Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Well, that's rather fine.

It 3:35am and I just woke up from a "dream" with a partial projection feeling.

First I was in the middle of nowhere but then the location changed and it was my grandmother's house. It wasn't quite as it is now and it was not being occupied by my family members.

On it there were strangers and they were doing a tarot reading. A woman took my hand and read my palm but she kinda adjusted the bones in my hand before she started. If you ask me that feels like cheating but still what she said was pretty accurate.

Funny because my grandmother has always said that tarot readings are an invitation to the devil and in this dream that made sense.

Suddenly something was on the house. Like crawling on the walls on a shadow form being able to make sounds. Me and the woman who was doing the reading were trying to stop it and see what was it but without much avail.

In my dream the woman was scared and I was a bit mad until somehow we got it cornered and locked into the laundry room.

I got angry and yelled at it. Not a word but a primal roar and it came right at me. It hit the windows and the odd thing is that at this time I felt like it wasn't a dream, it was really happening and that it was not meant to look like a shadow because it had features but I just couldn't see them because I would be frightened.

Once more I felt the sensation of being pulled strongly from behind until I was no longer there and woke up.

I don't understand why suddenly you set up your mind with the intent to find answers on things and this is what I get.

The whole scenario was being created straight out from my memories and the creepy stalker looked like a goron the legend of Zelda but it had no facial features. I'm pretty sure that it had the resemblance to one of these ancient and scary Japanese masks.

It felt earth bound, like an elemental would feel. And there are just too many things about the whole experience that don't add up but makes no sense.

You go out at night looking for angels and you end up being stuck with earth type creatures in the middle of a haunting. You know in my dream I was holding a big iron spoon used for cooking in deep pots?

I hope this doesn't mean that I shouldn't be asking questions or asking for proof.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I wasn't very sure if it was going to happen but I got a feather on my path today.

Very curious thing to happen since it was windy and cold today and for it to be lying there in the middle of the street all careless just where I could find it seemed a bit too much.

so maybe I've got angels around and that could be fun.

atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This story isn't exactly geared to the idea of change, rather more of staying status quo if necessary. I thought I experienced a manifestation of warning and a sign that they were right here with me, and I should have no fear. There was one fateful episode around 2 years ago on Valentines' Day when I saw repeating numbers of 444 and 4444 bombarding me from everywhere (billboard, lift numbers, clocks, receipts) and also a feather landed my path on my way back to office after lunch. There were ex-colleagues who witnessed all the signs with me speechlessly but admitted later that I was extremely blessed to have their care & protection. Turns out later that evening, I rejected an impromptu invitation from an ex-boss (a highly manipulative figure & pathological liar who likes to get my attention) for drinks and chose instead to hangout with one of my best buds that evening. I thought the signs & feather were the angels lending me inner strength & divine protection (that guy is attractive for sure, much like the Devil in tarot). The most interesting part at the bar was, my best bud seated opposite me was facing a lady behind me with angel wing tattoos all across her arms, and all the while I was sharing with her the incidents for the day at work very innocently. She wasn't into these things but when she faced the tattoo lady and having to hear all my stories, there was no way she could deny the entire angelic phenomenon.

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Wow!!!

That's one of the coolest stories I've heard.

I really like the whole feeling about it and why not? After all they were there beside you. Perhaps not so lowkey about it but still under the radar just leaving breadcrumbss for you to felt assured that someone got your back.

starseed1111
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I became a spirit keeper earlier this year, and yesterday I found my first coin of the year in public. It is interesting because in the past before I became a spirit keeper I would find coins often, but then again I am not going out often these days. I have been asking my angel for a sign, and perhaps this was one.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Congratulations on being a Spirit Keeper.

And yeah, I know what you mean. It's a little strange how things have turned out since we can't go out as much anymore.

But I'm glad that you are getting back something that's familiar and that it can be reassuring.

I have a strange sensa when it comes to coins. Like for whatever reason they will almost draw you in and be like hey! look at me! I'm here.

Sometimes I pick them up, but whenever I don't it always makes me feel uncomfortable.

Does it happen to you as well?

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

I've heard of angels leaving coins for people who also go the message "change is coming" so.

starseed1111
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

2Heinrich, it does feel uncomfortable when I don't pick up coins that I find. When I am in public, I don't pick up coins if I would be getting into the personal space of other people. Thanks so much! Cairngorn, I love that saying, change is coming!

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Cairngorn, for some reason that made me laugh a lot so I thank you for that. It's a very literal way of saying something. Sounds angelic.

And yeah, good point Starseed1111. At least for me... It makes a difference if I'm in a big rush and suddenly the coin is there and I'd have to pump my brakes in order to get it or maybe if it's crowded and it doesn't look like I'm doing anything related to change then people would look at me in a strange way and then I don't know how to go about it.

Should I pick it up? Leave it? Guess I better ask an angel.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have found that 1/5 of my Keep is filled with Angels. Lol. I have not seen a single coin among my trails. Some races do like coins or cash as offerings, but they don't leave behind coins. I think it could be superstition that whenever you see a lot of random coins on the ground, it's a blessing and it must be from an Angel, but sadly, it's not like that at all.
Some of them do bring me a lot of money in the form of wealth opportunities, but no coins yet. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Angels”