helping with my nephew's cancer scare. So I would recommend jinnandtonics as far as my experience.

Stop looking for a miracle. You are the miracle. Instead, look to be an angel. You could be someone's saving grace. Someone needs you today.
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bought a Dysnomian Djinn Dragon baby from them and received it today. Very intense energy from the package, different from all my other dragons, feels warm and energetic and kind, I'm definitely looking forward to bonding.

No charging pouch, but they sent a free bag of dragon food, which is awesome since all my dragons can enjoy it! And for $10, a spirit AND the food which is normally $5 a pouch? great deal.

BirdofRhiannon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Morrigan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm new here and to spirit keeping, but I have bought a few spirits and spelled items from them. I've been happy with all of them, although I am working on communication with them. :thumbup:

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

BirdofRhiannon wrote:I'm new here and to spirit keeping, but I have bought a few spirits and spelled items from them. I've been happy with all of them, although I am working on communication with them. :thumbup:

Melissa and I have talked about Elizabeth Bathory's women and traded info and Melissa made several jewlry crosses into a place of habitation for one of these warriors (one warrior to a cross) and I have one and they are truly amazing.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
BirdofRhiannon
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Morrigan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
Zodiac:

I got one recently (Bathory) and I LOVE her! My other Vamps are from this seller too. I think I'm addicted to this seller's spirits and spelled items. I have a lot of the Egyptian Blessings Amulets as well, and I feel the energy in everything I've recieved from them. I feel the strongest pull from these spirits...can't explain it, but I have a LOT from this seller. :clap:

Change is the only constant.
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

I purchased all the books of this seller, before I came here, had no idea idea of where to start and learn about spirits, so they had info I got that info and well the cd's with the ebooks finally arrived and are great, actually the info is kinda similar of what I found here at ::ch:: for obviously here is more complete because so many people provide a bit more.

Last messages on this thread make me thing on the seller as one of my next purchases for July, anyone can make me any recommendation of what is the best spirit from JNT I mean in your personal own experience, just to have an idea for next month.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Melissa with input from me worked on and finished a project for having the "initiated Daughters" of Elizabeth Bathory and I have one and it is QUITE real. She is a really decent and good person. Also, she has done some "behind the scenes charity work". This is entirely 1st hand.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

I've said it before and I'm going to say it again: I love this seller. JAT helped me immensely when I was "officially" starting out in the community, getting *bound* spirits from others instead of binding or dealing with unbounds.

My experience with JAT is that they are generous, helpful, ethical, and genuine. I have a Jamaican water dragon from them, and I absolutely adore him. I've tried JAT's dragon food, and some of my dragons go nuts for it. I have several of JAT's ebooks and they are extremely helpful for beginners.

As for the best spirit? I have no idea. But you definitely can't go wrong with a Jamaican water dragon.

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I am considering getting two of her virgin werewolfs. I have been watching two of them.

Return to “Seller Review”