Cassiel? meditation

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Hey, I wanted to mention something that happened while I was doing a meditation from The Inner Guide Meditation book. I can rarely follow a guided meditation well. However, on the second try it seemed to work.

I was supposed to choose a color to follow and I chose indigo. This led to a rocky shore and a seven foot tall robed figure. His (I want to say his) face wasn't showing. According to the meditation, if you couldn't see the guide's face you were supposed to ask but I was, well. Intimidated. He wasn't threatening at all, he just gave off a strong sense of not being someone you want to mess with. He felt extremely peaceful, but sad. Like melancholy had been turned up so high it had become serenity. Or that feeling you get after crying a lot. I asked for a name and heard Cassiel. Though actually it sounded a little more like "Castiel."

I'd never heard of the actual angel, but looking "Cassiel" up he seemed to fit the description perfectly. Dark robes, deeply peaceful, the angel of Saturn, temperance, and tears.

The only problem is, it doesn't seem like he'd be a guide to a person. I read he's generally uninvolved in daily human affairs besides witnessing. He works with incarnation and death. Also, why would his name have sounded more like the TV character's? He didn't seem at all like the character. Then again, another version of his name is something like Quasifel so Castiel might sound a little closer to it.

Not sure what to think of this, since part of me wants to write it off as imagination or an imposter.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I think it depends a lot on yourself. only you can interpret what you saw, enjoyment. Because the process is very subjective. It depends on each one.
In my case, when I am in contact with a being, an entity, I see it. It could be another spirit, but I feel whether it is or not.
Why? Along with what I see and I feel that I also feel distortion. Whether it is a vibration that really corresponds to being or not.
for example. my first Marid Djinn that I bought from e bay, I put the ring under the pillow and had a dream. A beautiful brunette girl, in modern dress, African-looking, but to me she appeared in a beautiful white dress with a large cleavage. It was a wonderful sight. How did I know it was her? Through that intuition, that indefinite feeling that he told me without knowing it; it's her.
If to analyze a lot with the intellect, the intellect at that time doesn't work, it doesn't work, it even gets in the way. It is part of the meditations to quiet this part of the mind so that the right side of the brain can feel with your intuition and other abilities.
Do the same way that when I dream of a deceased person I know that he is him. For the feeling that goes through me.
I hope it was of some help.

8>

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:08 pm
Not sure what to think of this, since part of me wants to write it off as imagination or an imposter.
I tried the IGM a few years ago. I wasn't very confident at the time. I did that meditation once and came to an older man in brown robes. He stuck out his arms, like a cross but it felt like he did it as if to offer a hug, I hugged back but felt super insecure about it and ended my meditation. I remember how the book said if they offer you anything then they're an impostor guide, so because he offered the hug it confused me.. and yeah, I also felt like it was just my imagination, especially because of how cliché he looked. I also felt embarrassed too (super insecure at the time), so I never tried again :p

I've always kind of regretted not giving it more of a chance because I do remember the author saying how you're likely going to feel like its not real and all in your head at first but trust that it is your guide (if they pass the authenticity tests or whatever of course).

Idk about the Cassiel thing, maybe you came upon him somehow for some reason instead of your guide? But shoot if you feel drawn to try the IGM for real and meet your inner guides I'd give it another chance! Just gotta let go and trust your feelings and interactions I suppose.
Idk if that was helpful haha. The IGM is a cool read in itself though (:

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Why? Along with what I see and I feel that I also feel distortion. Whether it is a vibration that really corresponds to being or not.
True, Marcoank, though it's a problem meeting beings for the first time. No idea what they'd be like. This guy didn't seem far off though.

Watersunfirerising: I guess the best way to find out is to trust your mind at first, then later after you've worked with someone see if there are inconsistencies.
The IGM is a cool read in itself though (:
It is very interesting.

Return to “Angels”