jinnandtonics

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

Jinnandtonics Djinn are amazing. Very strong and communicative.

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

newhollow wrote:Ah.. so when "entity" and "spirit" are used here, they do not mean the same thing. What is an entity in contrast to a spirit?
In this context, an entity is a living being and a spirit is a once living being that has died.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

What I find sad is that their prebound listings are less about the spirits, their personalities and who they are then about selling them and their godlike powers. It sounds like just another sales pitch.
That's why if I'd buy something it would be either spells or a custom.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:What I find sad is that their prebound listings are less about the spirits, their personalities and who they are then about selling them and their godlike powers. It sounds like just another sales pitch.
That's why if I'd buy something it would be either spells or a custom.
If you buy the spirit/entity they send you really detailed information about it & it's personality via email, I usually have to judge by the vessel's energies whether or not it would be a good match.

One of the entities I'm closest with came from there... he was like $100 but that was after his price was cut down 2/3rds or so. I wanted him but I kinda brushed it off because that was a lot of money. They were having a gift card contest on fb & I basically told him if I win this gift card I will use it on you, I didn't really think I would win truthfully, well I ended up winning & I kept my word lol. His energy really packs a punch, JAT is great. :inlove:

into my diamond matrix.....
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

luna023 wrote:If you buy the spirit/entity they send you really detailed information about it & it's personality via email, I usually have to judge by the vessel's energies whether or not it would be a good match.
That works for people who can remotely feel energies, but for people like me who can't, it doesn't really help. After the purchase getting their info is a little late for that, no?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
luna023 wrote:If you buy the spirit/entity they send you really detailed information about it & it's personality via email, I usually have to judge by the vessel's energies whether or not it would be a good match.
That works for people who can remotely feel energies, but for people like me who can't, it doesn't really help. After the purchase getting their info is a little late for that, no?
I guess you could ask her for the info if you really aren't sure, she responds fast.

into my diamond matrix.....
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Yes, I'm sure I could, but my point still remains.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Jinnandtonics
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4000
Spelled Number: 8000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Transcended Human
My super power would be...: Super speed

Aprophis, thank you, that is a very important point. The reason you don't see the details in our public view is to help make it harder for the scam artists to copy and paste our listing. Many sellers have been the victim of a group who blatantly stole listings, art, and even our bandwidth. We know we can't stop it, but, we are not going to make it so easy on them either. In fact, we at JAT have been working very hard to meet the buyer's needs while trying to make it much harder for others to copy our text word for word. This is the reason our listings sound like an advertisement. We want our listing to be easily identifiable when copied. It helps catch the bandwidth thieves and domain squatters.

We do have a secret private section in our store where we list items with full info right on the page. We have a newsletter which announces when we have items in this section. The newsletter and private area is by invitation only, thus we call it "IO". All it requires from you is your email address so we can send you the newsletter with the hidden links. We happily invite any buyer who is not also a seller to our IO Catalog. We update it and send out Invitations about every 3-4 months. Often, we release our new products or limited time offers in private long before they go public. So, having access to this IO area is a great advantage for buyers. Our only requirement is no sellers allowed.

However, If you ever wanted to have the details of a specific item in our store, just contact us. We will be happy to help you. Just tell us your CH Name so we can identify you as a buyer, not a seller.

Hope this helps,
Blesings
Jat

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Jinnandtonics wrote:Aprophis, thank you, that is a very important point. The reason you don't see the details in our public view is to help make it harder for the scam artists to copy and paste our listing. Many sellers have been the victim of a group who blatantly stole listings, art, and even our bandwidth. We know we can't stop it, but, we are not going to make it so easy on them either. In fact, we at JAT have been working very hard to meet the buyer's needs while trying to make it much harder for others to copy our text word for word. This is the reason our listings sound like an advertisement. We want our listing to be easily identifiable when copied. It helps catch the bandwidth thieves and domain squatters.

We do have a secret private section in our store where we list items with full info right on the page. We have a newsletter which announces when we have items in this section. The newsletter and private area is by invitation only, thus we call it "IO". All it requires from you is your email address so we can send you the newsletter with the hidden links. We happily invite any buyer who is not also a seller to our IO Catalog. We update it and send out Invitations about every 3-4 months. Often, we release our new products or limited time offers in private long before they go public. So, having access to this IO area is a great advantage for buyers. Our only requirement is no sellers allowed.

However, If you ever wanted to have the details of a specific item in our store, just contact us. We will be happy to help you. Just tell us your CH Name so we can identify you as a buyer, not a seller.

Hope this helps,
Blesings
Jat
Well, that makes a lot of sense. I'll send you my email then, thank you!

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

Jinnandtonics wrote:We do have a secret private section in our store where we list items with full info right on the page. We have a newsletter which announces when we have items in this section. The newsletter and private area is by invitation only, thus we call it "IO".....Our only requirement is no sellers allowed.

Hope this helps,
Blesings
Jat
Jat,
I am a seller too, my website re-opened up this year. It's a Weebly stand alone but I plan to get something up on Etsy and the CH Marketplace. Anyhow, I think I am getting your newsletter. If you need to remove me from it (that would stink but I understand) then please let me know. I also have no problem sending you all my info (seller site name/info)....so you know I'm not one of those unsavory individuals....

Love & Light,
Scordra
a.k.a. Kali's Kestrel

Return to “Seller Review”