Shopping for the critters ... XD

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

We have two 4-month-old black kittens, Merlin and Pyewacket. Merlin made his breakaway collar disappear yesterday, most likely in a nook or cranny accessible only to a 4-month-old kitten. We spent forever searching for it last night before giving up the project.

So today, The Hubby and I headed out to the PetSmart with a shopping list: cat food and a cat collar.

Cat food and a cat collar. Cat food and a cat collar. You go get the cat food, I'll pick out the cat collar. Cat food and a cat collar.

Checkout time: Cat food, a cat collar, a set of clip-on collar bells (though Merlin and Pye both already have pre-installed bells on their collars), and about 1024 Halloween-themed cat toys that I insisted we HAVE to give our two black cats. Because, you know, BLACK CATS.

This is why men hate going shopping with women. :lol: :crazy: The Hubby is a saint, lol.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

How did the name of Pyewacket come to be?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

That’s the name of the feline familiar from the movie Bell, Book, and Candle, but the movie got the name from a historical familiar (that wasn’t actually feline in appearance).

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

testing posting pictures..

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

:funnypost: :lol: :crazy:

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”