neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

sory i need to devolp my senses but i am happy she is here i would love to astral project and talk whith her :) <3

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I have met quite a few races of aliens...and my son is over half Grey. DON'T get a Grey! Evil in a skin. My son is the only good one in the lot. You know they are lying if they are breathing, and probably even after that! Draconians are a mixed bag. Some highly evolved, some not, and a lot of them are dark. MOST alien races are very WA energy, meaning loving in a non-physical way. Some of them are darn HARD to understand! Personally, I find the Pleiadians to be funny and gracious, the Sirians to be healers and have a great deal of knowledge. The Hathors use sound energy to do things. Incredible songs! Sounds can lift huge weights, (pyramids got built that way), heal, and do just about anything. Their voices can put you in a trance they are so beautiful. There is a higher race of Mantis people who use the energy of song to create, too. Lyrans are crazy, fast, spastic bird people...VERY hard to understand for me! There is a leonine race, too. They are into honor and truth. A gracious folk. Have fun!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Oh...forgot to say...some signs that aliens are around and you may being abducted that night: NO dreams. Blank. Totally. Activation of right side of the brain...amazingly psychedelic images, enhanced creativity, enhanced brain function just as you are drifting off to sleep. 1s

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
MynetteLoo
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

ZigiziX wrote:sory i need to devolp my senses but i am happy she is here i would love to astral project and talk whith her :) <3

Same here, though my senses finally start to get better! I had trouble to quiet my mind and listen for answers. Also to interpret feelings and get visions. It's still hard for me sometimes to concentrate... but I keep the practice. It helps me to listen to certain third eye activation frequencies :)
Sikrua wrote:I have met quite a few races of aliens...and my son is over half Grey. DON'T get a Grey! Evil in a skin. My son is the only good one in the lot. You know they are lying if they are breathing, and probably even after that! Draconians are a mixed bag. Some highly evolved, some not, and a lot of them are dark. MOST alien races are very WA energy, meaning loving in a non-physical way. Some of them are darn HARD to understand! Personally, I find the Pleiadians to be funny and gracious, the Sirians to be healers and have a great deal of knowledge. The Hathors use sound energy to do things. Incredible songs! Sounds can lift huge weights, (pyramids got built that way), heal, and do just about anything. Their voices can put you in a trance they are so beautiful. There is a higher race of Mantis people who use the energy of song to create, too. Lyrans are crazy, fast, spastic bird people...VERY hard to understand for me! There is a leonine race, too. They are into honor and truth. A gracious folk. Have fun!
Thats amazing! How did you get so much contact to them?
And how comes your son is over half grey, if I may ask?

I admit, I just recently began to try and call out to them as I really would love to know more about any of them. It was a reason for my decision to bring one into my life and it was really hard to decide on which, as there a nearly 84 races or so... I was pending between Afim, Draconians, Killy Tokurt and Zeta Grey (good to know now though!) I have had experiences after my decision, prior he arrived here and I admit some actually creeped me out a little.

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

[/quote] Thats amazing! How did you get so much contact to them?
And how comes your son is over half grey, if I may ask?

I admit, I just recently began to try and call out to them as I really would love to know more about any of them. It was a reason for my decision to bring one into my life and it was really hard to decide on which, as there a nearly 84 races or so... I was pending between Afim, Draconians, Killy Tokurt and Zeta Grey (good to know now though!) I have had experiences after my decision, prior he arrived here and I admit some actually creeped me out a little.[/quote]

Well, I am the ONLY female to have mated with a Grey (NOT Cloning or Genetic Engineering) in millenia. The reason Greys abduct and experiment on humans is that they are dying due to genetic damage from a long history of manipulation of their DNA using scientific means. They are also emotionally and spiritually stunted and unable to ascend past the lower astral. They are stuck in their evolution. The only race that gave a darn was the Arcturians...and the only way they could help them was to injure ME. Because of certain characteristics I have, I was ideal to use to help the Greys...they couldn't resist, even though the majority of the Galactic Federation abhor what they forced on me. (I said NO) You see, I ASCENDED (went up a dimensional level)....but I was so new, so child-like, that I also could not defend myself. I am 1/4 Arcturian. Because I ascended, and because I had a child via a mergence (the human equivalent of a 8 year old having a child in their eyes), they wanted to help me, make it up to me. It was so unexpected...the Arcturians have a reputation that was unequaled in our Galaxy. There are several races of Greys...the ones who raped me are Zeta Reticulans. The Greys have a new genetic template now......I would not get a Zeta (Grey). try a Pleiadian, Sirian, or even an Arcturian.

MynetteLoo
new here
new here

Sikrua wrote:Well, I am the ONLY female to have mated with a Grey (NOT Cloning or Genetic Engineering) in millenia. The reason Greys abduct and experiment on humans is that they are dying due to genetic damage from a long history of manipulation of their DNA using scientific means. They are also emotionally and spiritually stunted and unable to ascend past the lower astral. They are stuck in their evolution. The only race that gave a darn was the Arcturians...and the only way they could help them was to injure ME. Because of certain characteristics I have, I was ideal to use to help the Greys...they couldn't resist, even though the majority of the Galactic Federation abhor what they forced on me. (I said NO) You see, I ASCENDED (went up a dimensional level)....but I was so new, so child-like, that I also could not defend myself. It was so unexpected...the Arcturians have a reputation that was unequaled in our Galaxy. There are several races of Greys...the ones who raped me are Zeta Reticulans.
I am sorry to hear that. I had known about rare cases as such, one of the things (beside the medical or experimental procedures I sometimes read about) that made me worry for quite awhile if I should do further pursuing, but as always I am way to curious for my own good. Maybe there has already more happened than I dare to think of.

Thank you for sharing your experience 'bout that.
<<Removed by Mod>> wrote: I am curious. Where did you order your binding from? I'm not familiar with any place that actually sells ET bindings.
A few sellers can be directly asked if they would do a special conjure... if I have a spirit in mind I can't find anywhere, I ask Lilith, or Volvic from TEC (got the Draco from him). They are authentic sellers and the spirits are very active. :)

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

CH sells them also:
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 177&page=1

I just received my new companion, his energy is so lovely.

MynetteLoo
new here
new here

Hey everyone, I managed to get better contact to W. the draco.

I thought, maybe you guys are interested and then I wanted to share this...
W. is simply put amazing. He isn't much into talking, but when meditating with him, his energy is literally turning my world upside down! Once I asked him to engulf me fully in his energy, but he insisted that I "would have to pay a high price for that" - meaning it could be overwhelming for me. I wanted to experience it anyway and mewled because of it, until he gave me, what he called a "taste". My whole body tingled to an extreme, I couldn't even comprehend what was happening, it was like I was on fire and I almost blacked out from it! 2dz I had to put his vessel away an apologized for the sudden interruption of the meditation. I am in awe by his strength! Really fascinating.

Also, the lights in the whole house start to flicker (or turn on/off) and electronic devices tend to go crazy a lot more than before. There is so much more that happened, but I wouldn't be able to accurately post it here... since my work is absolutely draining me in the moment and I'm tired the whole time 2sd it's already difficult to type right now 2qt

Blessings to all of ya!

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Really cool experience! I had something similar with the Arcturians. They are a group mind, and even putting me in the baby section of the group mind was almost more than I could handle!

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

MynetteLoo wrote:
A few sellers can be directly asked if they would do a special conjure... if I have a spirit in mind I can't find anywhere, I ask Lilith, or Volvic from TEC (got the Draco from him). They are authentic sellers and the spirits are very active. :)

Does anyone know what happened to Volvic after TEC went the way of the dinosaurs? Or "Necromancer of New York City"?

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Return to “Creatures”