neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Caiyros Damia AKH-ET wrote:
Who are the Von Streeples? I mean do they have an ebay account? If so, who are they?
C-[/quote]

Well, I am watching this reply too.

Cheers!
----------
Sid
randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

sid wrote:
crone maatkaere wrote:one seller may work for one person while not for another and it certainly is good that we do know honest sellers
Right, I think Arsine is right here too. The detum line, as I think, for newbies should be to buy from sellers from whom people in this forum bought and reported results that matches a buyers' expectation.

randomfactsqueen was saying s/he bought from Rhonda, and I personally know her (Rhonda)- she is superb. But mind it, what CH can give, others cannot. CH has class system, it has triumvirate, bridging. Others cannot give these.

I suppose, most of us who are here would like to grow gradually, and thats why it is important to go slowly, being watchful. Another important thing, many of us say - buy something that your intuition asks you to - but trust me, this may not work with many such as in my case. I have 11. But many of those sellers are now out of eBay. And of the 11, only a few had very insignificant manifestations which I am not able to understand.
Sid, if you mind my asking, but who are the sellers you bought from? I would love to buy from CH, and I know I will in the future (I'm hoping to buy an Angel), but right now can't afford to! :) But that's okay, the holidays are almost over, and hopefully in a couple of months, I should be able to buy something from Magnolia! I recently purchased a watcher from cpak_ghost. Hopefully, it work out. I'm oddly drawn to Angelic beings. I don't know why. The only spirit I have right now is a Light Elf from Mystical_merchant, and although I feel like she is there at times, I don't think we're bonding properly. It just seems like she isn't happy with me as an owner/friend . . . .

Close but no Godiva -- Anuh
sid
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dear randomfactsqueen,

First of all I must say that I am a serious looser in buying paranormal entities. I can definitely name every seller from whom I bought, but since my adventure is not a success story, I wouldn't just reccommend. I bought one spell from Rhonda. It worked amazing. I bought a second one but it did not work. But I understand that she is a real good and capable lady. So, if you want to buy from her an angelic entity, you can email her through eBay. But mind it the price will not be less than what you will pay to Rhonda. Because, when you buy from CH, you can choose class, and if it is class 4 or 5, for which the prices are $82-95 (55% to 65% of the shown price), mind it, you get a lifelong guarantee of replacement plus many other.

Another entity I bought was from paganshop1.com. I had a unique astral travel (if I may say) just when I decided to buy that Genie. This travel was very vivid. Not only that, I was visited by the genie along with two of her mates, and they sat on my lap. These were even before I made the layaway payment. The day I got her, I found the genie (the chrystal) poping up and down when it was left beside my pillow. Imagine, a solid object bouncing on a soft bed! But in the end, as of now, it is just quiet. Besides, the genies from www.paganshop1.com are very expensive, and I also feel they are less reliable. Given the market price in USA, and various classification systems, I do not find justification to buy from him/her.

I bought another Ilmu Khodam from mom25705. Initially, it showed up energy, which seemed real. But in the end it is like defunct now. You can see various discussion on mom25705 in this forum. The discussion reflects exactly what has happened to me. So, you will neither like to buy anything from her.

If I have to recommend on the basis of my own purchase and experience, I have not yet found any genuine seller, which of course does no way mean that there aren't. If I have to "not-reccomend" on the basis of my experience, plus my vast readings on this topic for the last 10 months, I will say please don't buy from from anywhere other than CH, at least until you made a triumvirate.

These days, I saw a more detail classification system of the entities, and thats with eBayer thedarknecro. Just check out this seller. To me s/he seems very exciting.

If you dont mind, what entities you already have, I can reccommend to you how to go about it. And then there are gurus in this forum, who can definitely moderate my recommendation for you, and you have your own choice. But please do not just buy on whimp. I hope I will hear from you, and thanks a lot for asking me.

Cheers!
----------
Sid
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Just FYI, I bought a bridging stone when they first became available and they can be used with any spirit from anyone.
So if bridging is your only concern, then that can be done by you.

Great advice Crone.

Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Mustn't forget Seoker - I think a number of people on this forum have djinn from him.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
sid
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Mongrella wrote:Mustn't forget Seoker - I think a number of people on this forum have djinn from him.
Yeah.. you are right. Mongrella bought them from Seoker, but she is trying to give them away. And I just can see that the seller's present inventory is empty. Other information of the seller are:

seoker ( 79)
Feedback rating: 79
Positive Feedback: 100.0%
Member since Feb-05 in TX, United States

Cheers!
----------
Sid
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

randomfacts and sid - i believe caiyros answered as follows with whom the von streeples are: email <<removed by mod>>

C-

you can find more info regarding the von streeples through the ebay seller id of theosjewelry2008. hope this clears up some confusion.

alex and sid - thanks for the kind words to both of you. have a great weekend everyone, well at least what's left of it. ;) arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I received my items from the Von Streeples very quickly and they are absoloutly bursting with energy. Super nice folk too.
I will buy from them again.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
sid
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Great. I found it. Empty inventory, and will follow up. Please see a serious -ve FB.

Thx a lot.

Cheers!
----------
Sid
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

sid wrote:
Mongrella wrote:Mustn't forget Seoker - I think a number of people on this forum have djinn from him.
Yeah.. you are right. Mongrella bought them from Seoker, but she is trying to give them away. And I just can see that the seller's present inventory is empty. Other information of the seller are:

seoker ( 79)
Feedback rating: 79
Positive Feedback: 100.0%
Member since Feb-05 in TX, United States
Was that intended to be sarcastic? I am trying to sell them , along with a few other things, to raise money. I'm pretty sure Jayoul has bought from him. I forget who else.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward

Return to “Djinn / Genie”