new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hi All,

Here's a little background about myself and my new Djinn.

I have never owned a Djinn before, but most recently have purchased one just a month ago and it arrived in the mail this past Monday.

I've always been into psychic readings, spells, wishes (from spellcasters) over the years. I came across Djinns through one of my accurate psychics online on Ebay who also owns and sells Djinns so I finally thought this would be the best time to own one. I felt a strong pull to this specific Djinn.

I purchased all the necessities before the Djinn arrived (oils, candles, invocation supplies, incense sticks, food offerings, etc) as per the instructions of the seller. I've performed the initial invocation ceremony, meditated, bonded with my Djinn since he's arrived and I haven't seen him manifest as yet. I did pay top dollar for this male Marid Djinn and hoping I can sense/feel/smell him very soon. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I am hoping this vessel does contain a Djinn.

To make a long story short, I am going on my honeymoon (I recently got married) with my husband next week to a very exotic island and wanted to get your advice...should I take my Djinn with me on my honeymoon or leave him at home? Of course, any decision I end up making, I will converse and explain to my Djinn the reason why I am taking him on my honeymoon or leaving him at home, but because I'm new to Spirit keeping and still in the bonding stages with him, I wanted anyone's advice on this topic, please and thanks!

acciodraconis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Asphodelia

I would personally take the vessel with you. You're in the bonding stages, and I think most spirits would like to be included in your life in all kinds of ways. It might also show your Djinn how much you respect and care for him to include him in such a special time.

sunshinegirl82
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Super speed

Thanks acciodraconis for the advice- much appreciated!

Anyone else care to share their experiences taking their Djinn on trips? Would like to get some more input.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”