Angel Barakiel

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

AAs they say can be at different place at the same time. Which could also mean they can station in one place permanently. Barakiel one of the AAs in the order of seraphim (most authors)....Some say he is one of the fallen watchers or grigori. Who knows even Samael is considered as Satan and also part of the tree of life AAs. Each author has different point of views of each AAs even the days they are associated with.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Iamloveandlight wrote:AAs they say can be at different place at the same time. Which could also mean they can station in one place permanently. Barakiel one of the AAs in the order of seraphim (most authors)....Some say he is one of the fallen watchers or grigori. Who knows even Samael is considered as Satan and also part of the tree of life AAs. Each author has different point of views of each AAs even the days they are associated with.
Some say Barakiel is just a name like John is a name. There is probably more than one John in heaven as there is more than one Barakiel.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Aelfstan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix, Dragon, WW
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Did you get Barakiel from CH? or another website? I would like to look into getting this.

Please let me know how I can get this too.

Thanks,
A

-Aelfstan

ImageImage
Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

Some say Barakiel is just a name like John is a name. There is probably more than one John in heaven as there is more than one Barakiel.[/quote]

A big check.

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

O-M-G. I just had to double-check if this was the same archangel I just did an invocation for. And, yep - it is. ::rofl::
Merely a different spelling Barachiel instead of Barakiel. No wonder the forum didn't come back with anything when I searched for him. ::facepalm::
Ah, well. This one is definitely for me. "Lightning of God" :lol: He goes right along with Thunder Boy, Amewarashi, my pipefox and my elf whose name means "Thunder!"
Lately it has been one entity after another presenting their information to me to be invited into my life! ::hail::

Thank you for sharing what Barakiel has done for you.

Return to “Angels”