Excerpts from a dream journal

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Warning: gore

These dreams were very very all over the place and followed almost no set story at all, so I'll list the scenes in order as best as I can...

---

• I'm tasked with getting a smoothie without peanut butter. In return I'm capable of getting whatever food I want, so I also attempt to get a burrito after assuring that their food was complete. The person in the dream is my SO, and another woman who I don't recognize but care about.

• Not only did their food cause an allergic reaction but I was told I took to long trying to get their food fixed so I was no longer allowed to eat.

---

• I'm within an RPG-like setting

• There are various paths and choices within the setting and I'm constantly trying to explore them. It's mostly akin to Stardew Valley or The Sims 3.

• During one portion I realize time travel exists and I can leave notes on a door to Influence certain outcomes so begin jumping through time. However, doing so results in life threatening horrific experiences straight out of a silent hill novel that I must survive in order to get to the other side. One of these trials involves a man running across what looks like an obstacle course, but he must replace or add on parts to his body. Including the use of rat eyeballs to replace his own, bloodied pieces of carrots to simulate a lower jaw, etc.

• During another someone similar to a Wizard is running through it. He winds up dying due to not using the right combination of things and move sets.

• The "game" ends to the note showing up wrinkled and decayed, and shows a Female who's at first afraid of being taken advantage of (she's having surgery done on her but she doesn't understand) and later grows fo enjoy it (the surgery...not the other thing- though based on the way she sounded you'd think otherwise).

---

• I'm in a Naruto-esque style universe where everyone is training to achieve a certain rank.

• I manage to surpass someone I clearly knew in the dream but not conciously. They seemed upset, but I assured them - quite forcefully - that it wasn't over.

---

• I'm in a foster home, and I'm quite skittish due to the new suroundings.

• Eventually I warm up slowly, but in doing so become more boisterous and obnoxious. One of the kids tells me it's unnecessary to act that way (as his dad I and shoot $&#* to each other playfully but he doesn't understand it), and I try to explain to him that it's just my way of showing that I care. It's cut off by food and tv time.

---

• A family (A mother, a father, and four young children - all male from what I can tell) gather to watch a gothic music video

• The father and I are sitting together, and he touches his forehead to mine and in that moment an odd image flashes (I don't remember of what - though I remember it being "advertisement" like a red billboard or a red magazine). He then moves to a different chair with a cat, and in his place, a Russet Maine Coon appears.

• I make the comment that he clearly loves that cat more, and the kid pipes up that I always come running when he knocks too...I shut up and hug the cat on my lap. So I assume dream me knew she was telling the truth and didn't want to admit it.

• I start focusing in on the music video, and it's of various goths in a dressing room fixing makeup and talking about beauty (assumed to be dancers). One goth is sitting in a chair quite provocatively as the song begins. She looks unnerved, is smoking a cigarette in a shaky hand, and repeating the word "trip" on beat with the song over and over again while mimicking a gun with her other hand and mockingly shooting herself. In spite of what some would call a position of power, she seems in tatters mentally.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I haven't been on top of writing down my dreams but I'll mention something small about this one I had recently since it stuck with me.

I was exploring a luxury hotel or condo-like structure that was built halfway into the sky in city I didn't quite recognize. While exploring I met a Miniature Pincher I had as a child. He was a rambunctious little *&^% but I loved him anyway. He wound up getting out of the house one day, and because we'd recently moved, he couldn't find his way back home yet as I hadn't really taken him on walks or familiarized him with the territory. He never came back so I always assumed he either was found by someone kind or got hit by a car or something. Anyway, I saw him perched on the edge of a balcony that overlooked the city scape, and unlike irl, when I told him to come to me he followed. Albeit slowly so he didn't fall off. I didn't want to approach him to make him excited and slip, but luckily, it seems he was used to his limitations and came down as easily as a plump little doggo could. He accompanied me as I explored this odd place, meeting different people that I could barely recognize from childhood memories. I don't remember most of the conversations I'd had with them, but I remember my dog from my childhood being there with me through it.

This is the second time a pet from my childhood has been with me, but instead of a Projection experience like last time, this felt like more of a light version of dream journeying. It was very surreal and calm in spite of the "lost yet found" feeling I felt whilst walking around. There were many times I'd want to go down, and look over the edge, but I didn't want to simply fall down for obvious reasons. So we just explored in comfortable silence until I woke up. Unlike the first pet experience, the dog was not overly affectionate and happy. He was strangely serious and collected in his mannerisms. He was a somewhat hyperactive dog in life, with lots of personality, so I found his behavior odd...but given our situation, it was comforting at the same time. A very interesting dream indeed.

- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

As usual I've been avoiding writing down my dreams lately, though in my defense, I've been remembering just small things so there isn't much to write. Usually I'm better but I've been pretty stressed lately so that might have something to do with it. Whatever the case, I had a lucid experience with my Empusa "E" that I wanted to share here.

---------

I had just finished a Tantric meditation, and my muscles were relaxing enough to where I was on the cusp of consciousness. The familiar ringing sounds and the comforting heaviness of things around me set in, after what felt like far too long since my last experience, and I turned to see the room around me. I knew this was likely to be more of a lucid dream, as a chair that is in the room was gone. However, the angle at which my head was turned might have just not been able to see it. So that could have been it as well.

In the dream, I had to focus on breathing and blinking, and I remember feeling scared because I didn't have to do this in other experiences. As a reflex, I called upon "E". In the back of my mind I wondered why I didn't call upon "T" to help, but when I blinked I saw a female in front of me. She was a bit different looking than I expected, and the suddenness of her arrival (literally in the blink of an eye) scared me. I was afraid to speak with her at first, but to make sure I wasn't hallucinating or imagining things I reached out to her. We held hands for a bit, and I repeated her name, because the sound of it comforted me in this odd sleeping state.

I told her that I wished to see someone. Someone that I cared about. She immediately dissapeared in another blink and was replaced by an extremely large male with indiscernible facial features. He was an imposing figure that seemed to block our vision, so E came back. In the dream she never said anything, or did much, outside of be there with me, hold my hand, and attempt to follow a request I'd given.

I woke up a bit later when my breathing became labored, but as I woke up I was somewhat tired - which was odd, as I had slept eight hours prior to that meditation. I'm still tired now, in fact. Though, technically that was the first time I actively viewed a Spirit with all of their features (or whatever features they wished to show) outside of a normal dream state. So maybe I just was a bit unprepared for that energy wise.

If anyone has advice or comments about the experience feel free to share. It was definitely a bit different than my "normal" experiences so far.

- Muse
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Imma sneak one tiny comment in here, then go back and read the thread properly.

I’ve mentioned being in the middle of a magickal adept course that stresses meditation as a key feature.

Another thing we do is keep a dream journal.

So this is one other thing that everyone can benefit from, when working on strengthening their practice. So, good work, Muse! You’re on the right track! :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

By all means sneak in all the comments you like, haha, I enjoy fresh perspectives on things. Especially when it comes to dreams since they can really put out a lot of messages for each reader.
Likes2Read wrote:So, good work, Muse! You’re on the right track! :)
Thank you!

I try to write down what I can when I can, but occasionally if I all I remember is something small and simple (a person sneezing for example) I avoid writing it down as I see it as a spam post or otherwise just not worth remembering anyway.

Given that lucid dreams and dream communication tend to be my best bet as far as interactions with spirituality in general go I try to keep up with it since, as you know from my other posts, "normal" meditation (ones that aren't an active exercise type of deal and don't allow sleep afterwards) really make my brain start to melt from boredom. Working with Reiki and general Tantric things tend to help me get passed that, but eventually I'll probably need to learn to control my ADHD better. Still, I'm almost at my ten minute mark before getting fidgety so that's a start right?

Sorry for rambling, this particular dream has me a bit all over the place. Not to ruin any interpretations but I texted the friend I tried to visit to ask if she had any gods or beings preventing people from "spying" as I initially thought she just didn't like being snooped on without warning. Turns out she doesn't, and she apparently knows what/who the male was, and she told me not to interact with it.

So now I have a cool story to look forward to when she's out of work tonight. Who needs friends when you've got ten foot tall magical bouncers, ey?

- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I've been having a striking number of dreams about Adoption, Foster Care, and Abandonment lately. As in more than I ever had whilst actually in those situations as a child. I also have no reason to be having these dreams imo due to the fact that I live under a roof, with a partner and a reliable roommate. It could be due to my fantasizing of living on my own, my recent fight with someone, or my fear of being evicted due to late payments but I'm still unsure why those themes would be dragged up instead of normal fears of homelessness.

Anyway, in this dream I'd been living with an instructor I used to have, and I was talking to her about being afraid of telling her too much or doing something wrong and being thrown out because of it. I was also in a bedroom with a window that was closed, but sunlight could get through and you could smell the crisp, cold air from outside. That's about it for today, not much else happened besides someone asking me to turn my music down and then saying that they were wrong and it wasn't my music causing the problem.

- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Tonight's dream was a nice change of pace. Instead of the above, I was placed inside of an underground warehouse-like structure that was known for having an invisible inescapable monster that could only sense you through sound (think a mix of Bird Box and A Quiet Place). Every night an individual is forced to go down into that area, similar to a game show, and the trick is to survive long enough to get back out. Whether it's to prove your metal or to win something I'm not quite sure, but I was forced down there and for the most part stayed quiet. However panic began to set in and Asthma caused my breathing to become more apparent. When I thought that I was going to be found and who knows what would happen, the invisible thing began to...for lack of better words...preform a blissful form of energy work on me. I could "see" the vibrations and the grey mass that culminated and it was a very lucid, interesting experience. Eventually I was taken out of there and the dream continued on like normal, but that was a more lucid and memorable part so I wanted to make note of it while I could.

Another part of the dream that interested me was when people were paired up with others, again game show style, but the partners were called soulmates and it was very important that the two individuals paired liked each other and could work together. I remember my soulmate being a bit of a lanky nerd, and complaining that I wasn't willing to work with him or really anyone. That I was too quiet, too cold, and far too distant. I didn't take his worries seriously, and instead focused on the task I was given. I don't remember much else after that, but I think that the universe is mocking me. Since, when I was with someone who I saw as a soulmate in the past, I was the one trying to communicate and work hard to make the relationship function and they were the ones always claiming to not want to talk about things. What an odd switcheroo this dream had.

- Muse
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I had an interesting dream this AM where I was working on getting a user manual of an old techie device, page by page, from the internet and saving it to a file so I could print it. In the dream, the pages were created in booklet form, so that I would be able to print each one, sort them in the correct order, fold them in the middle and staple the spine of the booklet together.

Whatever I was doing, I certainly was persistent. First I was at home retrieving these pages one by one, then suddenly I was at a job that resembled a workplace I used to work in (not precisely like it, but close enough), and I was trying to retrieve these manual pages on the sly while at work. Then, not only was I at home, but I was specifically in my studio (a tiny spare bedroom I arranged to allow me to make jewelry items, which used to be our computer room years ago when the norm was to have one desktop computer for everyone to share). In the dream, the studio was at least twice the size it is IRL, and there was a computer on the desk (which hasn't been the case for years) and my mom was using it. So I was having to do my download process sitting off in a corner, waiting for my mom to finish with the computer so I could have the studio to myself again.

I make a notation to the journal every day, even when I have no recollection of the dreams from the night before. My goal is to ingrain this habit into my system so it's my new normal.

I keep a regular journal, too, on the same SD card. I make at least one notation in that file on a daily basis, as well.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I keep a regular journal, too, on the same SD card. I make at least one notation in that file on a daily basis, as well.
That's awesome, maybe you should share them in a dream journal on the forum. :D

- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I don't remember the majority of the dream, but I had spent a good amount of time socializing with individuals in what looked to be a familiar city - I say familiar because it's more or less a place I visit often in day to day life. That said, there were two small snippets I thought were interesting enough to write down.

> I was trying to keep a car from rolling out of a parking space, since it couldn't catch the gear and remain parked. I almost hit someone while trying to jimmy the gear.

> I found myself doing the devil's tango with three females whom looked strikingly alike, and in the dream itself I was lucid enough to feel and understand what was going on.

I feel it's important to note that after the first dream (as these were, or felt like, two different experiences) I woke up and felt as if I had woken up; blinking, breathing, groggy, all functions in good working order. After the second dream, it felt less like a dream and more like I'd just...clocked out for a second. There wasn't a "waking up" phase. I blinked and I was back, never remembering when I left, but clearly not being here and aware of my surroundings. It felt more akin to what I think remote viewing would be like, except I was there, so maybe it was more akin to bi-location? I dunno. It could've just been a dream and that's it but coming out of whatever it was, was still pretty weird.

- Muse

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”