Otherwise, djinn / genies are capable of granting any other wish. :genie:

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

To win the lottery for millions is not granted.

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

Iamloveandlight wrote:To win the lottery for millions is not granted.
It isn't likely, or really a good wish, as they would have to put a lot of energy into something particular and limiting, but it is possible. Again you are better off just asking for money in general and let them work in whatever way they deem fit.

When wishing with my Djinn I find success 100% of the time when I:

1) Ask for something reasonable [im not going to ask to fly or shoot fire from my eyes XD]
2) Give them time in advance. Though they work beyond the scope of time and space, I have just noticed that things work out better this way, though I have gotten things "on the fly" too ^_^
3) Do my part! I can't stress how important this is. You can't just sit on the couch and ask for a new job. You need to go out there and let the universe work for you! Ive had some people tell me, "Oh then YOU got what you wanted, not some 'Djinn'" but here's the thing, yes you did your part, but you just KNOW when your Djinn has helped you. It's that extra step, or that chance of fate of meeting that person who gives you an opportunity, or things play out JUST so that you get the result you desired, but not in a way you'd ever suspect. Things that sure, you COULD probably get, but the Djinn helps the process along MUCH faster and raises the chances dramatically.

I believe they DO have actions they are "not allowed" to do. They aren't flat out allowed to kill their Keeper. But darker ones if mistreated I'd imagine could make their keeper's life hell.

Bottom line they are amazing entities when treated with respect and care have amazing power and wisdom to aid anything you need in life. The things that are more unlucky to be granted aren't a drawback of their power, but a drawback of our imaginations.

Peace and love

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

I agree. It was not an official wish. I was thinking out loud that time. I forgot about it then in my dream I was told it is difficult. Nowadays I only wish for comfortable life.

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

Iamloveandlight wrote:I agree. It was not an official wish. I was thinking out loud that time. I forgot about it then in my dream I was told it is difficult. Nowadays I only wish for comfortable life.
That is a good wish, they can definitely help with that :)

Return to “Djinn / Genie”