door with 't5' on it

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
jay76rs
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I had a dream I was living in a hotel. It was nice,but not the super swanky kind. I heard a knock on the door so I went to answer it. Some woman I did not recognize had come to see me. The impression I got was that she was an old classmate of mine. I invited her in. We started to talk,to catch up. At one point,I got up and went downstairs to the lobby for something. I passed some people on the stairs,but they didn't seem to pay me any mind. On my way back to the room,I got lost,aimlessly wandering this long hallway. Finally I was able to get back to my room. The door to my room was mahogany. All the other doors I had seen were white. The number on my door said t5. All the other doors I had walked past had regular numbers on them. There was nothing special about the room I was staying in.

I tried looking up 't5' but nothing I found seemed to relate to this dream. Any ideas what this t5 could mean?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I could say what it means to me - but it was your dream. Have you seen this?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/dreams-a ... -mean.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Have you been thinking of getting a binding of a spell or spirit that was a tier 5 from CH?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:20 pm Have you been thinking of getting a binding of a spell or spirit that was a tier 5 from CH?
Yes, I thought that too. But I also thought of a massive multiplayer online strategy game I play, in which the the strongest troops are also Tier 5. 8))

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:17 am
Muse wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:20 pm Have you been thinking of getting a binding of a spell or spirit that was a tier 5 from CH?
Yes, I thought that too. But I also thought of a massive multiplayer online strategy game I play, in which the the strongest troops are also Tier 5. 8))
Yeah ~
Honestly anything that's been lingering in the conscious or subconscious could be it.
I prefer ruling out daily life things before assuming a spiritual phenomenon, so I'm glad you mentioned something like a game since things like general media and entertainment have such heavy pulls with dreams. It's awesome - and creepy.

jay76rs
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

No,haven't thought about buying anything from CH recently. I don't think it is media or game related;most of the games I've played are mobile and don't have a tier system in them. It just seemed weird that the door to my room was different from all the others in the building. The only other time I dreamed about doors and numbers it had something to do with spiritual growth. But in that instance,they were just regular numbers. Perhaps this is another way of showing me that same message.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

jay76rs wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:24 pm No,haven't thought about buying anything from CH recently. I don't think it is media or game related;most of the games I've played are mobile and don't have a tier system in them. It just seemed weird that the door to my room was different from all the others in the building. The only other time I dreamed about doors and numbers it had something to do with spiritual growth. But in that instance,they were just regular numbers. Perhaps this is another way of showing me that same message.
Not many people pay attention to letters but they have meanings similar to numerology. T means: The energy represented by the letter T resonates with the ideas of relationships, mitigating disputes, companionship, and teamwork.

(source: https://affinitynumerology.com/using-nu ... anings.php)

Whereas the "angel number" 5 means: Angel number 5 is all about positive change. When you see angel number 5 in your experience, you are likely to have important, positive changes coming in your life.

(Source: https://thesecretofthetarot.com/angel-number-5/)

As this isnt repetitive (that I'm aware of), I'll also include the numerology meaning for number 5: The number 5 usually indicates someone who is full of energy (but unable to channel it responsibly).

This number brings adaptability, independence of thought and action, and an unwillingness to (completely) conform.

(Source: https://thesecretofthetarot.com/meaning-number-5/)

It's up to you if any of the above feels like it means anything, or has any correlation with your dream...but I like to look at things from several angles when exploring my dreams. You never know what messages you could miss if you cling to a particular vision or message without analyzing the full picture.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”