Which Djinns Grant Wishes Fastest: DARK OR WHITE?

nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

onenuttyguyhere wrote:Wow, this is a great topic and Nana, you have done such an AWESOME job at explaining things. You have definitely helped me big time and I feel because of you, I have a better understanding of djinn. Thanks so much Nana and thanks Nikkaleo for asking the question! I've always wondered the same thing. :thumbup:

Hi there!

I'm happy to know that my topic has been very appreciated :D but I would also like to thank you along with everyone else who responded to my post ::hail:: ::hail::

Nikka
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

nikkaleo wrote:Hi AngelDust :wave: ,

Thank you for your post :) ...I am curious to learn what kind of a djinn do you have...you said that you have one that is white but they can carry out retribution...I thought WA djinn did not carry out any wishes like that...As for your djinn taking 20 mins to a year....my god, that is sooo awesome! ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ...do you mind me asking where did you get your djinn and what class your djinn is?

As for your suggestio regarding the 6 figure salary, that was brilliant...Would you suggest I ask the djinn for me to be hired for a specific job or for me to be flooded with high-paying job offers? is one better or easier for the djinn than the other?

Any input you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)
Mine are Nebs, one is a king from Lisa, $150+. Ask to make 6 figures. Chinese new years came and I had a strange phone call asking me to do contract work. Not quite 6 figures but if I do OT 6 figures no problem. Plus I take tons of classes in stock market trading. ;)

Cost of living here is high. Electricians even make 6 figures. Anywho, have faith in yourself and what you can offer the world. You can do it.

The only thing that can stop you is you. If you take two years to develop a new skill, trust the universe will point you in the right direction. With your kind of enthusiasm, I am sure you can do it.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

AngelDust wrote:
nikkaleo wrote:Hi AngelDust :wave: ,

Thank you for your post :) ...I am curious to learn what kind of a djinn do you have...you said that you have one that is white but they can carry out retribution...I thought WA djinn did not carry out any wishes like that...As for your djinn taking 20 mins to a year....my god, that is sooo awesome! ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ...do you mind me asking where did you get your djinn and what class your djinn is?

As for your suggestio regarding the 6 figure salary, that was brilliant...Would you suggest I ask the djinn for me to be hired for a specific job or for me to be flooded with high-paying job offers? is one better or easier for the djinn than the other?

Any input you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)
Mine are Nebs, one is a king from Lisa, $150+. Ask to make 6 figures. Chinese new years came and I had a strange phone call asking me to do contract work. Not quite 6 figures but if I do OT 6 figures no problem. Plus I take tons of classes in stock market trading. ;)

Cost of living here is high. Electricians even make 6 figures. Anywho, have faith in yourself and what you can offer the world. You can do it.

The only thing that can stop you is you. If you take two years to develop a new skill, trust the universe will point you in the right direction. With your kind of enthusiasm, I am sure you can do it.

Hi Angeldust. I just got my Queen Neb Djinn from Lisa yesterday (Gray in nature).

I am still in the bonding phase with her, but I wanted to hear more about what you have to say about yours and what exactly what kind are they? Are they White or Grey? Anyway, I was tossing and turning this one night dreaming and for a brief moment I saw a caucasian lady with long curly golden locks and green eyes. She was simply standing there in a variety of shades of white robes and her hands were down in front of her sort of togethor, sorta of moving slowly as if weaving something? I don't know; I just know it was a weird energy. I wouldn't say creepy, but just very different, like slow time or something. She seemed very quiet, but very communicative in her gaze as if I felt her presence thickly and she was simply standing there watching me like a thick presence surrounding me.

Does any of this sound familiar or anything about any of your Nebs? I wonder if there are particular traits they share.

Go Big or Go Home.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

QuantumWater wrote:Hi Angeldust. I just got my Queen Neb Djinn from Lisa yesterday (Gray in nature).

I am still in the bonding phase with her, but I wanted to hear more about what you have to say about yours and what exactly what kind are they? Are they White or Grey? Anyway, I was tossing and turning this one night dreaming and for a brief moment I saw a caucasian lady with long curly golden locks and green eyes. She was simply standing there in a variety of shades of white robes and her hands were down in front of her sort of togethor, sorta of moving slowly as if weaving something? I don't know; I just know it was a weird energy. I wouldn't say creepy, but just very different, like slow time or something. She seemed very quiet, but very communicative in her gaze as if I felt her presence thickly and she was simply standing there watching me like a thick presence surrounding me.

Does any of this sound familiar or anything about any of your Nebs? I wonder if there are particular traits they share.
Mine are males. They dont appear to have a race. Just scarey looking. Supposedly they only answer to God. So that alone might give them a god complex. I'm not complaining. Its just that mine has a strong arm. They're version of white isn't hugs and cuddles, and lets feel empathy for everything. Mine are quite serious.

Most of the time they are quiet. But once in a while you may see a white smoke streak fly around if u wear them enough.

QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor

I will have to see how much more I experience with it. How long have you had yours?

Go Big or Go Home.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Year and a half.

VicyCat
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I have to choose?
If I could be anything, I would be...: something special
Zodiac:

Lisa is an ebay seller- her ID is real_magick her eBay Store is real_magickal_treasures I didn't see if anyone had posted that for you yet. Lisa is awesome! Her communication skills are wonderful and I know at one time she did a reading for me, where I asked her to check in with my very first spirit for me. I was still mreally unsure about my abilities. I second guessed myself alot- I had alot of negative things said to me as a child regarding my "specialness" in that area. Lisa will answer any questions you might have, and is just super. Another really great ebayer and forum member is Verna from A_New_Golden_Dawn she does customs and works with a couple of other ladies who are incredibly talented. If you're ever interested in a vamp, read about her adn Elizebeth, a lady who does some amazing work with vampires and sells conjures through Verna's store. And the best about both of these amazing Ladies is the service you get even after the sale. I can't sing their praises enough!

Another seller who has djinns, and they can cost serious money- but are serious beings- is Mrs Gula. I believe her store goes by that name as well!

Society often forgives the criminal; it never forgives the dreamer." ~ Oscar Wilde
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor

Yeah mine is by Lisa's. I corresponded with her a bit, as well as bought a Master Carpathian Vampiress ring on auction she had. I also got an Ultra Erotic Vamp from Verna and a vamp from Gwen.

Go Big or Go Home.
nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

Hola VicyCat :wave:

I just wanna thank you for answering my question & for your recommendations on genuine sellers. Am still waiting for my 4 spirits (Alya & 3 custom Djinns) from CH to arrive but I also did order a dark egyptian ifrit from bythepowerof3 so I should be getting that sometime next week. I can't wait for alot of activity to start in my home :dancing: . Once again, your help is greatly appreciated and thank you for everything! :D :D ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail::

Nikka

Return to “Djinn / Genie”