Volkh Vibrations

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Volkhs are wonderful protectors! :)

RaevenWolf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf or fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raevenwolf
Zodiac:

My volkh is very social. But my conjurer specificly called in social volkhs for this reason. He teases me a lot. Appears as a man. But, i see him turn into a dark tornado shape as he shifts his form. Interesting indeed. She gave him a name for communicating with me. [D]
Hes great when i task him. He works well with my watchtower north spirit [s] and my sanguin vamp [v] however they do seem to one up eachother. But that's ok. Its civil.
I seen a man shadow walk from room to room in the hall. Made light expand brighter. So not sure if it was him or the vamp or just a ghost. However they haven't answered me when i asked. So might be attention seeking vampire lol
Any other experience with social volkhs? Im curious

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

My Volkh is not social unless I talk to "him". I notice a lot of activity and vibrations when I thank or praise "him" for "his" protection abilities. One time "he appeared as a floating pillar of silver flame. That was pretty intense.

Always seeking and always learning.
RaevenWolf
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Oh wow that's awesome!! He doesn't really talk much but will if I approach him. Some say they are not social but D is charming and witty. Quiet tho when tasked.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Volkhs are there for a purpose, and their focus stays on their work. They are non-social because they are devoted to their task and by nature they don't engage and interact on a personal level. They are loyal and their lack of communication should never be taken as a sign of disrespect or not caring, it's simply their nature, and you can be sure a Volkh keeps close watch on what goes on as their observant skills are incredible.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
RaevenWolf
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Makes sense!

Nolo614
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

Irrational wrote: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:21 pm My Volkhs are not so social. When I asked mine if they liked thunderstorms, I received the response that "we can protect you or we can enjoy the storms". Apparently they need to be a certain distance out to effectively do their protection here which does not allow them to experience storms on this physical level. They did tell me that if I added a few to their numbers, they could rotate out jobs and could then experience storms - which they would like to do. Next sale....
You indirectly answered a question for me of why does it take so darn long to get my Volkh down here lol. My angels seem to appear to suddenly (being living entities) but he *feels* so very far away every time and I give him a good 5 to 10 minutes to join family meetings, I also task everyone else with giving him a holler lol.

Anyway, not to get off topic. The storm thing is lovely. When mine lands he tends to make the lights flicker and sometimes go out, so I’m not surprised.

Blessed be-

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.
Umbra_Arcana
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 66
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've been reading through this and I think I've experienced something similar. I love storms anyway and I will go sit out in a thunderstorm, I find them calming. I've not had my Volkh for very long and I certainly felt an energy surge when I have their vessel on my person and it's been storming. Just the short lived British summer storms at the moment but it's quite something. Sometimes I feel worn out after the storm has passed.

Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, fluid possit, iubet.
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

My Keep
21 Dragons
2 Bakeneko
2 Domovoi
1 Cat Sidhe
1 Troll Cat
1 Volkh

.... and growing <3

Return to “Creatures K-Z”