Why do djinns & entities hide in background in dreams?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Rtm00s
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harem
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

Why do our spirit companions (djinn & entities etc) blend themself in the background in our dreams?. For example. If you have a female djinn companion you will see her in the dream but she will always be in a public place or around other people blended in with the crowd. I know its them because the moment i see them in the dream amongst other people my attention gets drawn to them. But only REALISE it was them after I wake up. But why dont they just full on walk up to us in the dream and tell us its them? Most of the time i only realise it was them when i wake up. If they told us its them when they come in the dream it would be easier..or is there a reason?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Have you asked the djinn directly about that?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rtm00s
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harem
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

darkwing dook wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:52 pm Have you asked the djinn directly about that?
How do i ask them? I tried the pendulum but it's too hard to use. I heard pendulums dont give accurate answers

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

What you've described isn't an "all beings" type of thing. I worked with a Ghul Djinn who was, to put it bluntly, very direct and hands-on. Several beings have approached me or interacted with me in dreams, and several have chosen to simply watch what I do from the sidelines.

I can't speak for your partners, but with mine it tends to be a mood based thing. Sometimes they don't want to ruin my sleep (interacting via dreams can take a lot of energy from both parties), other times they want to see what choices I make as a form of bonding, and so on and so forth.

In order to communicate with your friends try any of the following; You can try using tarot cards, shufflemancy, automatic writing, meditation, telepathy, claircognizance, etc.

You can also search the forum for more tips.
Rtm00s wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:06 pm I heard pendulums dont give accurate answers
Usually if you're holding it or keeping it on an uneven or easily movable surface a pendulum can give inaccurate answers because an outside force is affecting it. If you keep it steady on a Pendulum Holder and don't touch where that holder is, and ensure the table is even, you'll get some pretty good responses.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”