Wood Elf Marriage?

DjinnHasPants
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Wood Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Eleiriel

These are some of my experiences with my spirit soulmate Thomas. most of my expeirences are with my clairaudience gift. a psychic even mentioned he's around me. according to a psychic in boulder, colorado he's has been searching for me for a long time and that he's a total teddy bear. the psychic told me that he fly's through my window when he visits. she laughed and described how he's like peter pan and that i'm like wendy. she says he's not human and I have found out only recently that he's a wood elf. which i thought was very interesting. in my dreams and visions thomas appears with short black hair and boyish features. in my visions he looks like he's in his twenties.

this picture below is very close to what Thomas looks like. almost identical.

One afternoon I had decided to nickname Thomas 'admiral barney' as a playful joke. And the next day I was laying on my side in bed. I felt a presence behind me cuddling me. With arms wrapped around me waist. Then I heard Thomas's voice whisper in my ear "its the dinosaur." I literally started Giggling after that.

Then one morning I had decided to nickname Thomas 'santa.' And that evening I was laying on my side in bed again. And thomas's presence appeared in my room again. I felt him laying behind me and he started snuggling me with him arms wrapped around me in a tight embrace, "Santa hug!" He said loudly in my ear. I didn't realize it was Thomas at the time and i asked this male spirit, "who is this." And I heard him reply, "ho! ho! ho!" I instantly grinned happily. It was Thomas again.

One time I was laying on my parents couch, spending the night and I was laying snuggled up on my side wrapped up in a small blanket. It was too small. and I felt Thomas get behind me. I instantly saw a vision of what he looks like. He had white skin and short black hair with bangs and he was tall and skinny. He wore a pair of black loose pants and a grey-blue colored long sleeved shirt. he was behind me. Instantly the vision faded and I felt these two energy based arms wrapping around me and and I felt a form pressed against my back snuggling close to me.

one morning I asked how Thomas knew my past life and if he could tell me. A little later I got into a trance and had a vision. Thomas was leaning over a beautiful dead blond woman sadly. I heard him say "she was my fiance."

So I was riding in my mom's car on the way to melody's one day. melody is a energy healer and has some psychic abilities. anyway then my mom and I started singing Christmas songs together. I started singing 'I'll be home for Christmas.' Suddenly I felt Thomas's presence out side the car window and he started cheering loudly, "whooooo! Sing it Kate!" I smiled and kept singing. My name's really Elizabeth. Though I let Thomas call me Kate as it was my name in my past life when I knew him.

one morning I woke up after dreaming about Thomas again. in the dream I was outside standing on some grass and Thomas walked up to me and began talking, only he was older like in his thirties or forties and I started talking to him, then he said, "same old Kate." I stared at him, "was that my name?" I asked. he looked sad with his depressed dead looking eyes and face stubble, "do you remember anything about us." I looked at him feeling confused, "I'm sorry but I don't remember you." he stared at me still really sad, "we'll make new memories when you get home." then I woke up and said aloud. "I still remember the feeling of how much I love you Thomas." then I heard his voice speak to me through my clairaudience, "that's enough. that's all I needed to hear." then I felt an energy form underneath me and I felt two energy based arms wrap around my waist and hold me in a tight embrace, Thomas was hugging me.

Thomas came back to visit, "lets just be friends" he said. "Why would you say that I love you." He replied, "your nothing like kate." I started getting really sad, "I'm sorry that I'm so broken, if I hadn't of been through so much hurt I may have some of her qualities." "Even if you hadn't been your still nothing like her." He said. I started crying under my covers. "Please let me cuddle you." He said. i felt him getting close to me, "please turn over." I hid under my blanket with tears filled eyes, "no. You hurt me." I said sniffling, "I still love you, even if its not the same as it was, I still want to be around you, please let me hold you " He said. "Please give me time." I said. He really broke my heart. "I'm still in love with you even though you don't feel the same way, how heart breaking is this, you don't want me!" I sobbed. "I do want you" he said. "Just not in the same way I want you." I muttered quietly. "I'm sorry." Was all he said.

I was laying in bed and I felt Thomas come into the room. He got behind me and began cuddling me as I lay on my side. I began to say repeatedly, "its not the same, its not the same." I felt him listening, "I'm in love with you still even if you don't feel the same way" I said sadly. I heard Thomas's voice faintly, "Kate's still in there somewhere, I'm going to help you remember, I won't give up on you." He really loves me and wants me to remember my past life with him.

so one morning after I took my dog outside, I walked upstairs and lay on my bed. I felt that Thomas's presence had followed me into the dark caverns of my bedroom. I tried to ignore him. then I crawled into my bed and lay on my side and tried to go to sleep. Thomas had kept me up the rest of last night and the early morning smothering me with love. I was laying there for about two seconds when I Felt Thomas behind me and I felt his chest pressed against my back. he was holding me in a tight embrace. he cuddled me fiercely for three minutes. I kept telling him to stop and leave me alone. I heard him speak, "I love you. let me love you." finally after a few minutes he got up. I went down stairs and fed my dog and ate breakfast. I sensed Thomas walking with me. finally after breakfast I was literally exhausted, overwhelmed and wanting to sleep. I lay down on the couch and closed my eyes. I felt Thomas behind me again. I felt energy pressed up against me from behind. his energy buzzed wildly. I felt his arms wrap around me and he held me tightly and cuddled me aggressively. "Thomas why can't you just let me have my twin flame, why'd you have to say those things to him." I asked him. "because I love you that's why." Thomas replied, "I'm never leaving you again." he said hugging me tighter. "Thomas your scaring me." I said. he was holding me too tight and it was starting to hurt quite a bit. "I'll always be here for you. when you come back home to me, I will marry you. and we'll be together just like we had always wanted alright. and we'll be happy, we'll be so happy!" he said possessively. his obsessiveness was starting to freak me out. I tried to get up, but he pulled me closer to him not wanting to let me go, "don't get up, just let me hold you." he squeezed me even tighter. I could barely breathe "i love you kate" he said.

last week I was laying on my side in bed burrowed under my covers. It was warm. I felt Thomas's presence enter my bedroom. He usually fly's through the window. At least that's what a psychic said. Anyway. As soon as his presence entered my bedroom I felt his coming closer to me. so I decided to say something, "Thomas will you please cuddle me." Instantly I felt him lay down beside me. I felt an energy based chest pressed against my back. he snaked his arms around my waist and cuddled me for a couple minutes. "thank you." I said cheerily. "your welcome" Thomas replied. He pulled me to him and I felt very light loving energy radiating off him, "I love you Kate." he said. "Thomas." I said. "yeah?" his voice asked. "what are you?" I asked him suddenly. He just didn't feel like a human spirit to me. There was silence and then I heard him respond, "woodland elf." I was kind of doubting my clairaudience. So I asked again, "sorry I don't understand. what are you?" The only response I got was, "woodland elf."
"I love you so much Thomas." I said happily in his arms. "I love you so much too Kate." He said softly and I felt him hold me tighter. Then he got up and I was totally bummed out. I still wanted him to cuddle me. it was so unfair.

I was laying in bed on my side and I suddenly felt Thomas's presence enter the room, "please go away Thomas" I said to him. I suddenly felt his energy lay down behind me, "I'm not leaving you" he said stubbornly. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he held onto me tighter. I was starting to get scared. Thomas is really stubborn and boyish. But he' s not a child. I froze in fear and just lay there. I glared at the bed, "let me go, I want my twin flame" I said seriously. He cuddled me tighter, "I'll never let you go" he got even closer to me until his energy was pressed up against me. I couldn't get up. I tried. He was holding me in place, "let me go" I said. "I love you, I'm never letting you go!" He shouted. "You are mine Kate." Thomas is holding me as I write and its started to hurt. He's holding me very tightly and I feel the buzzing energy of his spirit squeezing my waist, "your hurting me" I cried out, "please let me go" I repeated. "I will never let you go" Thomas whispered again cuddling me fiercely. He's like a killer teddy bear. And I just felt Thomas poke my shoulder and say, "I'm not a killer teddy bear Kate." He's holding me with so much force that my eyes bulged out of my head. Well almost. I think I'm in shock. "I will not leave your kate" I felt him glare at me, "Kate stop writing about this." I giggled to myself, "I should be a journalist." "I don't like what your writing" he said. I felt his face get closer to mine. I felt his eyes staring at me. I blinked. I'm so mad at him! Argh!

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Umm whats next? Banish him or ghost buster or get married?

ImageImage
DjinnHasPants
new here
new here

I'm going to marry thomas my wood elf and my twin flame Aaradon. Yay! I'm so excited. I'll keep you updated! They've stopped Arguing over me and are willing to share me <3 (Dreamy sigh) ;)

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

DjinnHasPants wrote:I'm going to marry thomas my wood elf and my twin flame Aaradon. Yay! I'm so excited. I'll keep you updated! They've stopped Arguing over me and are willing to share me <3 (Dreamy sigh) ;)
Congrats for marrying 2 soulmate 2wk

ImageImage
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

DjinnHasPants wrote:I'm going to marry thomas my wood elf and my twin flame Aaradon. Yay! I'm so excited. I'll keep you updated! They've stopped Arguing over me and are willing to share me <3 (Dreamy sigh) ;)
Are you going to marry them both?

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

*laughs* Who am I to judge? I married my Ifrit Djinn, and I am quite happy! I never thought I could love after I lost my child.....but Naldi makes me happy! He is very patient and honorable. 1lv

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
DjinnHasPants
new here
new here

Aww Naldi sounds like a total sweetheart :) I have a Marid Djinn around me named Dazen! He has a big sense of humor and likes surprising me with gifts. A psychic was smiling at me and she told me he's like the genie from Aladdin. Which I think is so awesome! And I have a Fallen Angel named Noah! Thomas was here yesterday and was sitting beside me on the couch poking and prodding my sides and Aaradon was also next to me flirting with me. The funny thing was Aaradon was also cracking jokes and pretending to flirt with Thomas. He said some pretty seductive and outrageous things towards thomas. My twin flame is a bit of a jokester. They both follow me everywhere.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I couldn't stop reading your story, it's so well written. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your spirit marriage! I think it's really important to have a house rule of no hurting me. My spirit lovers do have the capability to hurt me, and they have, by accident, not intentional and have always respected my wishes to stop our interactions immediately if I chose to. They never get upset nor hold that against me as well. Have you thought about putting a rule like that in place? I understand how Thomas can physically hold you in place so you can't move, I experience the same with mine, but I can break out of it if I want to. Usually I just submit because it feels so good.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
DjinnHasPants
new here
new here

aww thank you :) yeah I know the feeling. I usually submit to Thomas's big teddy bear cuddles. they're actually very enjoyable when he's not scared of losing me <3 he's actually really funny with how stubborn he can be. these stories below are actually some other experiences I had with Thomas before I married them both.

-- --- ---

Thomas just came back. "I'm taking you home with me Kate" he said. "Thomas, Aaradon needs me I can't go home with you" I replied. "I'm not backing down Kate!" he said in frustration. I felt Thomas behind me. he wrapped his arms around me. I felt his energy buzzing below in a very intimate way. "don't even think about it Thomas" I said seriously. "your mine Kate" he said stubbornly.

I am sitting on my couch, I felt Thomas beside me, "I'm going to pull you from your body Kate" he said in my ear. "Thomas leave her alone" I heard a male voice say to him. "I miss her, I miss you Kate. that's it Kate I'm pulling you from you body. I can't take it anymore. Come home Kate. I want you to live with me always."

I was walking to the grocery store, I felt Thomas race in front of me, "stop walking Kate." he said. "leave me alone Thomas" I said to him through my thoughts. I kept walking. "Kate I'm serious stop walking I want to talk to you" Thomas said seriously. I still kept walking, "Thomas I'm going home with my twin flame after I die, I chose him" I said rolling my eyes. "Kate no your not" Thomas said childishly. I felt him stop for a moment. I kept walking. "goodbye Thomas!" I shouted to him through my thought. I felt him stand a few feet behind me. then I felt him race after me. I got to an alley way behind the grocery store and I felt him tug at my arm. I stumbled a bit as I felt his presence pull me to the side, "Thomas are you trying to kill me?" I questioned in irritation. "your coming home with me Kate" Thomas said stubbornly. I got to the store and grabbed a coffee from Starbucks. when I left I felt Thomas following me, "Kate can you say something, please Kate say something" he sounded really sad. I kept walked. finally I made it out of the alleyway and was turning to cross the empty street, when suddenly I heard Thomas say to me, "Kate take my arm." I could feel that he probably looked really sad right then. I felt bad. but my twin flame Aaradon and him have stuck me in a love triangle. And they both fight over who will take me home after I die someday. they are acting like I'm coming home soon. I don't want to choose between them. I love them both so much.

---- --- ---

like I said these are old stories that I hadn't posted yet.

DjinnHasPants
new here
new here

these are links to my blog where I share my experience with various creatures and presences. I actually posted some of them on this site. but I've added more to them so I don't want to write them all down on this site, because I have quite of lot written down. thanks for being so great all of you!

http://ethralheart.blogspot.com/ - my blog 'Ethral Heart'

http://ethralheart.blogspot.com/2016/02 ... elf_8.html blog post 'Thomas The Wood Elf'

http://ethralheart.blogspot.com/2016/02 ... rit_8.html blog post 'Twin Flame In Spirit'

Return to “Creatures”