earth0angel
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Zodiac:

Does anyone have experience with sorrow angels?
I want to hear about other people’s interactions with that kind of angel since I have one myself.
I also want to ask what type of angel a sorrow angel is because I can’t find information about them in the encyclopedia. Sorrow angels seem to be an underrated type.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It's a newly introduced angel race, so not yet in encyclopedia, unfortunately.
You might want to ask CH directly by email.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a sorrow angel. Gave it to my mum for support. I think she is great and she is a living entity with proper white wings and uplifting celestial energy. She is not a down graded angel at all. She is powerful with Ethereal graces and peace. Compassion, unconditional love and positive energy comes with an amazing presence when she is around.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I am curious about Sorrow Angels myself, specifically what offers they prefer. One of my Spirits is a Sorrow Angel, and in the (as of the time I'm typing this) 8 days she's been here with me and my other Spirit, I've tried figuring out what she likes. I've conducted two Ouija board sessions, a tarot card reading, a Daily Practice session (search Crappy Childhood Fairy on youtube) followed by the meditation that accompanies the Daily Practice, and I'm still trying to figure out what She likes to "eat". (By "eat" I mean what food offering She likes.)

Here's what I've offered Her so far:
•Lavender Flowers
•Some of my Green Tea (Maple Walnut, loose leaf)
•Sunflower Butter Chocolate Cup
•Gluten Free Cinnamon Rice Chex cereal
•Caramel Chocolate Bar (piece)
•Jade Cloud Green Tea (loose leaf)

If it seems like I give Her a piece of whatever I'm eating, you'd be right. However during one of our Ouija board sessions She told me She'd like Lavender Tea, which I can make since I have a whole jar of lavender flowers. If not, then incorporate a bedtime ritual of drinking a cup of Lavender Tea and offer Her some. I will keep you guys updated. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

with the loss of my mother last year i specifically asked for something to help me, magnolia highly recommended a sorrow angel I only have one and its from CH. She has been very supportive and very comforting with me. even helps my mom interact with me, my mom likes to put a blanket of calming energy over me, if she did a blaket of her love she knows id lose it. I LOVE when i see my spirits or LE help other spirits interact with me i find it just so selfless and caring? But yes I love my sorrow angel. i do find them to be the spirit companion for me to process grief and comfort people. i am sure mine would love offerings but they are not selfish by far very selfless it seems.

all my angels even DA are very willing to help without much offerings or pushing..... i just seem to have an issue connecting with them i need to stop saying that its probably why im not i need to tell myself i do talk to them all the time and watch it happen.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Angel Races”