Who are the best Djinn sellers?

randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Jennypenny wrote:
randomfactsqueen wrote: As for myself, I've bought a Watcher from cpak_ghost. I don't know, I had this weird desire to buy it. Also, I've bid on a Illum Khodham from cpak_ghost also! Hopefully, it will be a good buy!

I think I had that same watcher on my "watched" list, do let us know how it works out!

I have him now and he's a sweetheart. I also have the Khodam too from Cpak_ghost. Okay so as a newbie, I must say that he is a real seller. I used one of the invocations I found here posted by Marc in the Djinn sections, and maaan, my watcher became REALLY active. The khodam is still bonding with me, although he seems to be giving me more active guiding dreams, and I can feel his energy on my fingers.

Update on the elf from Mystical merchant -- guys, sorry for thinking she wasn't a real seller. My elf just took a REALLY long time to manifest. Now I can feel her, and she's got a calming effect. So Mystical_merchant is a real seller too. My apologies to her if she's reading this, and I wanted to right a wrong I had stated earlier.

Close but no Godiva -- Anuh
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I would consider many sellers here are real..I own many from these sellers:
wintermournings, moonstar7spirits, starry1_night, mujabs_oasis (no longer selling djinns), and few others
I know cpak_ghost and bythepowerof3 are very affordable, but I love Lisa (real_magick)..
I own an elder Male ifrit and a Female Ifrit and they are both amazing..
Amanda (mystic)travels) is awesome as well, a litle pricey but worth it and she doesnt list them all the time either, I own a Male and Female Efrit from her..

I purchased a few from norsewarlock/yummybead...and of course fake.. :evil: Stay away from him..

randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

spiritsearcher wrote:I would consider many sellers here are real..I own many from these sellers:
wintermournings, moonstar7spirits, starry1_night, mujabs_oasis (no longer selling djinns), and few others
I know cpak_ghost and bythepowerof3 are very affordable, but I love Lisa (real_magick)..
I own an elder Male ifrit and a Female Ifrit and they are both amazing..
Amanda (mystic)travels) is awesome as well, a litle pricey but worth it and she doesnt list them all the time either, I own a Male and Female Efrit from her..

I purchased a few from norsewarlock/yummybead...and of course fake.. :evil: Stay away from him..

I am sorry that happened! :( Boo for bad and fake sellers!

Close but no Godiva -- Anuh
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

You never know unless you try..
Oh well live and learn..

Jennypenny
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

oooh thank you for the update, randomfactsqueen! I will certainly be on the lookout for more of those!

all you need is love is all you need
Jennypenny
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Well, that was quick. I wound up getting a Khodam from them in the mail today. :D

all you need is love is all you need

Return to “Djinn / Genie”