Which Djinns Grant Wishes Fastest: DARK OR WHITE?

Which Djinns Grant Wishes Fastest: DARK OR WHITE?

Postby nikkaleo » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Greetings Everyone :wave: ::wave:: ::wave:: :wave: ,




I've been pondering more & more about djinns and after reading several forums regarding people's experiences & manifestations of their wishes, I just wanted to find out, which djinn(s) is considered to be the most powerful in terms of their magic & wish-granting? the WA djinns or DA djinns?


For example, majority of people would wish to win the lottery so therefore it would be impossible (atleast I think) for any djinn to grant it but if a person were to wish to win a sweepstakes, who would grant it the quickest? norse djinn? marid? ifrit?

Another example, as I have read that these djinns (that I am aware of atleast), Ifrit, Ghul, African & Shaitan are considered to be in a dark to darkest patterns of magic, so my question is: which of these djinns is the fastest and most powerful in terms of carrying out revenge?


If anyone has any ideas or experiences, please let me know as I would love to read more about this. Thank you! :wave:
Nikka
User avatar
nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:42 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka

Re: Which Djinns Grant Wishes Fastest: DARK OR WHITE?

Postby Nana » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:27 am

nikkaleo wrote:Greetings Everyone :wave: ::wave:: ::wave:: :wave: ,




I've been pondering more & more about djinns and after reading several forums regarding people's experiences & manifestations of their wishes, I just wanted to find out, which djinn(s) is considered to be the most powerful in terms of their magic & wish-granting? the WA djinns or DA djinns?


For example, majority of people would wish to win the lottery so therefore it would be impossible (atleast I think) for any djinn to grant it but if a person were to wish to win a sweepstakes, who would grant it the quickest? norse djinn? marid? ifrit?

Another example, as I have read that these djinns (that I am aware of atleast), Ifrit, Ghul, African & Shaitan are considered to be in a dark to darkest patterns of magic, so my question is: which of these djinns is the fastest and most powerful in terms of carrying out revenge?


If anyone has any ideas or experiences, please let me know as I would love to read more about this. Thank you! :wave:


Either one can be just as powerful as the other. A DA djinn might work faster, but usually in unconventional ways. A WA djinn might take a bit longer, but won't get you into any trouble along the path. In the end, it boils down to what the wish is for, and whether or not that particular djinn finds it within their capacity to grant it in a way you want.

Lottery and sweepstakes, in the end they are kinda the same thing. It all has to fold out perfectly. The odds of your name being drawn for a big sweepstakes are just about the same as the lottery. If you're meant to win it, you will. WA or DA, wouldn't matter in this case.

Those you mentioned would do fine for revenge. Ghul and Shaitan are darker, but more prone to twist words. I can't speak for African djinn. In any case of revenge you need to be 100% sure that's what you want.

All in all, I will say that DA =/= getting things done faster and-or more satisfyingly. WA can be just as good, if not, better in some situations to utilize. I own Ifrit, Shaitan, and Ghul djinn, and I will tell you my Ghul and Shaitan came with warnings, and for good reason.

My Ghul is quite vain, and she does not like to be bossed or sassed around. She prefers to be admired and if I ask for a positive wish, she laughs about it. She has no interest in granting any light wishes I may have.

My Shaitan is an arrogant piece of work. So far, he's taking his sweet time on my revenge wish. He may or may not be slacking off about it which is something I will have to address soon. I have another Shaitan coming in from CH, so we'll see how that goes.

My Ifrit however, is a huge blessing. He's royalty and even came with his queen. He's the one spirit who is closest to me out of my entire family. However just like the other dark djinn I have, the seller mentioned he probably won't be too thrilled to grant a light wish.

And I did ask him for one once, and it went like this: I wished to be completely healthy (I was very sick at the time and suffering from a boatload of issues), and rather than get better, I got WORSE and was sent to the ER.

However, as a result of the ER visit I was able to properly get a long term issue addressed, so in the end? My wish was granted. Not in the most happiest of ways, but he did what I asked of him.

So that's my 2cents and experience. If you decide on a dark djinn, then I highly suggest a custom Ifrit from CH or Lisa. You CAN get a grey-natured white arts djinn if you ask for it, and those do both light and dark wishes.
Image
"A fiddle of gold against your soul says I'm better than you." -- Lucifer
User avatar
Nana
neophyte
neophyte
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: Which Djinns Grant Wishes Fastest: DARK OR WHITE?

Postby Ellegria* » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:46 am

Just to be clear...and I realize that this may just be semantics...but there are no White Arts Djinn. They are all Dark Arts. Some are LIGHTER than others. Some are BELIEVERS and some not. But none are truly WHITE.

Just wanted to point that out.
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
 
Posts: 2353
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:49 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: Which Djinns Grant Wishes Fastest: DARK OR WHITE?

Postby Morag Rockwind » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:00 am

Ellegria* wrote:Just to be clear...and I realize that this may just be semantics...but there are no White Arts Djinn. They are all Dark Arts. Some are LIGHTER than others. Some are BELIEVERS and some not. But none are truly WHITE.

Just wanted to point that out.



Was about to type this but you beat me to it.
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:21 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.

Re: Which Djinns Grant Wishes Fastest: DARK OR WHITE?

Postby nikkaleo » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Hi Nana,



I'd like to thank you again for responding to my post. This reply was awesome! I was wondering about a few things you mentioned, such as a DA djinn may work faster but in unconventional ways? can you give me an example of that?


As for Ghul & Shaitan, I never thought that these djinns would be more prone to twist words...i wonder if they do it to mock their keeper or they do it deliberately to get a reaction out of their keeper to make them harsh.

It was great to hear that DA djinns wish-granting abilities are more satisfying. I was quite interested to hear about your djinns but I always thought that a djinn carried out their keepers wishes regardless if it is a positive or negative wish...I was not aware that a djinn can refuse to grant a wish...that was very interesting.

I had already ordered a custom C5 ifrit from CH but please forgive me as I am still a newbie, but who is Lisa? is that an ebay seller? if so, what is her id? are her djinns just as good as CH's? Please let me know when you can as I am extremely interested in learning more.

Thank you once again for shedding more light on my topic. Brilliant! :) :) :)
Nikka
User avatar
nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:42 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka

Re: Which Djinns Grant Wishes Fastest: DARK OR WHITE?

Postby Nana » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:12 pm

nikkaleo wrote:Hi Nana,



I'd like to thank you again for responding to my post. This reply was awesome! I was wondering about a few things you mentioned, such as a DA djinn may work faster but in unconventional ways? can you give me an example of that?


As for Ghul & Shaitan, I never thought that these djinns would be more prone to twist words...i wonder if they do it to mock their keeper or they do it deliberately to get a reaction out of their keeper to make them harsh.

It was great to hear that DA djinns wish-granting abilities are more satisfying. I was quite interested to hear about your djinns but I always thought that a djinn carried out their keepers wishes regardless if it is a positive or negative wish...I was not aware that a djinn can refuse to grant a wish...that was very interesting.

I had already ordered a custom C5 ifrit from CH but please forgive me as I am still a newbie, but who is Lisa? is that an ebay seller? if so, what is her id? are her djinns just as good as CH's? Please let me know when you can as I am extremely interested in learning more.

Thank you once again for shedding more light on my topic. Brilliant! :) :) :)


You misread my post. I was saying dark djinn aren't more satisfying as any other djinn (not saying djinn aren't satisfying, there just isn't one type more powerful than the other.) They're all about the same, and powers and abilities boil down to the individual djinn in question. And as Lamp and Bryan said, there aren't really any "white arts" djinn, but I always refer to believing djinn as "WA". Believing in that they believe in a higher power and usually won't grant dark wishes because of this. There are djinn who don't believe and are still on the lighter side.

Ghul and Shaitan are as such because that's simply the way they are. They don't do it for a reaction, they do it because they either enjoy it or just because they can. At least in my experience.

As for "unconventional ways", I touched on that with my Ifrit experience. I wished to be completely healthy, so I ended up suffering more from the wish up front so that I could be better in the long run. Dark djinn look for the quickest and easiest ways to grant wishes. And think about it. Which is faster? Having their master win the lottery, or having a death in the family that results in inheritance?

Probably a little bit on the extreme side, but that would be in the ballpark either way. Dark djinn can be wonderful but you should always start a wish off with some boundaries or remind them of house rules. As with any dark spirit really. Just always keep in mind that just because they are dark and willing to go down the other direction, doesn't make them more powerful.
Image
"A fiddle of gold against your soul says I'm better than you." -- Lucifer
User avatar
Nana
neophyte
neophyte
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: Which Djinns Grant Wishes Fastest: DARK OR WHITE?

Postby onenuttyguyhere » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Wow, this is a great topic and Nana, you have done such an AWESOME job at explaining things. You have definitely helped me big time and I feel because of you, I have a better understanding of djinn. Thanks so much Nana and thanks Nikkaleo for asking the question! I've always wondered the same thing. :thumbup:
onenuttyguyhere
neophyte
neophyte
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:24 am
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: grey female djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: gold dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Which Djinns Grant Wishes Fastest: DARK OR WHITE?

Postby suga » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:53 pm

I have one that is supposedly white, but they can put on the whoop a** like a dark djinn when it comes to retribution. Mine takes anywhere from 20 mins to 1 year.

I would suggest a custom one since thats the one that wants to work with you. Just make the wish and forget about it. But do play within your means.

When it comes to lotto, things have to align in the spirit world. Lottos aren't always a result of simple good luck. Rather, it is a result of various things like having a calling, having done enough good deeds, or a urgent need for that money. Sometimes the lotto can bring bad luck though like a broken limb or unfaithful friends.

Many of us don't need the amount of money the lotto provides. Many of us squander the winnings and actually end up worse off.

It's probably easier to wish for a 6 figure income than winning the lotto. So I would suggest wishing for a solid foundation. Starting off with lowering your rent, and other costs to live within your means while learning new skillsets without having it cost you an arm and a leg. It's not that hard to make six figures. Just have to be willing to be a contractor with a special in demand skillset or a business person.

I was just watching Suzie Orman's show and this guy took out a 100k loan to get his masters and is barely pulling in 20k. Today's education cost is a total rip off. There's lots of ways to bring in more money without you having to shell out that much. Anyways, I digress....
"Man is what he sees in other people."
User avatar
suga
sanctified
sanctified
 
Posts: 5614
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:54 am
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Website Link: http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplac ... _id=100103

Re: Which Djinns Grant Wishes Fastest: DARK OR WHITE?

Postby nikkaleo » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:55 am

Hey Nana,


Thank you for your latest reply :D ...I love being enlightened when it comes to djinns :) , although I did shudder a bit at the thought of how a dark djinn would go about granting a money wish with the example you provided...Heaven forbid they would go to such drastic measure to achieve monetary gain. :badidea:


Also, can you tell me who is Lisa? I believe you mentioned her before but as I am new here, I do not know who she is. Is she an ebay seller? Thank you! :applause:
Nikka
User avatar
nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:42 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka

Re: Which Djinns Grant Wishes Fastest: DARK OR WHITE?

Postby nikkaleo » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:07 am

Hi AngelDust :wave: ,


Thank you for your post :) ...I am curious to learn what kind of a djinn do you have...you said that you have one that is white but they can carry out retribution...I thought WA djinn did not carry out any wishes like that...As for your djinn taking 20 mins to a year....my god, that is sooo awesome! ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ...do you mind me asking where did you get your djinn and what class your djinn is?


As for your suggestio regarding the 6 figure salary, that was brilliant...Would you suggest I ask the djinn for me to be hired for a specific job or for me to be flooded with high-paying job offers? is one better or easier for the djinn than the other?

Any input you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)
Nikka
User avatar
nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:42 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka

Next

Return to Djinn / Genie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest