Need some suggestions

Resources and links to information on Dark Arts creatures.
KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Phantasma
Zodiac:

I have many, many attacks constantly put on myself by whatever malicious entities are in the vicinity. Or maybe they follow me from the haunted place I live... Anyways. I can't always keep up a sense impenatrable wall of terror to keep out all these attacks and mind tricks. SOMEtimes I have to live life as an actual person, and while my guard is always pretty high regardless if I am focusing or not, I still get attacked.

All of the dark arts beings I have, while I love them, are not the type of dark I really need. My malifis dragon even told me he didn't take a mate in life because they were all so much darker than he is, he also likes to busy himself with ailing family members. My werewolf, basilisk, and gargoyles busy themselves by patrolling the property and drop kicking any negative entity, and considering this place, is a very difficult job.

I want an ultra dark being that sticks by my hip at all times, and is ultimately alert with a razor sharp focus and even thinner amount of tolerance for things that upset/disturb me. I've been attracted to a particular type of hound, it looks like the hound thing from "Bye-Bye Man" and I want to call it a Cerberus but that doesn't seem quite right. I've also been attracted to Paladrium Dragons, and was recommended to get a sanguine vampire. Problem with that vampire, is that I can't afford to let them take the energy that I get from my own food, or energy that I get from anywhere else. I wouldn't be a reliable source of offerings of that kind. I don't feel a Paladrium dragon would be the kind to stick by me so closely, but more of a property patrol lol

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Have you looked at this because that last bit doesn't seem like a problem.http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

Also as mine goes along with what's on the forum red wine is a good offering for them as well.

blessed be

KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hm. I had read something else that said that they feed off of meat and stuff that you eat. Thank you for showing me that. The aloe thing is a huge bonus!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Something like this?:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... RIGUE.html

There are other conjurers who offer darker spirits/entities as well, if you check the Seller section : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Athánatos
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

KatThanatos wrote:Problem with that vampire, is that I can't afford to let them take the energy that I get from my own food, or energy that I get from anywhere else. I wouldn't be a reliable source of offerings of that kind.
I think you can use a feeding stone for the vamps like this one from CH:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/aeon-orb.html . You can also get a feeding stone from Blujay, julesmoon, etc.

KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Seems like whenever I go to the seller section it's severely lacking in anything I'm interested in.

Devil Eater's sound about right as far as what I'm looking for. That, or Nephilim that put sexy time second, maybe third.

Shame I don't have $300 to drop <\3

KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I actually can't even find the CH marketplace anymore?

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

KatThanatos wrote:I have many, many attacks constantly put on myself by whatever malicious entities are in the vicinity. Or maybe they follow me from the haunted place I live... Anyways. I can't always keep up a sense impenatrable wall of terror to keep out all these attacks and mind tricks. SOMEtimes I have to live life as an actual person, and while my guard is always pretty high regardless if I am focusing or not, I still get attacked.

All of the dark arts beings I have, while I love them, are not the type of dark I really need. My malifis dragon even told me he didn't take a mate in life because they were all so much darker than he is, he also likes to busy himself with ailing family members. My werewolf, basilisk, and gargoyles busy themselves by patrolling the property and drop kicking any negative entity, and considering this place, is a very difficult job.

I want an ultra dark being that sticks by my hip at all times, and is ultimately alert with a razor sharp focus and even thinner amount of tolerance for things that upset/disturb me. I've been attracted to a particular type of hound, it looks like the hound thing from "Bye-Bye Man" and I want to call it a Cerberus but that doesn't seem quite right. I've also been attracted to Paladrium Dragons, and was recommended to get a sanguine vampire. Problem with that vampire, is that I can't afford to let them take the energy that I get from my own food, or energy that I get from anywhere else. I wouldn't be a reliable source of offerings of that kind. I don't feel a Paladrium dragon would be the kind to stick by me so closely, but more of a property patrol lol
A Cerberus would be good, so would a wraith,...Volkhs are also good for protection...

if you get an Einherjar spirit they not only protect you but if its more than they can handle they can call an unlimited number of unbound Einherjar spirits to assist them to protect you and fight off the attacks...(the unbound Einherjar will leave again once they have assisted your Einherjar to fight off whatever it is)..

also do you have any protection spells? What about any spells to keep out unbounds?

KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have many protection spells placed, and many spells to keep out spirits that aren't welcome/ones I haven't approved

I can't keep out all unbounds, I have some unbound spirits, and spirits who I think are in some way bound to me but I'm not sure, and don't want to risk any harm to them or pushing them away.

KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I know it would be best to just get a bunch of different dark arts protection spirits, to cover all areas and then some. At the moment I'm trying to get a feel for a close bodyguard, leaning towards a sanguine vampire, it was recommended to me by a CH spirit reading, it was surprisingly the only dark arts spirit recommended

Return to “Dark Arts Information”