ella333
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gorgon
Zodiac:

I received my gold djinn from CH a few days ago, so far I haven't had too many encounters with my djinn that I've noticed. The biggest thing I've noticed is the gemstone being really warm especially the first day I got it. Although there is one more thing that has been happening and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if its something you get used to over time? The first time I put my pendant on I got a small headache and got extremely tired and took a nap for exactly an hour, I'm not usually one to take naps at all. the next day the exact same thing happened around the same time, and I slept for an hour again. It also happened today, and the tiredness isn't something i can just overcome either, like i'm out in 5 minutes. I don't really know if i have time in my day to sleep like that so I hope it stops eventually.

^..^

1 Gold Djinn
1 Courtwind Angel
2 Wraiths
1 Gorgon
1 Bja Alliance, High Elf
1 Elf Drow
1 Hellcat
1 Nephilim
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ella333 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:47 am I received my gold djinn from CH a few days ago, so far I haven't had too many encounters with my djinn that I've noticed. The biggest thing I've noticed is the gemstone being really warm especially the first day I got it. Although there is one more thing that has been happening and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if its something you get used to over time? The first time I put my pendant on I got a small headache and got extremely tired and took a nap for exactly an hour, I'm not usually one to take naps at all. the next day the exact same thing happened around the same time, and I slept for an hour again. It also happened today, and the tiredness isn't something i can just overcome either, like i'm out in 5 minutes. I don't really know if i have time in my day to sleep like that so I hope it stops eventually.

^..^
i got that way in the beginning. maybe your body is just adjusting. it goes away. but make sure you have no underlying health issues!

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ella333 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:47 am I received my gold djinn from CH a few days ago, so far I haven't had too many encounters with my djinn that I've noticed. The biggest thing I've noticed is the gemstone being really warm especially the first day I got it. Although there is one more thing that has been happening and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if its something you get used to over time? The first time I put my pendant on I got a small headache and got extremely tired and took a nap for exactly an hour, I'm not usually one to take naps at all. the next day the exact same thing happened around the same time, and I slept for an hour again. It also happened today, and the tiredness isn't something i can just overcome either, like i'm out in 5 minutes. I don't really know if i have time in my day to sleep like that so I hope it stops eventually.

^..^
It might be the way you, as a keeper, are adjusting to the djinn's energy frequency. CH describe all djinn, including Gold Djinn, as being of duality/ ie dark arts nature.

see https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

and https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... KILLS.html

These dark arts acclimation symptoms are common. Usually they're less if it is a custom conjure spirit, who will have been matched well to your energy. You can politely ask a bound da spirit to do what they can to help minimise the symptoms for you.

As with any physical/health symptoms, it is always advisable to rule out 'normal' medical causes and seek professional medical advice in the usual way.

ASH states in his dark arts book that we shouldn't keep spirits or spells that are darker than we are. This is a general principle that is good to keep in mind but I think many of us have these slight acclimation symptoms, even with grey/dark arts spirits that are very close to us in their energy frequency (ie greyness/darkness).

And there's this in the Shop...https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... ATION.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Djinn / Genie”