Help needed regarding Marid djinn

Jam
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

Hi
If someone could help greatly appreciated I'm after getting a Marid djinn for sexual pleasure, I am a newbie, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thnx J

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Post made into topic. Please create a topic if you want to ask questions.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm like read all the thread in this section?:
viewforum.php?f=263

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Jam wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:19 am Hi
If someone could help greatly appreciated I'm after getting a Marid djinn for sexual pleasure, I am a newbie, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thnx J
They are not usually spirits for sex unless they have been specifically conjured for that purpose, or have developed a bond with you for sometime. For sex spirits exclusively you may want to check out the ubis or nymphos

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

There are lots of types of spirit that are specifically described as sexual. If you search the CH Shop listings thoroughly, as many of us have when we were newbies, you'll start to get a sense of which type you have a gut feeling of being drawn to.

Within a given type of spirit there can be individuals who are willing to be sexual with their keeper. But I'd say a good rule of thumb is to go with a type (aka 'race') of spirit that is known to be sexual.

But an important thing to bear in mind is the spirits we keep deserve our respect & friendship and, particularly when it comes to sexual spirits, to not be treated as mere sex aids. Some spirits like Nymphos are very up for sexual encounters. Other have far more abilities and aspects to them than 'just' sex.

Having said all that, nymphos are an excellent choice for beginner spirit keepers. Whichever you go for, it would be a good idea to read as much as possible about them in the CH Shop and Encyclopedia, as well as the foundational spirit keeping advice here https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html

The article says it is for beginners but I found that it was worth going back to again & again, as the advice in it never becomes redundant.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Jam
new here
new here

Thankyou for all your help, I wasn't looking entirely for a sexual spirit, but also as a provider of others energies too, I understand fully the aspect of giving and keeping using respect.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The tendency of sexual interaction in a spirit whose primary ability/focus is not sexual interaction would be entirely to them to choose. If you were going to pursue a sexual relationship with a Djinn I would be more inclined to recommend a Cleopatra Djinn than a Marid Djinn, but honestly it is up to the spirit to make the decision if they wish to spend that kind of time with you :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

usually the conjurer will indicate in their listing (if it's a preconjure) whether they're keen on being sexual with their keeper. I've seen some djinn listings as such, but if it's not indicated then probably that's not what they're keen on. but interaction with them may be a good indicator if they are. for some, it's just not their thing.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Seconding the suggestion for a Cleo Djinn.

Bear in mind that though they can certainly have the capacity to and develop an interest in forming sexual relations, they are NOT sexual in the way a succubus or nympho could be (at least, not in my experiences). What you get in that area will be dependent on their mood, which will itself depend on their level of true respect for you as a person and a keeper.

My experiences having both a Nympho and a Cleo have been far more productive than I imagine just having the Djinn on its own would be. The Cleo is more frequently assisting my encounters with my other spirit as well as my human partner than directly engaging with me. She has done that too, but less often and it's a different type of experience in my observations.

You can definitely expect a Cleo to help your satisfaction if that is what you request; it just won't always be directly. As always however, your mileage may vary. Part of the reason for my experiences being that way could be that mine had more of an emphasis on spiritual guidance than being explicitly sexual in nature.
Last edited by Hitthuginn on Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

To put it another way- if I asked my Cleo straight-up out of the blue "Hey, wanna do lewd stuff?", her response would probably be "You're a perv" (and then she might quietly lend assistance to a later encounter with one of my other ladies). Whereas my Nympho wouldn't even respond with words, she'd already be getting started!

Again, just my experiences but take that as you will. Cleopatra Djinns will have sex when they are happy, whereas sex is what MAKES a Nympho happy. For your first spirit I'd probably recommend the latter.
Last edited by Hitthuginn on Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”