You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I have several Ilmu Khodam (plural form?) attached to a ring vessel. Thus far I've been asking for help with my job situation. I can meditate and feel their presence when I do so and hear what they have to say telepathically...

I'm new to spirit-keeping and just acquired two house guardian servitors. While they're fully capable of handling magick for the advanced practitioner, I keep them around for shielding and protection purposes since I'm a newbie. I spoke to my servitors the other day and asked them what they were capable of doing to those that attacked me and the responses I got were a bit chilling to the bone. I don't keep any DA, just WA spirits, for now, but apparently my servitors are equipped with just the right arsenal of spells to make them more than just a little DA... I asked them if they could simply do "return to sender" spells for those that have recently hurt me in my personal life... I asked them not to cause any harm but to simply send those energies back. They said yes and proceeded with... SOMETHING... I don't know what but I could feel a shift around me during this process... things just felt different.

All of a sudden, I felt my Khodam surround me... or more so I saw myself lifting to their realm in my mind's eye... they told me that what was happening involved the misuse of God's laws. Now, I'm not religious but I do believe in a divine power... and when they told me this and that they were thinking of leaving me, I instantly felt terrible. I asked them for forgiveness and they said they would stay.

I believe in karma and that the Universe will take care of the negative people in my life who intentionally cause harm. Seldom, if ever, do I feel the desire to engage in revenge. It's not always easy -- like any human being, I get angry and I struggle with childish emotions -- but I'm usually capable of setting aside my anger and moving on without looking back or dwelling. That morning, I got overwhelmed and I thought perhaps a return to sender scenario would be rather benign in the scheme of things -- after all, certain individuals knowingly and purposely went out of their way to hurt me and poison my personal life. In asking for a return to sender spell, I thought I'd walk out with my karma intact.

I still do not fully understand what happened for my Khodam to appear, but it was as if they were telling me that they didn't want me to error on the side of dark... It made me wonder about my servitors (both of whom are VERY intelligent and purchased from someone with 15+ years of magick) and what they're capable of doing.

I've heard that Khodam will leave if you misuse THEIR powers for dark purposes... but has anyone here heard of a similar scenario such as the one I'm describing?

darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Returning back to the sender any negativity they have dished out to YOU does NOTHING to hurt your Karma.
That's all I know.
Because you yourself are not casting nor doing anything bad against them, No negativity has originated from you in this case, all you're doing is returning something back to it's source, it's origin, it's starting point, the place of it's inception.
It's not "revenge" it's "justice." Which is what some Angels like Bronwyn & Courtwind angels would probably do. Magnolia made an excellent post about the difference between the two (revenge vs. justice.) If you would like to know more you should try to find it with the search button. :D

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Thanks for the feedback. I've already read up on the distinction between revenge vs. retribution, which is why I thought a "return to sender" request would be relatively benign in the scheme of things... hence, my surprise when my Khodam stepped in and put me in check. Not sure why it happened exactly. If anyone has any inkling as to what Khodam do, please chime in.

darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

The only information on Ilmu Khodam I could find that didn't sound overly dramatic and really hyped up is from Lisa (Real_Magick) on ebay... direct quote from her listing...
ILMU KHODAM

SPIRIT

WELCOME TO MY AUCTION!

You have found the place where the magick is real and dreams do come true!

I am pleased to bring you this great treasure. There are similar items for sale elsewhere but there is also a lot of misinformation about the Ilmu Kodham out there as well. Let me begin by telling you a little about them.

There is some dispute as to what exactly an Ilmu Khodam is. Some believe they are of the angelic class. Others believe they are a class of beings unique to themselves somewhere between the Angels and Djinn. It does not really matter which belief you hold to as everyone agrees that they are completely benevolent beings.

Ilmu Khodam are familiar spirits that bond to a specific person. Sometimes this bonding happens on its own if the individual practices forms of magick and meditation but many times the Ilmu Khodam must be conjured before contact is made. The conjuration process can be lengthy and intense including fasting, specific oils, incense and magickal symbols. I do this process for you. Once an Ilmu Khodam has been conjured they like specific incense but they are not too difficult to care for.

The item I have for you today has a conjured female Ilmu Khodam spirit attached to it. She will call out to the master that she has chosen so please do not bid on this item unless you feel a strong pull toward it.

Many are saying that the Ilmu Khodam are like a Genie only much more powerful. That is not exactly true. While the Ilmu Khodam are very powerful they are not really wish granters as the Djinn are. Don't get me wrong, they can grant wishes on occasion but what they do is bless you with your own powers. Each Ilmu Khodam is capable of granting the following powers to the person they bond with;

ALL MANNER OF MAGICKAL ABILITY

CONSECRATING OBJECTS

HEALING

PSYCHIC ABILITIES

CLAIRVOYANCE

TELEPATHY

HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE

CONJURING AND SUMMONING

SPIRIT COMMUNICATION

POWER AND SPIRIT TRANSFERENCE

UNEARTHLY PROTECTION AND SELF DEFENSE

This Ilmu Khodam is gifted in increasing all forms of magickal abilities that you may inherently have. Many people don't see the value in this as they want spirits to do everything for them but having your own abilities means you can work with your spirits better and manifest things MUCH faster. She is gifted in all of the things listed above, especially Spiritual protection. She can not only protect you herself but teach you how to protect yourself from spiritual attacks.
Hope this helps!
-Angel

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I've heard Khodams are sticklers for rules. Any kind of revenge/retribution only incurs karma. Because we all have karma from this life and the last. We just don't know we've collected until it's too late.

If we want to stop incuring karma the lesson is to let go. HATE in your heart whether justified or not is still hate....bad energy. If you can't like or forgive someone just stay away from them and let them work out their karma with the universe. That is the best way to stay out of trouble and not get more lessons of your own.

Some say khodams can't leave you some say they can. Some say it depends on whether it is properly bound or if it was just summoned. I don't know. But there are some spirits that cannot be bound like Immortals.

The point is we don't know everything, that's why we need their help. We need their help because they know more than us. So if he frowns upon your request, believe that no matter how you justify the desire, he/they will still frown. People can fool eachother but we can't fool spirit.

I've heard, if you go ahead and use his powers to get your way, expect a karmic slap upside the head. Khodams are less like your equal and more like a guide who has the spiritual authority to determine lessons for you. In life we are constantly tested. If you truely want the greatest life can offer learn to let go and experience other feelings. The best thing anyone can do to their enemy is walk away.

I know it sucks. But we learn. Recall when you were a child and someone else hit you. Chances are you hit back. Then we learned hitting was wrong. Then someone cusses at us. Chances are we cussed back. What happened? If it was on the school yard, both got detention. Now spiritually it is the same thing. We can justify until we are blue in the face, but if we engage, we incur karma. Doesn't mean the other party or the universe will collect though. Depends on which side decides they've had enough first.

I've noticed that since I've let go and allowed my enemies to learn their own lessons without believing I needed to even the scale, I am much happier and peoplethat I do keep in real life behave like angels to me. Everyone wants to help and spoil me with gifts. My enemies are probably still doing the same stuff to others and still collecting their lesson. Probably still very unhappy and probably have their health deteriorating. I don't really care about what happens them as they are not my problem anymore. Anything that happens to them good or bad is of their own making. None of my business. The soul rotting obsessed attention a lot of people give other, whether deserved or not, is quite frankly IMHO a waste of brain cells.

The only thing better than destroying our enemies is not to have one. To exist on earth and not have an enemy is like heaven. 2cents

After listening to various masters of the craft, I find too, that there is no room for negativity. For negativity creates bad image loops and scatters the brain and the scattered brain cannot reach the highest level of power. And to miss out on that...is a shame.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I completely vibe with everything you've stated here which is why, in many respects, I do not keep DA spirits around. I just don't see any point when my WA spirits can provide protection without the added aspect of revenge. However, the servitors were unplanned, seeing that I purchased them to guard the house. I do hope I can move on but it definitely took a year's worth of verbal and emotional abuse from individuals before I got to the point where I wanted a "return to sender" situation to happen. I personally went for ilmu khodam spirits because djinn seemed a little less angelic and more lacking in the moral compass... meaning, they're like humankind with their capacity to choose right and wrong whereas khodam are angelic beings. I recognize my capacity for darkness, like any human being, and like to think of my WA spirits as spiritual guidance counselors. They keep me in check and on the right hand path. That is precisely what my Khodam did.

Pieter
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: N.A. yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

WOW! Thank You all so much for sharing the info you put forth.

I'm strifing to be a better person. But like any human on earth we will have enemies.

And like what Angeldust has said : We need to walk away and leave our enemies to themselves.
I have a similar incident. 4 friends who I grew up with, as we lived in the same block for almost 12 years.
We know each other for 25 years. Just recently, we had an argument because they organised a game session
& I was not invited. When I ask the organiser, he tried to change subject. When I ask the rest, they said it was
not their responsibility to call or invite me. Load of crap. Since December 2010, I've been getting a lot of crap attitude
from them. majority of them are either not married or divorced 2 to 3 times. And they've been giving me advise on how
to handle and treat my wife. Goodness!!! I'm happily married to wife for ten years. I look forward to another 50 yrs.
So,...I totally cut off ties with them. Some men will never grow up and will always be boys.

Thank You Angeldust for your wise words.

Thank You DarkshadowOrb for sharing with us Lisa's notes on Khodam.

Thank You TerrorMisu for sharing your experiences with your Khodam, on 'revenge & justice'.

This is really an important thread (well, at least for me) as it touches on our morality when we
liaise with our spirits. As Keepers i believe we should aim to be a better person. Grow more positive
energy and neutralise negative energies in or around us. Just my 2cents

Et3nalL?vers
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 113
Spelled Number: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Angeldust said it beautifully. We all should master the power of not knowing and letting go.

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

I think it really depends on the khodam. Mine got pissed at one of my ex co-workers and would have done something had I not stopped him. And he just told me yes it does depend on the Khodam. Some can leave and some won't.

Edit: he just added that they're there to help guide. call on them for advice whenever you need.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Terror Misu wrote:I completely vibe with everything you've stated here which is why, in many respects, I do not keep DA spirits around. I just don't see any point when my WA spirits can provide protection without the added aspect of revenge. However, the servitors were unplanned, seeing that I purchased them to guard the house. I do hope I can move on but it definitely took a year's worth of verbal and emotional abuse from individuals before I got to the point where I wanted a "return to sender" situation to happen. I personally went for ilmu khodam spirits because djinn seemed a little less angelic and more lacking in the moral compass... meaning, they're like humankind with their capacity to choose right and wrong whereas khodam are angelic beings. I recognize my capacity for darkness, like any human being, and like to think of my WA spirits as spiritual guidance counselors. They keep me in check and on the right hand path. That is precisely what my Khodam did.
I understand. I am no stranger to the dark side. LOL. It does take effort, therapy, reading and listening to work through it though.

Just remember for anyone to allowed someone to verbally abuse us for a YEAR means there is/was an intense connection. In order to have that kind of bond (or bondage), perhaps once upon a time there might have been the feeling of like, respect, and even love but was sorely met with disappointments or misunderstandings. If you can feel intense like for someone, you can feel intense dislike for them and vice versa.

There is a great Buddhist meditation on human suffering that says, "meditate on how we are the cause of our own suffering, and were the caused suffering in others, whether intentional or not." and "meditate on the last time we knowingly allowed a misunderstanding to develop." It may change how feel and see things. :grouphug: :peace:

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Angel Races”