jinnandtonics

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ok, so I finally broke down and bought the not only 2 werewolfs but 4! Her communication was great, and shipping was fast! I cant wait to update.

mystic_oceans
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I wanted to add a bit about Jinnandtonics that's related not to her items, but to her character. Since Ebay decided to shut down the majority of the metaphysical category, Tiffany has worked tirelessly to help all sellers by organizing advertising, blitz sales, email newsletters, other sales venues, etc. She has advertised for ALL sellers, not just herself, without asking for OR EVEN ACCEPTING donations when offered, spending her own time and money to make sure that no one, not even the smallest, single seller, is left behind. She has been encouraging, uplifting, inspiring, and more than generous with her own time and resources, and she's helped some of us "little guys" more than she could possibly imagine with her positive attitude alone. If she treats her fellow sellers with such concern and goodwill, I can only imagine the wonderful service she must provide her clients. Tiffany if you're reading this~thank you!!

~Aurora Sundberg

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I AGREE - SHE IS A TIRELESS WORKER & A GREAT PERSON. SHE IS NOW ONE OF FIVE EDITOR/CO-EDITORS ON

THE OCCULT META TELEGRAPH THE OTHER EDITORS ARE PYRA (NOC), TIFFANY, SCORDRA, & MYSELF.

C-

THIS ON-LINE MAGAZINE IS & WILL REMAIN THE MARKET SOURCE FOR ALL CLOSELY RELATED NICHE MARKETS.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

Recently I won a gift certificate from this seller on facebook. I have eyed their items over the 4 years I've been aware of the metaphysical community online - ebay and post-ebay - but I never took the plunge. Well, winning the gift certificate was the nudge needed. I figure someone in my spirit family had a hand in the win because I received the GC email three times! lol, that got my attention . . . apparently there was something that I needed that this seller provided.

Too put a long story short, I selected two metaphysical tools and placed my order. Eight hours later I received a shipping notice! ::jawdrop:: ::jawdrop:: ::jawdrop::

I find it rather amusing that I took me longer to select the two items in my order than it took them to package and ship it :crazy: ::rofl::

Also, with both my order invoice email and my shipping notice email, I received in the contents the full listing information of both items from my order. Which I was extremely grateful for because I like to copy the listing descriptions down in my book of shadows for future reference and one item had been the last in stock! I was grateful AND impressed to see that.

:thumbup: So far very impressed and looking forward to working with my items when they arrive. Thank you, JAT. :D

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

Thought I would update now that I received the items. Actually got them a week and a half ago but mundane life matters didn't allow me the space or time to enjoy my first package from jinnandtonics. Thanks to the June Blowout sale, I was able to get the Aura Coffer Crystal and also one of their Dragon Scale Metaphysical Tools that my dragons showed a lot of interest in. So far just a very pleasant vibe from the three blue Dragon Scale Glass circles I received . . . I believe I'll need to meditate more, and with regularity, in order to reap the full benefits.

However . . . Wow! ::jawdrop:: What can I say about the Aura Coffer? I put it on a black string necklace that I use when I wear pendants and it's been on me for 24 hours now. And I am feeling it's effects. I can definitely feel it clearing out the negative energies from my aura and it's quite a novel feeling to get that whoosh of uplifting when it pushes out the positive in place of the negative.

I am very impressed. I have not responded this well to any magickal - ever. Admittedly, results will vary depending on each individual. It usually takes me a lot longer for a magickal to even start working, let alone what it's done in the first 24 hours, so please forgive me for being excited. Magickals and me usually take the full 30 days of energy adjustment or beyond for anything to become noticeable - if it even does anything :/ . That has been my previous experience in my 4 years of purchasing items and vessels of metaphysical nature.

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sovereign wrote:Thought I would update now that I received the items. Actually got them a week and a half ago but mundane life matters didn't allow me the space or time to enjoy my first package from jinnandtonics. Thanks to the June Blowout sale, I was able to get the Aura Coffer Crystal and also one of their Dragon Scale Metaphysical Tools that my dragons showed a lot of interest in. So far just a very pleasant vibe from the three blue Dragon Scale Glass circles I received . . . I believe I'll need to meditate more, and with regularity, in order to reap the full benefits.

However . . . Wow! ::jawdrop:: What can I say about the Aura Coffer? I put it on a black string necklace that I use when I wear pendants and it's been on me for 24 hours now. And I am feeling it's effects. I can definitely feel it clearing out the negative energies from my aura and it's quite a novel feeling to get that whoosh of uplifting when it pushes out the positive in place of the negative.

I am very impressed. I have not responded this well to any magickal - ever. Admittedly, results will vary depending on each individual. It usually takes me a lot longer for a magickal to even start working, let alone what it's done in the first 24 hours, so please forgive me for being excited. Magickals and me usually take the full 30 days of energy adjustment or beyond for anything to become noticeable - if it even does anything :/ . That has been my previous experience in my 4 years of purchasing items and vessels of metaphysical nature.
Congrats on your success with the item! :thumbup:
Your post is encouraging to those of us (me included) that don't experience fast results with new items.
thanks for helping us keeping up the faith! :D
:wave:

Greetings,Tasha
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

ok to start off with....normally i don't buy from other sellers. its nothing against anyone, just normally i'm not called to anything....and usually i'm broke ::facepalm::

so how did i come to find jinnandtonics???? one of my friend posts their stuff on FB all the time. no big deal, i usually just read it, move on, and go about my day. but this one particular day my friend had two tigers in a hot tub....holy crap that's funny. so i captioned it. didn't think anything of it. didn't REALIZE that it was a contest to win a $25 GC. the worst part??? i won. who knew. the only thing i knew was people were congratulating me and the seller(s) were asking for my email addy to send it too...um ok. so i gave it to them and browsed their store. lot's of lovely items....but nothing really called to me till i got to the last page of the section i was looking at. there it was this pretty delicate ring. what the heck is wrong with me? i don't like girly stuff normally....but i REALLY wanted this ring. so i used my GC on it.

fast shippers, they answered my questions even faster (hooray for the internet :silly: ). so the ring comes. i knew about the one spell on it, but didn't realize it came with two other spells.....so i've started bonding with it today. one of the spells was ancestor.

any ways i went to bed and had a dream that i was wanting to leave a parking lot. this car wouldn't allow me to. every turn i'd make the car would cut me off. finally i stopped the car and looked over into it. there sitting in the driver's side was a man with two white lines running down the middle of his face. he had a bone piercing coming out of his nose and big bone gauges in his ears....for some reason i knew this man....but being who i am i hid from him in my car. which btw didn't want to cooperate as the inside lights kept coming on even after i would unscrew one bulb the other bulb would turn on...etc, etc. for some reason this amused him in the other car.

so all i can say is wow very interesting ring indeed and very powerful.

thanks again jinnandtonics :applause:

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

Here I am with another review of Jinnandtonics. This time it is for one of their entities. During this year's Parastock, I was fortunate enough to win one of their prizes. I won the Hellbat Vampire Entity. Now I am aware that entities can connect faster and stronger than spirits. And this was certainly the case with this one. In fact, it is possible that he made himself known to me in a dream that I had on the day before the Jinnandtonics Chat Party. I've never had that happen before.

Yesterday his package arrived but I chose to wait until today to officially welcome and introduce him to the rest of my family here. After that was all done, he was asking questions, lol. Asked what my house rules were. Asked me some other questions. It was really quite comforting to get that from him. As a protective entity, which Hellbat Vampires are, getting information is a very good sign to me. My first Gregori Watcher from Creepy Hollows [2009] did the same thing while we were bonding - granted due to his being a spirit the communication took a bit longer, two weeks instead of one day - asked me questions, wanted to know what I wanted him to protect me from. So I know that I am in good hands with this Hellbat Vampire from the very start!

As I said in my previous reviews, I was a bit uncertain of taking the leap with jinnandtonics spirits/entities and metaphysical tools while they were on ebay because I didn't really know them from adam. But having had the time to get to know them through Parastock 2012 and Facebook afterward, I am very happy to have been given the chance to work with their items and now one of their entities.

Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

I LOVE Jinnandtonics. I have 6 entities from them! They are all wonderful and nice people. Glad I got to know them better in Parastock!

Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
newhollow
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human with powers?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know :S

Ah.. so when "entity" and "spirit" are used here, they do not mean the same thing. What is an entity in contrast to a spirit?

Return to “Seller Review”